[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I became close friends with a girl on the other side of the country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1494222988096.jpg (477KB, 740x925px)
1494222988096.jpg
477KB, 740x925px
I became close friends with a girl on the other side of the country a few years ago. I'm attracted to her, but never really went for her because of the distance and I was involved with other girls for most of the time, or she was dating someone. We're both single now and have been for at least a year. We're both in our early 30s.

Recently she's been getting flirty. Not blatantly so, but pushing boundaries. For example, we do talk a lot of shit, and the other day we got into an argument about movie genres. She suddenly said that we'd never be able to get married (!!) because we'd never be able to share the TV. This has only increased in frequency.

Earlier this week, we got to talking about this ex of mine that was trying to string me along again, which led to some grumbling about finding women generally on my part. In response she said something like, "I'd think I'd date you, but your indecisiveness would probably piss me off too much. You need to work on that." That was unexpected, and I didn't really know what to say. She changed the subject before I could ask if she was serious about the first part.

The other day I was talking about cooking meat, and threw out a dick joke; asked if she liked meat, she asked if I was going to cook some for her, I respond "I could. I've got a big piece over here for you." Lame right? Well this sparked off something like two hours of her stuck on the same topic: Who would move in with whom if we got married, as well as me finding work in a firm in her state.

So here's the request for advice: I want to say she's into me, but I can't tell if it's just harmless infatuation or if it's something more, and my past experiences have me skeptical of my own impressions.

>ib4 LDR doesn't work
>ib4 run away she wants a husband
>ib4 OP is friendzoned
>ib4 OP can't ib4

Not asking about these. I know that LDRs don't work, that if we got into something she'd be marriage track, and that if I'm wrong it means I'm friendzoned.

>pic unrelated
>>
She wants the d. Plan a trip. See what happens.
>>
>>18382171
Could work. I've got some time off coming.
>>
Any other viewpoints?
>>
>30 yo
>asking 4chan for dating advice

b r u h
>>
>>18382208
Do it. Worse case scenario you had fun.
>>
>>18382287
>asking for dating advice
I'm more asking for a sanity check because part of me says I'm reading too much into it, and part of me says she wants it.
>>
Same situation except we talked online from 14 to about 25. Made the trip cross country, LDR for one year, married with 2 kids now. Best decision of my life. Doesn't hurt to go out there.
>>
File: 1494222371667.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494222371667.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
bumpin
>>
>>18382164
Seems like she wants it to me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.