[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone dealt with a partner not wanting sex until after marriage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fine-dining.jpg (31KB, 460x385px) Image search: [Google]
fine-dining.jpg
31KB, 460x385px
Anyone dealt with a partner not wanting sex until after marriage?

I've been going out with this girl for about 6 months now, we've had some discussions about the relationship. She at some point talked about not wanting to cage me and saying that if I found someone else, she'd be fine with it; of course, the same would apply to her. I convinced her to not open our relationship, kinda. She still doesn't like referring to it as 'dating', because she feels 'caged', but we are exclusive.

Two days ago, she talked about not wanting sex until after she got married. We've done some stuff, she's received oral and I've touched her to, presumably orgasm, but she refuses to even see my penis, let alone touch it or suck it.

From what I've gathered this is a religious matter, but she just said it 'feels right'.

Now, we're both virgins, but there's a big age difference between us (19, 29). I really feel like I love her and that I could probably wait, but there's also this feeling of having already waited for so long, and I just can't keep myself from thinking about it when we're together.

I don't know what to do. I feel like it'll be bad either staying or going. Like I'd either be a monster that only wants sex and throws away potential life-partners because he's not getting it or an idiot that bends over backwards to accept everything she wants because I'm scared of being alone.
>>
thats a big age difference, if she's the 19 year old and she's the one who doesnt want to have sex or isnt sure what the relationship is, that's just because she has less experience.

DESU she may need a few more years of figuring her own stuff out and I wouldn't pressure her into anything she doesnt want to do
>>
>>18382955
Put a little visine in her drink to convince her . Record it op
>>
>>18382955
From everything you've said, you are just definitely not the one for her, and it won't matter how long you wait. It sounds like she's already been pretty clear about her feelings, saying you're not tied to each other and she's not really going to touch you sexually. If you're the 29-year-old in this situation, I really can't understand why you won't take the hint and move on. If you're the 19-year-old, then I'm sorry to be the one to break this news to you: You are not in a relationship with this girl and she's never going to fuck you, sorry dude. Move on and find another.
>>
Holy fuck dude, break up and move on. You'll both be better for it.
>>
She is not into you. Way to big of an age difference. If she was really into you she would of fucked you already. I dated a catholic chick that was waiting for marriage, broke it off with her because I found out that she cheated/fucked a guy when she went out with her girlfriends one night.
>>
>>18382955
So there was this time i was friendzoned, right?

Anyway im not unnattractive so she was confused. I was obsessed with her. She was the one, and we were gonna be together forever (wasnt even a virgin. Had woman experience) after over a year she caved and we had sex.

I wasnt into it anymore. Instantly. At all.

Beware the bullshit your male brain will tell you about your feelings for her. Unexplored Sexual desire makes women look like theyre perfect in every single way.

I also have an education in psych and there does exist studies to support this.

Not saying "its all in your head". If you can wait, awesome. But try your best to be objective about her. Listen to that nagging quiet voice in the back of your head warning you about flaws in her that may break the deal.

It is very possible with your feelings you could marry her, fuck, and then realise shes a fuckin moron.

But you can definitely figure out if that is the case or not if you really, really analyse her and listen to your gut and try to objectively approach her flaws and see if anything is a deal breaker.

That is all.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.