[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to find a girl who is still a qt without makeup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Emilia-Clarke-Without-Makeup.jpg (171KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia-Clarke-Without-Makeup.jpg
171KB, 600x450px
How hard is it to find a girl who is still a qt without makeup? Most I've dated looked like shit once they washed it off
>>
Pretty hard because most girls are ugly as shit (makeup exists for a reason)
>>
>>18380939
Not hard you just need to look for younger girls (teens)
I'm dating a 18 yo and honestly the look of her before putting on anything in the morning makes my dick explode
>>
>>18380949
Is there any way to tell beforehand if she'll look awful without it? Most of the time I can't even tell they have makeup on until it comes off
>>18380950
Lol I'd feel like a pedo dating an 18 y/o tho
>>
>>18380939
you could just find a girl and fix their endocrine system.
>>
>>18380939

frankly why dont you just appreciate that we live in an age where women can look godo with make up? everyone can have someone who looks good while fucking if they just put on make up, thats a pretty good deal imo.

thankfully i date dudes so i dont need to think too hard about it.
>>
>>18380962
>Is there any way to tell beforehand if she'll look awful without it

ask her to come with you to a romantic water fountain, hold her head and press it under running water, let her breathe, is she still pretty? if yes, good, she's pretty without makeup. If no, she looks awful without makeup.
>>
>>18380970
>frankly why dont you just appreciate that we live in an age where women can look godo with make up?

Because it's false advertising, just like when women stuff their bras or wear butt pads. I want to know what I'm getting into.
>>
>>18380939

not really. if you only ever see them in make up its a pretty good indication that they are at the very least insecure about how they look without it, but that doesn't mean they will definitely be ugly iwthout it.

frankly i feel like emilia clarke looks good without make up.

make up isn't about looking 'good' so much as stylized. its not that different than an emo girl imo with hair dye and such. they arent going to ever look like that irl. they are creating a fake look. not that different from clothes.

if you get along and they are iwlling to pretty themselves for sex, not much else matters.
>>
>>18380984

false.

with stuffing bras or wearing butt pads, you do not get to enjoy that assumed 'cushioning' they have when you have sex.

but if a girl is wearing make up she can easily wear that while having sex, so its not false advertising.

she gets to look like that at her high point, and while you have sex, so you're still getting the same deal.
>>
pretty easy really. I've yet to be interested in a girl that doesn't also have a cute face without makeup. dunno how, so I don't know what to tell you to do.
>>
File: i want your strongest potions.jpg (55KB, 587x339px) Image search: [Google]
i want your strongest potions.jpg
55KB, 587x339px
>>18380986
>frankly i feel like emilia clarke looks good without make up.

I posted her as an example of just that, a qt without makeup. But pic related is what happens every fucking time I take a girl to bed. It's deceptive.

>>18380987
I'm not going to be having sex with my girl 24/7, I'd like to look at someone who doesn't loosely resemble a cave troll
>>
>>18380949
Except female beauty was praised since long before make up was a thing for regular women, let alone make up as subtle and intricate as it is today. It's rather the other way around, because women enhance their looks with make up standards have gone up and imperfections are seen as much worse.
>>
>>18381019
Dude, in the right picture she's wearing so much make up that her face looks positively shooped. How in the world can you look at her and not instantly see that she's bathing in the shit?
>>
>>18381019

that girl still looks god fucking awful in the right photo though, she looks like a retarded dude in drag.

>im not going to be having sex with a girl 24/7
>but she still needs to look hot 24/7

lets see a picture of you then.
>>
>>18381034
Then stop false advertising you insecure sack of shit
>>
This topic is so foreign to me I don't even get it. The girls I've dated I liked because of who they were and I was attracted to them for some reason. They may or may not have been attractive to other people. None of them wore a ton of makeup or looked that different with or without it. Unless you are dating hookers for one night stands, why the fuck are they painted up like whores in the first place?
>>
>>18381049
>implying I wear make up

Ain't nobody got time for that shit. But then again I'm lucky enough to be a Eurofag where it is still fairly common to go without.
>>
>>18380939
Are you really asking why most girls are just average looking?
>>
>>18380939
You can usually tell through the makeup. If it's heavy and overwrought, the best case scenario is that she looks much different but possibly still good. Worst case she only looks good with that makeup.
My girl looks really beautiful without it, even more beautiful at times than she does with makeup imo. She was pretty minimal with it at first, had no real talent for applying it so it was easier to see past. Now she's gotten pretty good at it imo but it's tasteful, not heavy.
If its lazily done or minimal and she looks good, chances are she's still bad as hell without it. If it's heavy she prolly hiding her real face.
>>
I don't know man maybe your standards are kinda high or your sex drive is messed up or something. I don't need a girl I like to look super hot to want to have sex with her as long as her figure is feminine and she's acting right.
>>
>>18381074
So you're just ugly, then. Noted. Fall back in line.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.