[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a virgin, my gf is not, we are going to fuck this wednesday,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I am a virgin, my gf is not, we are going to fuck this wednesday, how to not suck at it?

pls respond ;_;
>>
Does she know you're a virgin?

Respond to her directions as to what feels good while you're doing it. If you're gonna cum fast, spend more time doing foreplay.

There's literally no difference between how you'll be at it as a virgin and how someone who has only had sex once would perform.
>>
Take your time.
>>
>>18382408
Google how to eat pussy properly.
Make her cum before you insert.
Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>18382422
>Does she know you're a virgin?
No I'm afraid of telling her, I have only fingered a girl before
>>18382434
I was thinking of this, I know she loves to get her neck kissed while I touch her breasts, but I have no idea about the eating pussy game, I will google it thanks
>>18382429
I have around 6 hours to fuck
>>
>>18382442
>No I'm afraid of telling her, I have only fingered a girl before
Oh fucking hell. If you're under 22 it's fucking normal. If you're over 22, she's mature enough to not laugh about it.
>>
>>18382447
She's 18 and I am 20 ;_;
>>
>>18382442
Sir that's either six hours of heaven or 5 hours and 59 minutes of apologizing. Take your time.
>>
>>18382453
It's normal. She won't think it's abnormal. She might even think it's sweet that you're willing to give it up to her. Girls that age are dumb and don't realize guys think of it as an albatross rather than a gift.
>>
>>18382408
Give up the notion of being "good" at it. Enjoy the shit out of her and be radically honest. Also be muscular.
>>
>>18382408
Work your kisses SLOWLY over her whole body before you reach her vagina. Spend as much time on her upper inner leg, until she begs you to start away.

Watch this, fingering wise. Trust me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWCDF9Qd9LU

Licking follows similar rules.

Concerning sex: Having her sit on you is easier than missionary. As romantic as a bed is, a chair helps. It really does.

In bed what gets her goping but doesn't feel that good for you, is have her lie down on her stomach FLAT and go on top of her with your legs outside hers (!) and from there enter her pussy.
>>
>>18382475
Thanks bro! I will check it
>>
You should probably just tell her OP, that way she won't laugh when you blow your load in the first 20 seconds.
>>
>>18382824
I will tell her, when we are about to do it I guess
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.