[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can not get over my ex, no matter what I do. She left me after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: London_358aa3_6105911.jpg (51KB, 750x517px) Image search: [Google]
London_358aa3_6105911.jpg
51KB, 750x517px
I can not get over my ex, no matter what I do. She left me after 3 years oin January 2016. I am bnroken down still. Every time I try to get close to another girl I break down and feel dirty. I am still in love with her and the only time I feel some what happy is when I think about our memories. Please is there any way to forget...
>>
>>18380551
Brother after 3 years with someone its gonna be raw for awhile and even when you scab over it won't take much to knock the scab off. Every day it will get incrementally better, you'll have relapses down memory lane but you'll get over her and love again.
>>
>>18380551
The nice me is saying it's time to let her go and get yourself together. The mean me says she's getting face fucked right now and she's going to have dick breath for a long time
>>
>>18380551
Man, that's awful. What can I say? Time heals, let it go it's own way. You will start to forget, try to hit a pub, pick up some girls, summer is right around the corner.
>>
>>18380618
She wasn't like that. We took each others virginity.. I mean she has probably fucked someone else by now, idk, she blocked me on everything. But I still love her so much. I dream about her almost every night and I cry so mcuh,
>>
>>18380551
Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's been over a year. It's time to step off the pity potty and realize that things don't always work out the way we want them to.

It always seemed strange to me that humans are the only animals that indulge in self pity. No other animal does this, why? There was a quote I read a while back when I struggled with self pity and it said something along the lines of "a bird drops dead in the cold of winter and it never once felt sorry for itself." It helped me put things into perspective, maybe it can do the same for you

There's no overnight fix for a broken heart but the only reason you haven't moved on yet when she has is because you're so fucking obsessed with how sad your situation is. Look, everyone knows the feeling of a broken heart but people move on. They meet other people, they pick up different hobbies, they burn their memories or store them in a box in their attic, etc. The point is people find a way to move on because they're willing to put behind what happened to them.

You are unwilling, and for one reason or another it gives you some made up validation like "hey I was justifiably hurt, this really sucks, poor me" either from yourself or other people. Get over it. People have lived through worst, and I know you can do it too.
>>
Not to be a dick but fucking get over yourself man. It's OVER. My ex killed herself and it wasn't that long ago. I've moved on because that's all there is to do. I suggest you do the same and stop letting this girl control you years after the fact.
>>
>>18380758
Oh she's saving that pussy for you ok no she's getting fucked and swallowing nut juice.
>>
>>18380813
Are you Jim carrey
>>
>>18380822
Hahahah no but I think my point is valid enough. OP is letting his valuable time be eaten up by self-pity and whining when he should be out there living his life.
>>
>>18380810
I don't really feel sorry for myself. I know things come to an end, but she said she wanted a family with me. WE were going to move to england. 5 days before she broku up she was so happy and excited about that, spammed me with info about living abroad and such. Day before she saiod she always loved me, and day after she said she never did.. Shit happens, to us all. I just want to be with her again so I can be happy since no other girl is remotely interesting, and she is special, to me.
>>
>>18380937
Even more proof that women are completely useless whores who only think about themselves christ
>>
>>18380937
Either
A) she really never did love you
or
B) she said that so you could move on more easily

A is a bummer to hear but guess what? She did the right thing in leaving you then, and if B She cared about you enough to give you the head start on moving on with your life.

You will never be with her again. She might have been special, but there is more special women out there. Special enough to actually love you back or stay with you too.

>>18380945
Hardly. There's cool women out there. Go outside, you'll see plenty of lovely couples everywhere.
>>
>>18380951
Who will then cheat or do the nasty shit that was just described fuck you're stupid
>>
>>18380551
This is going to be cruel.

She does not exist.

The girl you were in love with ceased to exist more than a year ago - if, indeed, she ever existed at all. The girl walking around today in her body is someone else - someone you have very little in common with and someone who does not now and will not in the future love you.

The fantasy that is keeping you from moving on is NOT of getting back together, but of going back in time.
>>
>>18380957
You have a completely toxic (no tumblr) mindset on women.

Newsflash: Not all women are pieces of shit. Are the majority? Maybe. But there are loyal women out there.

I'm willing to bet you don't have much experience with women at all.
>>
>>18380960
That may be true.. I just can't imagine a life without her anymore. I was never happy until I met her, and then, she changed me. I went from just playing vidya to working out more, enjoying social events, being with her family, my family, even mushroom picking. We used to listen to the ice crack by the sea. Now.. I am depressed and I haven't really been outside for a way too long time.. Everything reminds me of her and I just tear up.
>>
>>18380963
Then please point me in the right direction of where those mythical beings exist because after seeing what's happened to me, friends, relatives, parent, "loyal women" is a myth
>>
>>18380974
No it isn't

Small towns are your best bet, harder to get away with being a whore
>>
>>18380551
Are you me, OP? I'm in the exactly same situation, and regardless that she was with another man 2 weeks after dumping me, she keeps hinting that I'm the man of her life and that we just met too soon (we've been together for 4 years and we are 22 now) and that if fate (her cunt) wants it, we may be together in the future again. How can I possibly get over that? Shit I know she is just an E cup spoiled princess that always gets what she wants, but shit.
>>
op on suicide watch lmao
>>
>>18381016
"Hey, pick up and move cities so you can have a sliver of a chance of finding a women who isn't a giant whore" Bring back slut shaming in full force holy hell this gender needs to be put down
>>
>>18381017
At least yours is hinting at a future. I asked my ex about her favorite picture of us, where she sits on my shoulders in the woods, "I am glad its over". aaand she blocked me on everything. But that part I understand sicne I kinda tried to od with pills and alcohol.
>>
>>18381025
>Sliver

it's not that astronomical anon

let's say 9/10 women are whores

That's only 10 women you have to meet to get one that is loyal. They aren't THAT rare. Pro tip: Avoid those with lots of social media.

also
>Implying you have to move to a small town to meet one from a small town
>>
>>18381063
>entire post is about how it's harder to be a whore in a small town
>Bro just meet em ina big town
That's still a 10% chance dumbass how hard did your mom drop you holy fuck
>>
>>18381078
>He doesn't understand girls from small towns can move away from small towns or visit big cities

I understand you're mad because you don't have success with women but please relax and think things through
>>
>>18381084
Are you prenting to be retarded because this lack of conprehension skills is impressive
>>
>>18381087
>prenting
>conprehension
>>
>>18381230
So you can read slightly. With that in mind, are you actually that fucking retarded, or pretending to be?
>>
>>18380551

MY BEST ADVICE IS TO STOP BEING A STUPID KID AND CARING ABOUT INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS

ARE YOU LIKE 15 YEARS OLD OR SOMETHING? OR MAYBE YOU HAVE DOWNS SYNDROME?

YOU ALSO TRY BEING GAY BECAUSE IT IS PRIDE MONTH AND THE MILLENIALS THINK GAY IS REALLY COOL THESE DAYS

MAYBE TRY SUCKLING A DICK OR SOMETHING TO HELP YOU FORGET

I WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE I AM A 30 YEAR OLD VIRGIN

MAYBE ALCOHOL WOULD WORK.... WHENEVER YOU THINK OF HER JUST DRINK A LOT OF LIQUOR AND KEEP DOING IT.... THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE I EVER GOT FROM A THERAPIST
>>
>>18381236
>You can't spell
>You act retarded
>"Hey you're acting retarded"
>"It was all apart of my ingenious plan!!!"
>>
>>18381262
How does any of this chamge the fact that your orginal advice was fucking stupid
>>
>>18381270
>Chamge

It's not though, just because you can't fathom it working for yourself doesn't mean it doesn't work.
>>
>>18381278
>being this autistic that you can't tell Im taking the piss
nvm you've never had a gf
>>
File: heresyour(you).jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
heresyour(you).jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>18381292
>>
File: 1492463648783.jpg (20KB, 475x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492463648783.jpg
20KB, 475x401px
try getting cheated on after 3x that long OP. with no friends. I mean zero. I thought I had one, but when I texted him just now to complain about how horrible my parents are handling my depression he completely ignored it and has been ignoring me for 24 hours now. This fucker lived with me for months.
>>
>>18381249
Not sure man.. Everytime I drink I start crying and want to murder her.. I tried getting help but they thought it was about my adhd. I am 21.
>>
>>18381430
I am sorry man. I hope you get over her. And I know how it is to lose friends. All my friends irl ditched me because "We are tired of you being depressed, sad and suicidal." At least she nevert cheated on me..
>>
>>18381467
yeah I'm in hell, the kind of hell that is perpetual so you only stop feeling depressed because you're too exhausted or drunk to give a shit about anything. I hope I get over him too but it's like I can't enjoy anything I have been this entire time, every one of my happiest memories is now a sad one and whether or not I look to the past or the future, it is just awful.

so for you OP, it's cliche but it could be worse, I have no choice but to help myself out of it all alone, I am finally reaching out to new people but I don't know how to talk to them and don't want to bum them out and seem clingy. but I really need someone.
>>
>>18381485
I know that feeling. All those good memories are now just shit that means people are lying manipulating cunts.. And yeah, it can always be worse.

I don't know how to communicate with people myself, I always somehow lead the convo to me being depressed about my ex anyways.. You at least have, well, eh /adv/.
>>
>>18381520
Yeah that's what happened to me today when I tried talking to somebody new, what can I say all I have to fucking talk about is how my life is as bad as it's ever been.
>You at least have, well, eh /adv/.
I have been posting my shit for days now here and it's so slow here and all anybody can say is like "wow, well, try not to kill yourself"
>>
>>18381534
Yeah. I am sorry that I am slow. Trying to play vidya to keep the time going, and have fun. Almost impossible. I can not give you any advice but I can listen and well, try to help.
>>
>>18380967
>I was never happy until I met her
>I am depressed and I haven't really been outside for a way too long time
I'm pretty much in the same boat, shit sucks.
>>
>>18381017
Don't believe her.
I've done that mistake recently and I really regret it.
>>
File: Beautiful Christianity 067.jpg (355KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Christianity 067.jpg
355KB, 2048x1365px
>>18380551

>Please is there any way to forget.
To forget no. To work through it to a degree you can carry your cross, yes there is.

Secular counseling (Take Gestalt and CBT over Psychoanalysis!) will help ease the psychological distress. Confession (no, I do not joke) the guilt you feel when meeting new people and the regret over missed opportunities of the past.

>Every time I try to get close to another girl I break down and feel dirty.
No wonder. You basically were married to her:
>We took each others virginity
> She left me after 3 years

>>18382342
>>18380967
>Now.. I am depressed and I haven't really been outside for a way too long time.
Change that, and you'll feel better.
Start with church. :)

& Aside of the stuff recommended above, read
"How to manage depression with CBT for dummies" and follow it like a madman.
Aside of what I said: Take your time. Don't expect broken ceramic to be just healed again. Skilled artists can repair it (kintsugi). But it takes time and effort.

Luck and blessings!
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.