[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been paying rent online for over a year now >A few weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1454699189392.jpg (35KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
1454699189392.jpg
35KB, 600x873px
>Been paying rent online for over a year now
>A few weeks ago management came by to do a lender inspection and I didn't get the memo
>Apartment had shipping boxes, dirty pans and plates on the counter, microwave had some grease on the outside, and sink had a good bit of rust
>Went to pay my rent just now
>"Invalid account"

Am I getting evicted?
>>
>>18383762
read up on your local landlord tenant laws
dumbass
>>
I'm pretty sure you're not. You get sent (or given) a letter showing why you're getting evicted and when. And also, if the Landlords nice enough, I'm also sure that he/she will let you have the chance to clean up :) As for why the account is invalid, I have no idea Sorry
>>
>>18383769
>dumbass
Really!? Some fucking help you are
>>
>>18383772
What, you can't read?

Laws vary significantly from region to region... how are we supposed to know?
Do your own homework
>>
>>18383762
ask your fucking landlord not us.
>>
>>18383779
The laws structure around the same principles like all the other places we stay at, more or less. Common sense, that's how we know. Think for a change
>>
>>18383788
If use common sense is the answer, then what the fuck is the point in asking advice?

Durrrr, what should I dO?

Oh, use common sense..

Oh really, wow I should have thought of that, thanks!

this post is a clear case of reluctance to think
>>
>>18383801
You should of thought of that! The point of asking advice is to seek other prior experiences, like myself, and compare the problems. Clearly, you've never been in that situation, else you'd have known what to do, but you don't. Probably still in your mum's house
>>
>>18383762
I've lived in major US cities, rented from large companies and individual people, and this sounds extremely like not getting evicted. My advice is to reach out to management immediately with regards to your payment issues. You're likely fine.
>>
>>18383809
>>18383770
Yes!
>>
>>18383807
no i've rented 10+ places and dealt with a wide range landlords form reasonable to completely insane, i've been in landlord tenant tribunals for rulings.

Know how I figured it all out?
I FUCKING READ THE LOCAL LAWS

why are you defending laziness so adamantly?
I gave advice
Go read the information provide by your local authority... if you are unwilling to do that, then you don't deserve to understand.

If you had a question about said laws, and advice on how to proceed at that point... that would make sense, but this is just a case of
Durrrrrr I hate thinking, 4chan please point out he obvious for me.
>>
>>18383822
If you have so, then fucking give OP some ACTUAL HELPFUL tips, instead of him telling to look it up himself. That's like telling everyone on /adv/ to go to google and look up their problem. The answers not always going to be there, let alone whether or not it's right or wrong.

I hate arrogant douches like yourself, putting OP down. This is a genuine post from someone asking a question
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.