[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, really need your help here. My friend has this girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0637.jpg (134KB, 750x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.jpg
134KB, 750x508px
Okay guys, really need your help here. My friend has this girlfriend and her mom is insane. I'm good friends with the some of the girls friends too, and they told me that my friends gf's, the crazy one, is undocumented. She's illegal. What should I do? Do I report it? Please help guys:(
>>
>>18381890
Yes you do you can't put life insurance on a illegal
>>
>>18381890
Mexicans are invading the US and reproducing much faster than whites. They have destroyed entire regions and forced all the white people used to live there out.

Deport them.
>>
>>18381890
It's really none of your business, dude, just do nothing. What's so "insane" about her anyway? If she's hurting people, then maybe you should think about it. But if this is just your friend's relationship drama, then you should stay out of it and focus on your own life
>>
>>18381933
She doesn't let the girl out for days at a time, doesn't provide well enough, ect.
>>
>>18381904
I don't mind the Mexicans, desu. At least they're better than the Muslims. Christianity is their dominant religion, their culture values hard work & family values, it's a pretty good fit. I lived in a heavily Hispanic neighborhood for years and never had any problems with them. Good food, too
>>
>>18381948
Yeah it really sounds like none of your business. Just leave it. It'd be pretty crazy to get her deported just because your friend doesn't like her. If that's what he wants, he can report her himself, you shouldn't jump in and do something extreme just cause you think it'd help him
>>
>>18381890
even if you report her she won't get deported unless she has a record

none of your beeswax
>>
>>18381948
Give her cupcakes with rat killer in them
>>
>>18381952
I don't trust Muslims neither...I never know if one of them are going to blow up when I'm around them
>>
>>18381961
you realize that being here illegally means they have a record right? like that's the thing, that's an illegal offense. every illegal mexican has a record.

also OP let me get this straight, your friend's gf's mom is illegal and you're asking if you should deport her? tough question.

>>18381952
>their culture values hard work & family values
their culture has been destroyed by the cartels, their corrupt government, and mass immigration to america. a lot of the mexicans around here are about screwing the "gringos", doing shoddy work, fucking up the labor market, and trying to screw underage girls. and that's a moderate illegal, then you got the ms13 types dealing drugs and shooting people. I don't think you've ever been in close proximity to any of these people in a capacity where they don't feel like they need to act good around you. I've had tools stolen off jobsites, you see roofers getting drunk, gang bangers getting like 14 year olds pregnant, all kinds of crazy shit. that's what you get with uncontrolled immigration. and the labor market is completely shot down here, while we have foreign interests from the middle east and china coming in and driving housing prices through the roof.

fucking bad shit man. bad shit. and it's going to take more bad shit to fix the problems that politicians in recent times as well as the general populace hasn't had the balls to confront. you know when they increased the immigration cap to 1 mil back in like the 70s or 80s they said it was going to be temporary right? cause they knew it was a bad long term idea and now we're where we are cause they didn't have the balls to fix the problems when they started going bad.
>>
>>18381963
A ain't tryin kill her man
>>
>>18381956
It's not that my friend doesn't like her, it's that it's a federal offense
>>
>>18382039
It's your patriotic duty to deport that spic. Trump that hoe
>>
>>18382044
I guess it's up to you. I wouldn't do it if I were in your shoes. I'd feel a moral obligation to report a violent crime, or if someone was planning to hurt somebody. But for something like this, I really feel like you're better off minding your own business. You'd be stirring up a whole shitstorm of drama when you really don't need to be involved at all.
>>
Thanks guys, I'll take this all into account, gotta do some thinking, I think I will tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.