[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>became gf with a 10/10 Japanese qt >been together for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>became gf with a 10/10 Japanese qt
>been together for 4+ years before dumping me after she got into a prestigious company
>tells me she can't see our future together
>implying she deserves a better man than me

She meant a smarter, more rich and more good looking. I treated her right and never cheat on her. After our breakup, I lost all of my pride and confidence in myself.

Will I ever meet a 10/10 girl like her who will love me for real? Any advice to give me confidence again? Now I feel ugly, poor and dumb.
>>
She was a ho and used you. Don't lose your confidence, she certainly had it all figured out when you both started dating. It wasn't serious. You'll find someone that suits you, don't worry, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18380580
This guy is correct. She used you. You probably paid most of the bills . It's time to give us the nude pics.... oh you were that stupid too when she said no pics you said ok.
>>
>>18380573
Your only course of action is to make a shit ton of money and be successful.

Doesn't get her back but it's a good fuck you.
>>
OP here.
Well I don't think so. I never paid any of our bills. In fact it was her who gave me a lot of presents. She never asked me to buy anything. She doesn't even like it when I buy her stuff. She is more financially stable than me. It used to be her heels over head to me and dying whenever I am not besides her. It's just that she really changed this past few months
>>
>>18380592
Also OP, too bad I deleted them all since it just makes me more depress looking at them and remembering what I lost
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.