[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't find sex satisfying as a girl. It honestly feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3266.jpg (263KB, 680x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3266.jpg
263KB, 680x875px
I don't find sex satisfying as a girl. It honestly feels like a rod poking in and out of me and it's not that special. I can only get off with a clitoral orgasm but not through penetration so my boyfriend gets annoyed at me as he feels inclined to do both and get me off and its frustrating. What do I do to find sex more enjoyable /:
>>
>>18383552
Vibrator on your clit while he fucks you
>>
>>18383556
I'm too poor for that <:^(
>>
>>18383558
If you can't afford $14 for a vibrator, maybe you're too poor for sex generally?
>>
>>18383558
Finger your clit while he fucks you?
>>
File: IMG_3387.png (619KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3387.png
619KB, 540x537px
>>18383562
>>18383566

Ahh!! They're both embarrassing to get/do though!! >:/(
>>
>>18383552
>>>18383562
>>>18383566
>
>Ahh!! They're both embarrassing to get/do though!! >:/(
Prob just kys
>>
>>18383552
don't place emphasis on your pleasure. Just endure it and let him fuck you. Pleasure will come when you least expect it. My girl used to think I was too rough I was like bitch please open your legs or else. Now we are in how second honey moon period.
>>
>>18383578
shop online lol
how do you think furries who never leave the house get all their dragon dildo collections?
>>
>>18383552
>>18383578
Girrrrl.. lol. From femanon to fellow femanon, Im going to give you my advice from experience. Y'all need to go to a sex shop or walmart, buy some flavored lube (don't worry about being embarrassed, it will pass, i was super embarrassed when my bf and i went to get toys and things), then use the lube to take it in the ass and suck his dick. I am sure you will love it.

>>18383694
>Dragon dildos
What. haha this sounds awesome
>>
>>18383558
sounds like you don't want to solve this problem
>>
>>18383648
it's sex with your partner, you have to not be embarrassed about it and just be open with your sexuality. One thing I've found helps as a girl is to be on top and ride him, then you can get a bit of clit stimulation at the same time as be in control of where his penis is hitting you inside as well.
>>
>>18383578
Just get one on Amazon or something.
Got a pink remote bullet vibe for my gf and she loves it when I use it during cunnilingus.
>>
>>18383552
you need to shop around for a different partner you got one of those that thinks having a dick and thrusting is sex
>>
If sex isn't pleasurable then something is wrong. Do you build up to it? Or do you just try to get straight to the sex part?

I don't find it pleasurable if I have to tell my sexual partner what to do.. Luckily I'm really sensitive so getting me off is a really easy task, sex to me is just one long drawn out orgasm.
My favourite sexual partner is amazing, we have wonderful conversation for hours, spend time with our friends and then go into my room when it's socially acceptable to end the night and say goodbye to everyone, then we just embrace each other, hug and kiss and reaĺly just enjoy each other's entire being and we have A LOT of foreplay.. he really knows how to use his fingers so it's just orgasm after orgasm and then we have reaĺlu love filled sex. I am never unsatisfied.

I'm thinking your partner is just shit and it's nothing to do with your body.
>>
>>18383552
Have him give your one or two Os by hand or mouth before he thinks about climbing aboard. You'll get yours, and you'll feel more warm toward helping him get his.
>>
>>18383558
save your money and get a hitachi magic wand.
>>
You need to get more comfortable with being intimate with your partner. It helps to get used to him touching you without expecting sex from it. Partner A lies on the bed, and partner B experiments with touching A different ways (no butts, boobs, or genitals allowed until you get more comfortable). Sex isn't allowed afterwards so you can just focus on how the touch itself feels without the potential anxiety of sex
>>
If trying to get your partner off is a lot of work, you probably shouldn't be partners with them. I personally LOVE getting women off, it makes me feel powerful and confident as fuck, especially if the process of getting to that point was particularly arduous. So to me, the idea of a male not putting in that effort is laughable and cringeworthy.

To answer your question, use toys like vibrators and encourage your bf to engage in foreplay with you more

>>18383669
You sound like an absolute cunt please neuter yourself
>>
>>18383578
Yeah, this is why you can't get off. You're way too uptight.

Maybe sex isn't right for you if you can't deal with touching your clit.
>>
>>18386288
Leave to a bitch to be stupid even when it comes to herself
>>
>>18384916
This. Simultaneous orgasms are overrated. "I'll give you yours and then you give me mine" makes both halves loving acts.
>>
>>18386278
lmao you'd be thanking me when I'm fucking your girl (assuming she exists)
>>
>>18387582
No they aren't. Simultaneous orgasms are fucking awesome. Separate orgasms are solidly in second place, but simultaneous orgasms are still the best.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.