[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Posted this in /b/. I'm newfagging hard rn.) Okay /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8521.jpg (55KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8521.jpg
55KB, 640x920px
(Posted this in /b/. I'm newfagging hard rn.) Okay /adv/ can you help me? I think my female friend might like me. It wasn't until I spoke to a good friend of mine that I realized she might like me. Let's called her "Mary". She's been in a relationship for a long time and that's the only reason I doubt she has feelings for me.

>Been friends for a year.
>Mary and I became very good friends.
>Messaging each other to this day, outside of college.
>gf wouldn't speak to me because she was an bitch.
>Mary talked to me nearly everyday.
>I had a gf that was a pain in the ass and Mary tried to help me get through it.
>After I broke up with gf, Mary talked to me more.
>Arguably closer now.

What are /adv/'s thoughts?
>>
You're a tool
>>
Thats almost nothing to go on.
>>
>>18380300
No way for us to know. That's not much to go on. You either need to give it a shot or just let it go unless she gives you some irrefutable sign that she's into you, in which case go for it.
>>
>dude like we talk a lot
>but she has a bf
>ALL THESE MIXED SIGNS
just another attention whore, move on
>>
>>18380300
OP, a similar occurance happened to me too, last night actually. Only i told the only girl ive ever loved how i felt for her, she was a longtime friend like the one youre talking about. When i told her, she told me she felt the same way i think you should focus on how she texts to you, and ask yoyr friends about yoyr feelings. I wouldve never told her that i loved her if my best friend didnt tell me that she sorta liked me too. Just pay extra close attention to her and ask pals. And if it all looks good, go for it. Tell her you like her, segway it somehow, but do it man. Good luck.
>>
>>18380378
I wasn't thinking of it until my friend brought it up.
>>
>>18380352
I was trying to keep it short and sweet. What did I miss?
>>
You sound underage. This is a 18+ site, young man. Do you parents know you browse 4chan?

In all seriousness, though. She has a bf. Just move on.
>>
>>18380889
Any reason to think talking to you means anything other than she is talking to you.
People talk to friends.
>>
>>18380902
>People talk to friends.
wow really?
>>
>>18380903
Are you confused?
I'm saying that's why your post is nothing to go on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.