[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna cut contacts with my best friend. I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 1496434224764.jpg (41KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1496434224764.jpg
41KB, 480x542px
I'm gonna cut contacts with my best friend. I can't be with her, I love her and the more time we spend together the more I love her. She's lesbian and can not ever reciprocate feelings I have towards her. She knows about what I feel. We've talked about it and I told her that I will handle it and stay friends with her, that was three weeks ago, I'm in love for more than a year with her. She told me that if I'd came to conclusion that I can no longer see her, it'd be wrecking to her. I am her best friend as well.

She is my only friend though. I don't have anyone but her. When I have her in my life, I feel like I matter to someone. After she'll be gone, there will be nothing. A big gap in my heart, I don't have family, relatives, only friends I have are those who I see at the bar routinely. Just those superficial people we all have in our lives who just came on the scene sometimes.

Never had a gf like her in my life, never even had a friend that I'd be as close as with her in my life. Good friends are hard to come by, but I feel that when she'll find someone, it will be absolutely destructive to me. I'm a mess just like that and I think that seeing her with someone else would just fuck me up for good...why the fuck does the life have to be such a cunt? He showed me literally everything I ever was looking for in a girl and then said - fuck you.

Also I'm frustrated as fuck and need to study but the only thing I can focus on is getting shitface drunk.
>>
Cut her off. Least for a while Like there is no option because if you could work through shit you would have already.
>>
>>18379910
Yeah...
>>
Or at least try to keep things text only for a while.
>>
Breaking ties with people is difficult. I never stopped drinking afterwards, hey ho.
>>
>>18380109
It will come back to seeing her again eventually and igniting the feelings all over again.

Last summer she was gone for couple of weeks, we exchanged just a couple of texts in that time because she hadn't had signal and it still didn't help. Was missing her everyday and looking forward to the day she'll be returning like crazy.
>>18380114
Hey, ho.
>>
>>18379876
been in a similar position OP. cut her off and search for new friends. Only course of action you have. Staying close to her will only hurt you.
>>
I feel the exact opposite. Finding a close friend is not easy. I would stay close and keep the sexual urges to myself. I think cutting ties is worse because you have neither the friend or the romance.
>>
>>18379876
If you're in love with her, she's not your friend.
>>
>>18380153
>I feel the exact opposite. Finding a close friend is not easy.

Well, that's what I was talking about when I said that good friends are hard to come by. Shit's painful though, and will be even more when she finds someone. I wish I was strong enough to keep her in my life but I am not, I still see her as a potential partner even though it is so simple - gay -> no cock in pussy -> no romantic relationship.

My brain knows, heart is pushing me in different ways though.
>>
>>18380158
What is she then?
>>
>>18380265
I dunno? A girl you follow around? A focus for your love emotion? You think you're brave and strong when you pine after a girl who (is a lesbian, is married, has a boyfriend, has previously rejected you, pick a reason), but you're actually in a very safe place. You will never know the feeling of risk that comes from being in love with a woman who loves you back.
>>
>>18379876
is she a real lesbian or a pretend lesbian? Lotsa those out there.
>>
File: 1481410044593.jpg (51KB, 562x730px) Image search: [Google]
1481410044593.jpg
51KB, 562x730px
>>18379876
You've been spammint this goddamn thread for two fucking weeks you cunt. Do you have any friends to talk about your feelings? Because that's obviously what you want, you're not seeking for advice
>>
>>18380278
a real one
>>18380317
I don't have any friends I could talk about my feelings because I don't let many people near me and I am having trouble expressing my feelings to people face to face. This is why I post it on an anonymous armenian banana trading website. Thank you for asking.
>>
>low self esteem
>no life
>no friends

As someone with all these problems, you're not in love with her and your feelings aren't too strong to remain friends. You just want her to fill every need in your life because you don't have a healthy social circle or lifestyle.
>>
>>18379876
Look she isn't going to let you fuck ok so either accept it or leave her the fuck alone. She secretly wants to put her strap on and fuck you in the ass....u down or what
>>
>>18380392
Well, yeah I'm fucked up. What can I say. I just don't get along with people that well, I'm rather introverted and when I don't drink people find me boring. Never really had much friends because I don't let anyone near me. It's a fucking loop that I can't get out of, probably go.na be alone forever.
>>
>>18379876
Just fuck her.
>>
>>18380392
This, OP, you're not ready for relationship.
>>
Just dump her and find yourself a life.
>>
>>18379876
Is that you, Brad?
>>
>>18380265
kek
>>
>>18379876
You shouldn't do it.
>>
>>18379876
Find another girl to date. You have oneitis. The cure to oneitis is finding other girls and going on dates with them until you end up in a relationship with one. Use a dating app if you don't have a good way to meet a lot of potentially compatible people.
>>
>>18382549
I'm ugly as fuck. Dating apps aren't for ugly people.
>>
>>18383706
Learn 2 angle faggot.
>>
>>18380050
yep
>>
>>18379876
>go make new friends
>feel less lonely
>you won't be as emotionally dependant as you're right now

It's easy. The problem right now is that she is your only contact with the outside world. Go make new friends, it's what life should be about. And it makes love more sane.
>>
>>18379876
I was in a similar position to you OP. About 6 years ago.
Best friends with a girl.
Wanted to be more than friends.
She didnt, just wanted to be best friends.

The relationship was basically me trying to spend time with her doing things I didnt really like. Drinking, hanging out with other people i didnt like etc.

Eventually get to a point where i had to cut the relationship off before I try killing my self over it again.

TL:DR
End it.
Move on.
Join a club or go to school and do something with your life and meet new people.
You will be much better off.
>>
>>18379876
Exactly why I keep relations to girls on a superficial level these days .. been burned by same twice and not venturing into that territory again ..
>>
>>18383980
..... that is cold

i feel bad for you,
>>
>>18383990
No need to .. I'm just protecting my sanity. Apart from this I'm mostly ok. But thanks
>>
>>18383999
Have you considered becoming sexually aggressive, Anon?
>>
>>18384004
Not really .. why ?
>>
>>18384018
Perhaps that's the answer, finding a girl and sort of... becoming more insistent with what you want.
>>
File: 1484520420771.jpg (40KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1484520420771.jpg
40KB, 670x503px
>>18383967
Thing is I really love spending time with her. When we are together we are doing things we are both comfortable doing and we are best just by ourselves. We don't need anyone else.

I am at college, I meet a lot of people but I don't seem to click with other people. I just don't find them that interesting, I don't have much to talk about with them. Never really had much friends because of this.

Thing with this girl is that it is all so fucking natural, I don't have to act like I'm someone different just to be with her, she likes me even if we just sit by and don't say a word for minutes - enjoying our presence. Other people still want shit, demanding attention, interaction and shit. I really don't know. Just was living at a big ass college flat with like 12 people, we were a group but I didn't connect with none of them as much as I did with the friend.

I really don't know what the fuck should I do. She is literally the best friend I could ever have but I don't know if I get over the feelings, they are just so fucking strong it's painful and it hurts like a pig.

Be with her and torture myself while having the best friend or dump her and lose a best friend? It would be much easier if she hadn't been lesbian, I'd just dump a straight girl who wouldn't reciprocate my feelings...but this shit...
>>
>>18384139
God damnit, OP.
>>
Get a sex change and turn lesbian, there, solved it for you!
>>
>>18384198
Thanks bro.
>>
Love is a CHOICE, okay?

You are CHOOSING to love her in a romantic way.

Ask yourself, why did you CHOOSE to love a lesbian?

Deep down, you know she will never reciprocate your feelings. Deep down, you don't want her to reciprocate your feelings.

You are not ready for a real, adult relationship with a woman. By allowing yourself to have feelings for a lesbian, you are giving yourself permission to remain in stasis, relationship-wise. You know it's not going to end well, but you are choosing to abuse yourself emotionally.

If you were emotionally healthy, you would not choose to love a lesbian.

You can choose to continue torturing yourself, or you can choose to grow up and move on.

Right now, you can't be friends with her.
>>
>>18384267
>Love is a CHOICE, okay?

Yeah, that's retarded alright.
>>
>>18384198
kek
>>
>>18384139
If you don't feel strong enough to be able to maintain the friendship and control those feelings, then you should break it off, go out and meet new people, do some hobbies/activities etc, and time will eventually make those feelings fade away.

I went through the same thing myself with a coworker, awesome person, but I knew that I had 0 chance of being in a romantic relationship with her and had to force myself to accept that. Still friends with her, and sometimes those feelings come up but they're brief.
>>
>>18384312
No it isn't, you deliberately choose who you input the most feelings towards, there was a reason why you opened your heart to someone who never will be able to reciprocate. Google "fear of intimacy", mate.
>>
>>18384023
I see .. but I do have so called romantic relationships. Only these started as that. It's just the moment some girl wants to be friends/the relation starts to move in that direction I pull back
>>
>>18384900
Stop samefagging you retard, it's painfully obvious.
>>
>>18385080
Shhhh - the grown-up's are talking
>>
>>18385175
Really desperate, aren't you?
>>
>>18385340
Troll harder
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.