[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been dating this girl for about a week. She seemed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2126.jpg (65KB, 698x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2126.jpg
65KB, 698x457px
So I've been dating this girl for about a week. She seemed to have fallen for me pretty quickly. More than I did for her. But I was still into it, she's cool. I figure I'm down to actually have have a relationship with this girl, that she said she wanted. The other night she went to the fair with, her words; "an old friend."
Through my powers of deduction I figured out he was a guy, and got her to admit it. Acted normal, didn't even say anything. But my question is; is it reasonable to not trust her and not want a relationship with her if she's comfortable going on what can be called dates with just her and one guy? She intentionally tried to mislead me about the fact that it was a guy, and a guy never takes a girl out if he's not trying to bang her.
So what do I do?
>>
>>18380675
You get your dick down her throat. She's a slut ok . Sluts are always falling in love. Or use her for some money
>>
>>18380675
Seems like she's dating multiple people but just doesn't want to let you, and likely the other guy(s) know. Nothing wrong with dating more than one person at a time, but when it's time to become exclusive, that shit needs to stop. Also I would be a little wary about her not being straight up with you about the situation, but I can understand why she may not want to come out and say it to try and not make you jealous or whatever.
>>
>>18380768
As for what you should do... ignore it --for now.

Keep dating, having fun and shit. She will drop the others if she really likes you. Play the field yourself and don't be exclusive unless she makes it clear that she wants that.
>>
>>18380775
She already said things that made me think she wanted to be exclusive. I even met her family.
>>
>>18380798
But did you get your dick down her throat. Have you fucked her in the ass and made her play with that pussy at the same time
>>
>>18380805
Yes, actually
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.