[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me: 33/m >be into her: 31/f >seems like we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1389893209990.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389893209990.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>be me: 33/m
>be into her: 31/f
>seems like we've finally clicked, we're talking about traveling together, sex, even living together all the time
>she posts something on her FB page, so I figure I'll mark my territory a little with one of our sort-of inside jokes
>dude i've heard her talk about before as one of her loser friends takes it seriously
>guy spends a good hour flipping out on me for this terrible idea
>i step in and counter most of his flailing arguments
>he gets butthurt and says I've clearly got an obsession with being right
>I tell him to settle down, that I'm just fucking with him
>I'm texting her, "Is this guy seriously this mad?"
>"Oh yeah, that's just like him. Also I told you he was almost an olympic boxer right?"
>"Oh. Uh. No you didn't."

So apparently this guy is a huge beta cuck that probably cruises /leftypol/ and leafposts elsewhere. And is a three-time college dropout... compared to my law practice he's more of a joke.

I'm not going to pretend I don't feel a little challenged. But I see this guy more as an annoyance. How do I deal with this faggot in a useful way? He got *severely* mad at me shitting on him earlier. But of course, if I start turning him into my intellectual whipping boy, she's liable to get upset with me.
>>
Why are you orbiting her instead of making her your gf? Do that, make it official, he'll have to back off.
>>
>>18379737
Would be long-distance is part of the problem. I'm planning on going out to see her and fucking once I settle out the case I'm working right now.
>>
Ha. I wake up this morning and he's replying to everybody who posts on that thread. Holy fuck he's pathetic.
>>
Be careful. Guys like that will make up some bullshit about you and get in the girl's ear trying to convince her what he's saying about you is true. He'll make up some bullshit about how you're emotionally abusive and she isn't in a healthy relationship. I've been there.
>>
>>18379715
I just don't understand you guys that have to draw in some third wheel. All your exchanges should be between you and her and ignore the guy. Damn you spent way too much effort on a man and not the girl causing you problems where there should not have been. Having said that this shit storm proves she's taken already and its not by you.
>>
>>18379715
Focus on yourself and your potential relationship rather than a manchild in a FB comment section.
>>
>>18380593
Roger that. It just aggravates me that this fag is proximate to her and they seem to hang out all the time.

But of course, despite all that time and proximity, he hasn't fucked her. And she makes fun of him for being a huge SJW.

I can't wait to redpill this girl fully.
>>
>>18380801
your opinion of him is not what counts but hers. it should tell you more about who she is wanting this guy in her life and from the sound of the exchange all she did was warn you off him which is really defending him not protecting you
>>
>>18380801
>he hasn't fucked her. Yet
well neither have you
>>
>>18380834
I haven't had the opportunity given our distance. I'll get mine when the time comes.
>>
>>18380838
Haha yeah. Right in the face.
>>
>>18380863
Her tits are fucking massive, so yes, I'll probably get them right in my face.
>>
>he thinks a ldr will work
el oh el
>>
>>18380894
>living in fantasy land
>thinking this strengthens his case that it's the other guy who's a halfwit

Heh.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.