[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 years old >Awkward, nice guy syndrome and no girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 194_co2-graph-021116.jpg (281KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
194_co2-graph-021116.jpg
281KB, 1280x800px
>25 years old
>Awkward, nice guy syndrome and no girlfriend
>Lost my virginity a few years ago by pure chance because a drunk girl at a large gathering felt sorry for me
>Went out with her for a month and couldn't cum during sex at all
>She broke up with me because I was selfish and a nasty person
>Find myself eye raping every cute girl in my city when I leave my flat
>Masturbating 3-4 times a day and addicted to thinking of perverted things
>Still can't handle conversation with women or even discuss sex with them

How do I get out of this? I cant stop thinking about sex and women, but I can't talk to them either if I try to.
>>
>couldn't cum during sex at all
>Masturbating 3-4 times a day and addicted to thinking of perverted things
Stop masturbating so much. You the death grip
>>
>>18381526
You pervert. Go get your hooker on Backpage
>>
>>18381526
>Lost my virginity a few years ago by pure chance because a drunk girl at a large gathering felt sorry for me

Had no idea that pity sex was a real thing.

Also you were at a large gathering and I'm presuming there was a significant number of women there, how are you not able to talk to women?
>>
>>18381577

It was a lucky situation for me, a male friend of mine told her beforehand that I was a lost cause and probably never going to lose my virginity and that's how she started to talk to me.

I can "talk" to women but not beyond a platonic exchange of information. I have no friends and I find it hard forming relationships with other people yet this horrible need for intimacy and sex makes me want a girlfriend.

I realise my priorities are all wrong, but there are people out there who enjoy casual sex and no serious relationships and I wish I knew how they did it so I could quell my needs and share an intimate moment with someone
>>
>>18381605

no friends anymore* because I don't talk to that guy anymore
>>
Just gotta push through the fear. I bet if you cold approached 500 women and tried to get their numbers then you wouldn't be scared anymore.

Or you could fuck a bunch of hookers, but I don't think that would help you get over your fears because it's just not the same.

Nut up or shut up. Go face your fears until they don't scare you anymore, or just give up on women for the time being and focus your attention on something else.
>>
>>18381526
>I bet if you cold approached 500 women and tried to get their numbers then you wouldn't be scared anymore.

That is not a good technique. He needs to find people.
>>
>>18381526
>flat

UKfag?
>>
>>18381526
Somehow reading into this shit makes me want to put you out of your misery, before you start molesting children or something
>>
>>18381911
This. Going up to 500 random girls and creeping them all out isn't a great move man.

Op, you have no social skills. Women are attracted to men who aren't socially incompetent, are confident in their own skin, and have something going on outside of her.

I was in your shoes 5 years ago. What I did was I joined a bunch of clubs doing all kinds of stuff and worked on my social skills there. It's taken time but I'm now much more socially competent because of it. I also worked a job with alcohol in it and got tons of makeouts from it.

Really if you feel like you can't get women be more social. Don't focus on women, focus on your social life.
>>
>>18381526
>Awkward, nice guy syndrome and no girlfriend
>nice guy syndrome
>She broke up with me because I was selfish and a nasty person
>nice guy syndrome
>because I was selfish and a nasty person
>nice guy syndrome
>eye raping every cute girl in my city
>nice guy syndrome

Don't ya think something is off here?

Read:
Dr. Glover - No more Mr. nice guy.
And act accordingly.

As well read:
How to manage depression/ anxiety with CBT for dummies.
Lowndes - How to make anyone fall in love with you.
A good book about hesychasm meditation.
And act accordingly.

M8.

Get help.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.