[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys actually like it when girls have strong passions, interests,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 3428184.jpg (182KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
3428184.jpg
182KB, 980x742px
Do guys actually like it when girls have strong passions, interests, opinions?

It seems like a lot of guys complain about girls being uninteresting or shallow, but on the other hand don't really appreciate or care about a woman beyond her sexual availability.
>>
Why would I or anybody care about somebody who all they can offer me is sex because they're so fucking dumb and stupid from marketing & talk like they've sniffed glue for 40+ years BUT still have the audacity to ve treated like a princess
>>
>>18380545
So, yeah. We're inherently just good as a fuckhole, in your opinion.
>>
I don't care about a woman sexually if she has no strong interests or passions or opinions.
>>
>>18380555
Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit is it
Yes guys like women who are GENUINELY interesting. But so many of you are braindead from marketing that you've voluntarily reduced yourself to fuckhole status
>>
>>18380541
>but on the other hand don't really appreciate or care about a woman beyond her sexual availability
It means you are blind and stupid.
Right now I date a girl despite her being not sexual at all. Just for her personality.
>>
>>18380567
I envy you anon, good conversations and intelligence is rare these days
>>
>>18380541
I like my woman to be dedicated to her work her job...it matters to her being on time working late going over the top making that money she also has to have a passion for washing and cleaning. No she doesn't pay all the bills and I never discuss her money
>>
>>18380567
I've met very few guys who are willing to be friends with a girl without trying to fuck her, let away being in an exclusive in a romantic relationship without getting any sex out of it.

>>18380559
That's really nice to read.
>>
>>18380564
Do you even try to get to know them?
How can you say that the majority of women don't have interests if you don't even care about them?
>>
>>18380555
Not that guy but look at it this way. In this modern society you have one thing to offer. Me? I have nothing to offer. There's not a single fucking thing anybody wants or needs from me. I might as well not even exist. You have a fuckhole.
>>
>>18380588
Why do you have such a low opinion of yourself? I'm sure you're valuable in some way or another.
>>
It depends, it's a negative if they're American since they're obnoxious, man jawed, dickheads who try to prove themselves and just act like assholes all the time.

It also depends how strong they are. People > Work. Always, no matter what, I detest people obsessed with work.
>>
>>18380574
I know, I disregard most women as well, as far as intelligence goes, but there are many exceptions nonetheless, so don't make it an assumption
>>18380583
I am not saying I don't want any sex, because she is good enough for me. I meant she doesn't dress sexy, doesn't wear make up, has a rather neutral gate and so on.
Although... if she refused me sex and I could bear the pain, I wouldn't mine being friends. Then I could get the bar and club pussy to forget about her rejection. The stupid shallow beautiful women.
>>
>>18380597
>It depends, it's a negative if they're American since they're obnoxious, man jawed, dickheads who try to prove themselves and just act like assholes all the time.
This sounds horribly stereotypical.

>>18380598
So she is sexual, just doesn't appear slutty?
Oh well.
>>
>>18380617
Stereotypes are based in truth
>>
>>18380628
>Stereotypes are based in truth
Yes, but they are generalisations.
I don't personally know any american girl, but I'm sure that there are plenty of nice women there.
>>
Some does some doesn't. However whether you are passionate about something it should be invariant to opinions of others.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.