[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my virginity to someone I didn't really like. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1494781732870.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1494781732870.png
234KB, 545x530px
I lost my virginity to someone I didn't really like. They were ugly and kind of shitty as a person. I feel like I should have waited for someone I liked before having sex. I mean the sex was fucking amazing, like really amazing but the person was kinda ugly. Am I overthinking this? I'm not sure how I should feel anymore.
>>
>>18381454
virginity is just a concept created by big surgery to sell hymenorrhaphy.

don't let yourself be ruled by the jews and their enslavement methods.
>>
You're fine. Stop thinking so much.
>>
>>18381454

Virginity used to be somewhat Holy, up until the 50-present. Don't worry too much.
>>
File: 1487994585879.jpg (75KB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
1487994585879.jpg
75KB, 602x598px
>>18381479
but they were kinda ugly and now their face is floating around in my head and bothering me all the time. am i just creating issues from nothing? it feels serious.
>>
>>18381454

You're dumb.

/thread
>>
That is exactly it, problems out of nothing, again, You're fine, stop thinking so much. Sex is sex nowadays, nothing more, nothing less, no matter who it is with.
>>
>>18381454
Not only did I lose my virginity to a guy I had just met an hour before I was crazy in love with another guy (we were not in a relationship but I had known him for years and he knew I loved him and we had begun dating for a few weeks) and when he found out he never spoke to me again. My world was crushed for a horrible decision and still cannot tell you the real reason I did it.
>>
I don't see why you can't tell us, this is entirely anonymous, plus, makes it difficult to help not knowing the full story. Is he a virgin?
>>
>>18381500
You made a bad choice, and now you're regretting it. That's normal. All you can do is learn from your mistake, and make better choices in the future.

Casual/unattached sex is not great for most people. Of course an orgasm feels good, but if there's no real trust/affection there, you're gonna feel like shit about it afterwards. You're only gonna meet a few people in your life that you can really have a good connection with
>>
>>18381454
It's like a car. You want a Mercedes your first car is a station wagon and you actually drive a honda
>>
>>18381546
In the end, he's right. No matter your reason, or consequences from the actions, time heals all wounds. Fun part of life is shit happens, just be sure to flush the toilet afterwards.
>>
overthinking it. learn everything you can from the relationshit, apply those lessons moving forward, move on. you'll know you've moved on when >>18381500 this doesn't happen anymore.
>>
>>18381525
Wow, you sound like you deserve what is happening to you
>>
>>18381454
>>18381500

Of course. You are forming a permanent bond in your first time sex. Humanity always knew this ("made one flesh") and ALL Psychological studies on the "first time" confirm it.

Should have waited, M8.
Lol.

Cure:
Confession.

Yes. I am serious.

>>18381525
You back when "you" did "decide" to do it compelled to do it; As if you had to, right?
>>
>>18381454
Waiting for sex is overrated especially if you're a dude. You'll have the "magic" when you connect with someone, regardless of your experience level.
>ugly
I dunno, sex is best when I'm physically attracted to the person, but sometimes they aren't the most conventionally attractive. Think it has to do with pheromones or body language or some dumb shit like that
>>
>>18382354
you are retarded
>>
File: 1489668396358.jpg (8KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1489668396358.jpg
8KB, 249x249px
>>18381553
OP here. You're right. I was just overthinking it. The sex was great so I don't really regret it. I'm pretty happy in retrospect.
>>
>>18381525
you sound like my first gf. fuck you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.