[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal when my girlfriend likes someone else but wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

We've been in a relationship for almost two years. It's been a rough five months for us. We both recently got out of a bad company of "friends" and drug addicts that. I haven't been the best boyfriend to her, I admit it. I've been jealous, sometimes I was acting like I didn't care about her, and we've both had a hard time keeping the spark alivr. But I've always tried to make it work, one way or another. She got a new job and started hanging out with her co-workers after work. At first I was jealous about that because she spent less and less time with me. She told me that she needed more time for herself and her friends and that I was too clingy. Which I was tona degree. I've always felt that she had a thing for a co-worker of hers. She always told me that it was nothing. Being an introvert and not having a job, I had a hard time finding friends. She told me that she would appreciate it more if we had some time for each of us to spend some time with our friends and some time together. She told me that it would make a big difference if I had a job and friends. Two days ago I started working. From the first day i was getting along with my co-workers. Things were starting to get better. Then this morning, after a night spent with her co-workers, she told me she had a crush on the co-worker I was suspicius about. She told me she couldn't lie to me anymore, and that we need to spend some time apart and see how things work out. She's not sure whether she wants to stay in the relationship and that she's confused and doesn't want to hurt me.

What should I do ? Is it worth it ? Should we break up or try to make it better ? Is there any hope ? The problem is, me being an introvert, I'm not fond of going out and having fun like she is. I'm kinda boring compared to her. I have a feeling that she just likes him because he filled in the gaps that I had, and that she would not love him nearly as much as she loved me if we were to break up
>>
She asked you some time to think about it ? Tell her you've done it already and that she can gtfo.
>>
>>18380095
She's been testing the water with him for some time now. When she felt interest from his side she was probably very receptive and wanted to taste more of that. You felt it, she got a little colder, became a little more distant, wanted more time with her "friends".
She's probably in contact with him a lot, getting flirty touchy when they see each other. Now that she knows she can jump ship she wants to try him out as dating material. She wants a break because she's still insecure, maybe he isn't right for her after all, maybe he doesn't have the same feelings towards her. That's why she wants to keep you around. So that after she tasted him and it wasn't right she could come back to you.

That's called monkey branching nigga, women do this all the time. I know you have all these feeling weighting you down, making you feel small, wanting her. But she's played you. Fuck off as fast and thoroughly as you can. Ghost her
>>
Saying she is unsure and wants a break is a pussy way of saying it's over unless my new interest doesn't work out. Then I'll fuck with you until something better comes along.
Unless you want to be on a dog leash your whole life and not have an ounce of self respect gtfo now.
I'm an introvert too. I don't mingle well at large parties either. But one on one or in small groups I can do pretty well. My gf's are always extroverts who carry me at those things. Trust me, you can do better. I have so can you. Don't take that shit from anybody.
>>
>>18380157
I'm sure she wouldn't start dating with him right after we break up and that she isn't flirty or touchy with him. She's not that kind of a person. Maybe she really is just confused. Maybe I am hoping for something that will never happen. I don't know.
>>
>>18380170
You have a point, although I'm not sure of anything right now. This is the first time I've been in a relationship, so this is new to me and I don't know how to handle this
>>
>>18380178
Dump her now, the worst case scenario is you take her back.
>>
So she told you "Yeah, I'm in love with this guy, I'm not sure if I still want to be with you, I'll let you know later." and you're not sure about what to do?

Mate you need some self respect. Break up and move on. Find someone who's actually attracted to you.
>>
>>18380174
OP this has happened to all of us at some point with an ex. Your girl has moved on and trying to not be a total ass but make no mistake your replacement has been chosen already and the only thing left is how messy the break up.
>>
>>18380187
>>18380188
It's not like she wants to break up just for the other guy. I've done my fair share of mistakes too. Maybe that's what I deserve for not being the guy I should have been.
>>
Let me give you an example:
If she said: I have a crush on a guy at work, but I just want to let you know you have nothing to worry about. I love you and would never think about cheating on you. That would be fine.
When she says I have a crush on a guy at work and we need to take a break, it's totally different. It's over!
>>
>>18380174
>She's not that kind of a person.
Yes she is. I'm sorry for you, I've been there. You've got some big ass heartbreak incoming. She's fucking you over big time and you should take action and get out
>>
File: 1493744855338.jpg (6KB, 241x209px)
1493744855338.jpg
6KB, 241x209px
>>18380195
Alright, go back to her while apologizing, you fucking moron.
>>
>>18380095
If she says she wants time apart that's outside of your decision, it sounds like she's already broken up from you.
>>
>>18380207
Good point.

>>18380208
The heart breaking already started. I guess I'm not ready yet to put the final nail in the coffin.

We didn't really have long discussion about it this morning. She was in rush trying to get to work. I'll talk to her later in detail about it.
>>
>>18380230
>She was in rush trying to get to work
to get out of the house away from you to see her crush. Its a harsh reality you must face
>>
>>18380240
We don't live together, we discussed it via texts. Her shift started minutes ago and we had the discussion about an hour and ago.
>>
>>18380248
You're gonna spend the next couple weeks begging and its not going to do any good. She's moved on. If she was committed to staying with you she would recommend almost anything to kill her crush and reengage with you and you wouldn't be the one chasing a conversation about this relationship killer.
>>
>>18380266
I'm definitely not going to beg for anything. I'm not that desparate. I just wanna see how this will end up.
>>
>>18380277
yes you will, she'll increasingly make it clear she wants out because you refuse to listen, you become desperate and you'll beg
>>
>>18380284
Dude, no offense, but you're retarded. I'm not desparate and I'm surely not going to beg. I may have sounded desparate up until this point, but I do have some self respect, mind you.
>>
>>18380294
No, you don't.

A man with self respect would make his line in the sand. Op, your girl didn't come out with her crush to you unless they have already done something. She's already cheated and is looking for an out. As a self respecting man your mission is to lay your intentions in the sand. Either she stays with you, or fucks off. You have your own life to live and you don't need to waste it with people who don't care. Once she sees that you are serious I bet she's gonna want to come back. Get your power back from the relationship man.
>>
>>18380315
So what, no discussion or anything, just tell her it's me or him ?
>>
>>18380321
No, just leave. Cut contact and leave. There's nothing you could say to change her mind.

The only thing that could possibly rekindle her attraction to you is your sudden disappearance from her life but even then you should have enough self-respect not to want her back. She's already over you, and you're just unnecessarily drawing out the process of moving on.
>>
>>18380382
I guess you're right. Boy, this is gonna be a tough one.
>>
>>18380321
is she still fucking you?
>>
By abusing her
>>
>>18380516
We haven't really had sex for the last month, the last time was a couple of days ago. Why do you ask ?
>>
>>18380636
not good bro, that crush is on her mind and last night she got physical with him
>>
Break up with her. You're literally wasting your time. You're either her world or you're not.
>>
>>18380645
God, why do you guys think I live in a fucking soap opera or something. The guy she likes is almost always at home playing vidya, he only goes out with his collegues after work. I know for a fact that she didn't fuck him, a you don't need to tell me otherwise. I've spent most of the last month with her while she was at her place and half of the month she was at her parents house in another town on sick leave.
>>
>>18380671
I didn't say she fucked him but they probably kissed for the first time last night. Your opinion of him is not how she sees him obviously. Her opinion of him is what you should be focused on not yours.
>>
>>18380692
She wouldn't have kissed him in front of the others. I know some of them and they know that we're in a relationship and it would be pretty awkward if she would have done it in front of them. They would turn their back on her and shunned her for doing that.
>>
>>18380706
you assume they didn't slip off for awhile or the others left early leaving them alone.
>>
>>18380713
Ok dude, you're not helping. You may day that I am in denial or something, but no. I know I'm not.
>>
fuck all this. break up with her and cut all contact. don't give yourself any way to view her social media, block her number, everything, for 6 months. consciously make an effort to avoid thinking about her (when you do, distract yourself). the first month will be hell, but it will get easier and you'll get over her faster because you will have dealt with it all at once.

you can't stay with her, even if you tried she is going to break up with you eventually.
>>
>>18380095
Look jerk some women like to get fucked ok. They need to scratch that itch. She's probably a good woman just needs to get dicked down a little.
>>
>>18380947
Whores don't get wedding rings
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.