[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi adv, I need some help. I slept with a prostitute but I forgot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image_10.jpg (77KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
77KB, 460x628px
Hi adv, I need some help. I slept with a prostitute but I forgot to take the condoms with me to properly dispose of them. Also if this does come back to haunt me, I already had preplanned for it by giving her a fake name, nunber and etc. How else should I insulate myself from any repercussions?
>>
>>18382652
wtf are you talking about, did you murder her or something? Discretion is 90% of your job, she's not gonna put you on blast
>>
>>18382652
>nunber
Being this retarded.
>>
>>18382661
should say 90% of HER job, my b
>>
>>18382652
If she has no way to contact you there are no consequences.
>>
>>18382652
Hey man, she's a prostitute and keeping her mouth shut is also one of her jobdesk. If she's being shit at that just report to her pimp.

Your precautions are enough I guess, if anything you have to worry more about them STDs
>>
>take the condoms with me to properly dispose of them
???????????????????? you think she wants your baby or what?
>>
>>18382661
I forgot to flush the condoms, I left them in the trash bin. If she's fucked in the head she can take the cum from there and get pregnant. I gave a fake name and used a different number for the set up and etc. But a part of me can't rest easy knowing I fucked up like that.
>>
>>18382685
You're neither handsome or rich enough for who to do that. Quit LARPing. I doubt you even saw a hooker tbqh.
>>
>>18382698
Her*
>>
>>18382675
She's independent, I hosed myself down with hydrogen peroxide after I got home, plan to get tested soon. Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1489942011161.png (151KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1489942011161.png
151KB, 449x442px
>>18382698
>being this delusional
Yeah, I would just waste my time coming to a Peruvian coco harvesting forum with a completely made up experience just to get a rise out of anons.
>>
>>18382685
Literally no actual whore will do this. They make way more money actually hooking than they'd ever make on child support, and with a lot less hassle.
>>
>>18382669
should say my BAD, sorry agan
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.