[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ this is a follow up from a thread I made a few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 7c6.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
7c6.png
11KB, 211x246px
Hey /adv/ this is a follow up from a thread I made a few months ago.

Basically, there's bi girl who I'm pretty good friends with, but she's always said she was more into girls in general. In February I confessed to her that I had feelings, but we just mutually agreed that she was into girls at the moment so nothing ever happened. Every few days, I convince myself nothing is ever going to happen, and then she turns around and does something that makes me think otherwise.
Usually she has to be drunk for her to admit to anything, but just the other day, she sent a bunch of risque snapchats and mentioned that "you should see it in person". That seems pretty explicit to me, but she's pretty resistant to meeting up (we're on break, we live a long distance away from each other, and she doesn't like driving a long way). Is she just playing with me or what?
>>
Self bump
>>
"bi" is just code for whore, or code for attention seeking (you don't see alot of OLD bi people, you see alot of old gay people, not bi people, bi is a phase) . Just bring up sex in a conversation, thats what I did with my "bi" friend, and now she's a fuck buddy.

Make sure you don't catch feelings! You don't want to catch feelings for an attention whore/regular whore
>>
>>18383483
I'm bi too, and we've had open conversations about sex before. Like how we'll prevent each other from becoming wizards.
>>
>>18383491
Then tell her to activate the plan because you're becoming pretty wizardly asking dating advice on a Japanese cartoon image board.
>>
>>18383498
Cool thanks for the advice
>>
One more bump
>>
>>18383392
Just do it, make a move on her, but don't be attached to the outcome. If it sticks then so be it, if it's not then no biggie.
>>
>>18383634
How do you think I should? Just say "hey let's do this" or what?
>>
>>18383650
Start with bringing up sex in convo like someone above suggested and work it up from physical escalation to sex.
The point is to strike at her while being outcome independent. If you want to you could also lay an ultimatum that if she keep resisting after that risque snapchats bullshit you'll cut her off.
>>
>>18383666
I mean sex would be cool but I also would really like to have a relationship too. Would you still just recommend going that route or something else?
>>
>>18383678
She kinda drew the first blood with sex, I don't see it's wrong to come from that route first and relationship would follow easier after you score. If you just aim for relationship the chance of you losing it all in frustration would be bigger I say, but it's your call.
>>
>>18383692
Yeah I guess. But I was the one who first admitted feelings. Anyway, thanks anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.