[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FINANCIALLY SUPPORT MY MOTHER I AM OVER 30 ALSO A VIRGIN (WIZARD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1449629837766.jpg (53KB, 594x584px) Image search: [Google]
1449629837766.jpg
53KB, 594x584px
I FINANCIALLY SUPPORT MY MOTHER
I AM OVER 30
ALSO A VIRGIN (WIZARD LOL)
SHOULD I MOVE OUT AND LET MY MOM WHO IS DISABLED BECOME HOMELESS AND POSSIBLY DIE
OR SHOULD I LIVE HERE FOREVER AND KEEP FINANCIALLY SUPPORTING HER

PLEASE GIVE ADVICE
>>
>>18381205
You stupid fuck. You get life insurance first then you lose her on a road trip to Vegas somewhere.
>>
>>18381205

You're sweet. Put her in a home, OP.
There is housing to support disabled people.
Do some homework, find a good home for her.
<3
>>
>>18381217

YEAH SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A FAGGOT WOULD SAY

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

>>18381218

THANKS I LIKE YOU :) :) SHE IS ALSO LIKE 50-SOMETHING AND WOULD NEVER GO TO A HOME. ALL SHE WANTED WAS TO BE A MOM AND A WIFE BUT HER LIFE FUCKED HER OVER SO NOW SHE ONLY HAS THIS HOUSE LEFT. SHE DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE THIS HOUSE AS IT WOULD ESSENTIALLY CRUSH HER SPIRIT, THIS IS WHY I AM STUCK
>>
>>18381229
You can get carers to come to her home, this is what my granddad gets.

Also what's with the all caps, it doesn't make you cooler
>>
Your mother supported you for 20 years so after 20 years you can start bitching. Until then shut up.
>>
>>18381246

I CAN'T AFFORD A "CARER" , HER MORTGAGE, ALL HER BILLS, AND ALSO SUPPORT MYSELF IN MY OWN HOUSE OR APARTMENT WITH MY OWN BILLS

I DO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY BUT NOT THAT MUCH

SORRY THIS KEYBOARD IS BROKEN THE CAPS LOCK IS ON AND BOTH SHIFT KEYS ARE BROKEN

BUT IT'S OK BECAUSE PEOPLE TALK TO ME WHEN I USE CAPS FOR SOME REASON

PLUS ALL THE LETTERS ARE CAPITAL AND UNIFORM AND THEY LOOK SORT OF NICE TO ME

NOT SURE IF I AM ALONE IN THINKING IT LOOKS NICE WHEN ALL THE LETTERS ARE A UNIFORM SIZE LIKE THIS
>>
shit bait imo
>>
>>18381229
No the faggot is the guy thinking twice about putting his mom out on the street. You say life fucked her over including her son. Instead of being on 4chan get your ass up and go to work to buy the house for your mom you stupid bitch get your head out of your ass !!!!!
>>
>>18381256
>PLUS ALL THE LETTERS ARE CAPITAL AND UNIFORM AND THEY LOOK SORT OF NICE TO ME

lmfao
>>
>>18381256
Is this real? Are you a real human bean?
>>
>>18381205
>>18381256
Capslock gives off this beautiful autistic meltdown vibe, I literally wouldn't have even opened this thread to scorn you for abandoning the woman who taught you how to use a knife and fork otherwise

hire some carers and get a new keyboard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.