[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to defeat stress-eating? I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wifehand.jpg (28KB, 747x767px) Image search: [Google]
wifehand.jpg
28KB, 747x767px
What's a good way to defeat stress-eating?

I started eating bananas.
>>
>>18382796
The best way to lose weight and slim down is to work an active job. When you move around a lot your stomach shuts down and the nervous system that controls your muscles takes primary point.

Other than that eat food very low and fat and high in fiber. 2 key meals that can help you are
1. cherios with non-fat milk. (about 200 calories)
2. Non-fat refriend beans by themselves with some salsa or in a tortilla with a tiny bit of cheese. Beans are very filling since they have a good amount of fiber, also they are high in potassium which gives you a big energy boost.
>>
>>18382796
Smoke a cigarette instead of stress eating.
>>
well I'm not hungry or horny now.
>>
>>18382846
Or vape.
>>
Please stop posting this disgusting image, it's on this board 24/7 and it makes me fucking sick
>>
>>18383187
No, man. That's gros.
>>
Drink a cup of water to see if it's thirst instead of hunger you're feeling.
>>
The best way is to ask yourself why you are stressed and take actions to lessen or avoid the stress. I doubt you have the willpower to actually just stop stress eating/turn it into something positive. If you did, it wouldn't be an issue
>>
>>18383460
this
exercise
meditate
lowers your stress
>>
>>18382796
What the do you mean you've started eating bananas. You weren't eating them before now?
>>
>>18383460
Because I lost my job.

>>18384381
I started trying to replace junk foods with bananas as a snack.
>>
>>18382796
Get a bunch of premade salads from the local grocery store. Get multivitamins and some L-theinine suppliment (promotes a relaxed mood). Don't ever buy junk food, especially at the checkout. Grab a snack back of cashews instead. Every time you want to go eat go run up and down the stairs or around the block for 5 minutes instead. Replace the behavior.

Changing your habits and health means changing your life. It's going to take a lot of effort and determination. You can do it. Good luck.
>>
>>18384866
Thank you. It's going to be hard to kick the ramen habit though.
>>
Update: Severely constipated.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.