[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to look like a joke thread but please hear me out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: The-Cuckold-Poster.jpg (13KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
The-Cuckold-Poster.jpg
13KB, 262x400px
This is going to look like a joke thread but please hear me out.
I've been dating my first and only boyfriend for 7 years now, both of our families get along great, everyone thinks we make a cute couple and we have been planning on getting married.

The thing is that he has a cuckold fetish, he brought it up about 3 years into the relationship and in the end I told him about a small crush that I had on a mutual friend from college (which he is way out of my league by the way) two years pass by and my bf convinces him (lets call him "A") to join us in our bed one night. "A" and I have always got along great even before that, and lately we've been seeing each other outside of my bf's supervision.
I want to end my current relationship with my bf and start dating "A" but I'm not sure if it's something that I want to do. I feel like I might end up being ostracized.
What would you do in this situation?
Should I ditch this stable relationship in the hopes that the one with "A" might work out?
>>
Yall fucked up the moment you decided to do this whole cuck thing.

I mean no ways about that you are gonna be ostracized. You are essentially trading a old car in for a new one. So totally expect that.

As far as IF you should? Prob not.
Not only do most of those relationships never work out in the end because of the foundation they are started on but you are getting on that "high" of a new relationship.

What I would do? Talk to the other person about how you feel. Least give them the opportunity to do something about it or try to work it out. 7 years is a long fucking time to invest in a person. So you owe them at least that much.

You are young as it sounds so I suspect its not gonna work out because you clearly haven't had the experience of dating around.
>>
>>18383563

SO basically what I am saying is talk to your boy and at least talk it out.

But its most likely not gonna work out but I would def not date "A" because that is destined to fail. Find someone else and date fresh. Go be a slut for a while and have that fun. Or just date. Have fun while you can.
>>
>>18383416
It sounds like you really won't be satisfied with being in only 1 real relationship.

However, you really need to decide what you want here..... its not trival to end a 7 year relationship cause you want to get pounded by someone else.

however, if you truely know this isn't what you want for the rest or next significant portion of your life... you need to move on

to be honest, the cuckolding thing doesn't really have much to do with it. Either you want this relationship and or you don't
>>
Do you honestly think "A" is going to have a serious relationship knowing that the girl fucked other guysin a relationship?

I mean, if you indulge in your bf's cuck fantasies, to each their own. But you fan't expect that your bull is going to take you seriously.
>>
>>18383574

This basically unless the bull is secretly a cuck in disguise. Now you just need to assert dominance over the bull and make him a cuck by pegging him.
>>
>>18383416
Try polygamy.

You one girl, taking care of house, multiple children with unknown fathers (dont do dna test, nobody has to know WHO is father, so both of them provide for children) and you fuck A while the cuck faps in corner and occasionally you fuck him too.

3 adults, 2 wages, 1 home and a lot of kids (5?). Perfection. As to what write in kids certificates, even kids will be written on cuck, odd kids on A so in case somebody break off later, he will pay fair share of alimony.

Go for it girl. Keep one beta cuck and one alpha.
>>
>>18384045
Learn how to do putting words into sentences doing, and alimony =/= child support
>>
>>18383416
I would leave the relationship you are in even without the chance to be with A. You are not happy and don't respect your bf or the relationship so what's the point of wasting more of your life. Get out though I don't believe you'll ever be more to A than pussy.
>>
A is never going to see you as more than easy pussy and you'll never regain love for your bf. Break up and use A as a fwb until you get a new guy.
>>
>>18383416
You already don't respect your relationship. Leave, and save yourself the time and save your boyfriend from you. Maybe he learns his lesson about being a retard handling cuckoldry.

Everybody wins.
>>
>>18383416
Fuck A first on the down low to test drive. Then let us know
>>
>>18383416
you're fucked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.