[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am asking from various sources, from poeple I know mainly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: episode-12-bojack-roof.png (678KB, 1273x851px) Image search: [Google]
episode-12-bojack-roof.png
678KB, 1273x851px
I am asking from various sources, from poeple I know mainly, but I'd appreciate /adv/'s feedback on my situation.

I have known this friend for a little more than 3 and a half year. The thing is, we never became more than two poeple just hanging around, I don't even feel real friendship here. We used to hang around 2/3 days/week, and nowaday we hang out once a day for 12 hours straight, which is cool obviously. But she has always seemed so cold and emotionless with me. Plus the fact that she admitted that practically none of the touching moments we lived together were brought honestly by her. Even more, and that's just one exemple, during my moving out, she was thinking of ways to keep her distance from me, as she told me. But then here we still are, hanging for 12 hours straight, with her coming in willingly. I just don't get it. She also has these new friends she made over the last 2 semesters and she's treating them like kings and queens, sharing deep sincere moments with them and never none with me, not even before her meeting new poeple. I don't understand how we kept at it and I gave myself until monday morning to make a decision. She will probably read this too, but that's okay, she know everything about this situation too, and tells me I have to think about what's good for me, which is fair.

So, what do now?
>>
Christ just fuck already
>>
>>18382145
She's not all that pretty though.
>>
>>18382161
Christ just fuck already.

Literally nothing changed with your input.
>>
>>18382319
Fucking tripfags, always have to steal the show.
>>
Do you want to hang out with her? If you do, gtfo. She seems pretty autistic and unappreciative. If you don't want to hang out with her like, gtfo.

I know that sounds tough but dude you gotta just grow some balls and realize that you aren't a friendship towel. She already disrespected you enough by saying some pretty hurtful shit. It's not worth it to keep her around
>>
>>18383496
Thanks for your input.
>>
>>18382087
She likes being dominated. Next you meet her, put a blindfold on the girl then drive her to bed and do what ever you ever dreamt doing to a woman.
>>
>>18384298
C'mon be serious here man.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.