[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I have 8/10 looks but I'm a NEET, how can I get a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: Schutzstaffel gone mad.jpg (228KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Schutzstaffel gone mad.jpg
228KB, 1080x1080px
If I have 8/10 looks but I'm a NEET, how can I get a girlfriend?

I actually think it's impossible. If I do get a job/money, and then females want me, I will know that they're just whores that would have never wanted me before I had a job/money.

I could accept that my gf/wife is a whore, and be ok with that. Every man's gf/wife is technically a whore.
>>
>>18379474

That V-shape makes me think they're a bunch of Ken dolls.
>>
>>18379474
>how can I get a girlfriend?
don't be yourself.
since you have 8/10 looks your personality must be really awful because otherwise you'd already have a girlfriend.
>>
File: Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg (28KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg
28KB, 500x343px
> 8/10 looks

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here and say you really do have 8/10 looks. Great!

>If I do get a job/money, and then females want me, I will know that they're just whores that would have never wanted me before I had a job/money.

Lose this bullshit attitude. Anyone would rather be with somebody that can supportive themselves and be responsible. That what having a job is.

>Every man's gf/wife is technically a whore.

Lose that bullshit attitude as well. You want a girlfriend? Stop thinking of women like they're all monsters you sad excuse of a human being.
>>
>>18379497
>since you have 8/10 looks your personality must be really awful because otherwise you'd already have a girlfriend.
It has nothing to do with my personality, it's because I'm a NEET with no money. If I had money I could easily get a girlfriend.

So long as you have financial security, personality and looks mean relatively nothing, you will have tons of females begging to be your wife/gf.

>>18379495
Adonis belt is actually real yes.

>>18379504
>Anyone would rather be with somebody that can supportive themselves and be responsible.
>Anyone
Any woman.

The MAJORITY of men either don't care if their gf/wife makes no money, or they specifically don't want them to make money. Have you ever heard of a housewife?

It doesn't work the other way around, over 99% of women are literal, by definition, whores.
>>
>>18379515
>Asks for real advice.
>Rejects real advice given to him.
gg
>>
>>18379474
probably can't get a girlfriend because of the shit self-deserving personality you have lmaao
drop it and maybe you'll have a chance
>>
>>18379515
>it's because I'm a NEET with no money. If I had money I could easily get a girlfriend.
that's a prostitute you are talking about, a girlfriend is something different.
and it doesn't matter if you are a NEET or not, personality is everything that counts.

>So long as you have financial security, personality and looks mean relatively nothing, you will have tons of females begging to be your wife/gf.
personality is everything, always.

at some points in my life i've been a NEET, or homeless, or had a job and money, ... it didn't make any difference.
>>
>>18379526
This is the #1 response I get from females online when I ask this question, they say "it's your personality".

What a joke. It has nothing to do with my financial status right?

Is it that hard to admit that you're technically a prostitute? You find a man to be an unacceptable partner if he's financially worthless, therefor you're literally a prostitute. It's just a matter of fact.

>>18379524
That advice wasn't helpful at all sorry.
>>
>>18379539
>This is the #1 response I get from females online when I ask this question, they say "it's your personality".

Since no girl is gonna say "you're ugly" or "I don't find you attractive" to your face. Personality is the perfect cushion, vague, simple and makes sense, too.
>>
>>18379539
>It has nothing to do with my financial status right?
yes, that's right.
but keep telling yourself that that's the reason if it helps you coping with your sad life.
>>
>>18379539
>Is it that hard to admit that you're technically a prostitute?
Is it that hard to admit that you're really a pessimistic asshole?
>>
>>18379549
but he's a 8/10, can't you read ? so it can't be his looks.
>>
>>18379474
assuming you're actually 8/10 and not just a neckbeard with an inflated ego, the lack of money isn't the reason being a NEET is a problem.
First of all, you most likely won't even meet girls to gf since all you can do is meet strangers or a friend's friend. Secondly, girls that you do meet won't be able to relate to your lifestyle as a NEET, no matter how vapid their own lifestyles seem. As in, if they asked about your day, all they'd be able to respond with is "Oh that's cool... so anyways at school/work today--"
Also, while gold diggers may be a legitimate concern, have you considered the opposite situation? Girls don't want to date guys without jobs, but not because they can't mooch off of them. Rather, they don't want a human parasite of a bf draining off of their own resources.

It really is your personality. Generally people don't like negativity, and especially not one sided bias against them.
You don't have to be especially optimistic, but at least (pretend to) be open minded to other people's thoughts.
>>
>>18379555
:))
>>
>>18379556
This is exactly what I needed to hear a few years ago. Luckily I had it vaguely figured later, but damn, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>18379555
If you can read you would see that OP didn't say whose 8/10.
>>
>>18379534
>that's a prostitute you are talking about, a girlfriend is something different.

Over 99% of females with boyfriends would eventually (or immediately) leave their boyfriend if he became a NEET with no financial assets or future, or they would have never been with him in the first place if that was the case.

Practically speaking, all women are whores, a "girlfriend" or "wife" is just a different type of prostitute that's more expensive.

>>18379553
>>18379554
I guess it's just that hard to accept that you're technically a whore.
>>
>>18379556
>lifestyle as a NEET
since when has been NEET become a lifestyle outside of 4chan ? it just happens.

>As in, if they asked about your day, all they'd be able to respond with is "Oh that's cool... so anyways at school/work today--"
because being a NEET means you have to sit in your mothers basement all day ? the real world isn't 4chan.
>>
>>18379565
>I guess it's just that hard to accept that you're technically a whore.
i'm a guy, but yeah, i'm probably a whore because my girlfriend let me stay at her place and got sex in exchange when i was a homeless NEET
>>
>>18379556
>have you considered the opposite situation? Girls don't want to date guys without jobs, but not because they can't mooch off of them. Rather, they don't want a human parasite of a bf draining off of their own resources.

Have YOU considered the opposite situation of this? Men call their unemployed gf/wife a "housewife" or "live-in gf".

Women call their unemployed bf/husband a "parasite" or "deadbeat", because women are all technically prostitutes.
>>
>>18379565
>Over 99% of females with boyfriends would eventually (or immediately) leave their boyfriend if he became a NEET with no financial assets or future, or they would have never been with him in the first place if that was the case.

Wew lad
Got some data to back that statistic up? No? Then drop that mindset. It's really not helping you. You also seem to already have an answer for yourself since you keep turning away all the good advice you're given.
>>
>>18379588
Please
>>
>>18379586
ok, now i'm sure you are just trolling
>>
>>18379586
Women call their unemployed bf/husband a "parasite" because their unemployed bf/husband is leaching off of them and not contributing to the relationship. Not because they're whores.

Jesus Christ, OP. What happened to you that made you such a terrible person?
>>
I'm 24
in the past couple years my net worth has grown to a quarter million
money doesn't do shit OP
you're deluding yourself
>>
>>18379565
Preach, women wouldnt even talk to me when I was unemployed and struggling with finances, or back when I was in college if u didnt have car or cool clothes forget it
>>
>>18379555
>it can't be his looks
t. OP
>>
>>18379606
no, don't say that. OP might kill himself when he realizes that he is the reason he'll never get a girl.

don't worry OP, it's just the money they are after, they wont date you because you aren't a billionaire
>>
>>18379606
You're prolly short
>>
>>18379600
You missed the entire first half of that post. Did it not register in your female insect brain?

>Jesus Christ, OP. What happened to you that made you such a terrible person?
No girl has ever had sex with me. That really fucks with you mentally.

I know that if I just got a job, I could EASILY get a girlfriend, but that's basically what I'm pissed off about.
>>
wow, this thread made me realize that i'm at least a 12/10 because i got girls while i didn't have any money.
really made my day
>>
>The MAJORITY of men either don't care if their gf/wife makes no money
this is not even remotely true
>>
>>18379565
>Over 99% of females with boyfriends would eventually (or immediately) leave their boyfriend if he became a NEET with no financial assets or future, or they would have never been with him in the first place if that was the case.
men do this too with their leaching girlfriends. My best friend broke up with a girl because she became a NEET and he's now with a nice girl that has a job and can support herself. The two of them were doing well before they met and if they ever broke up, they'd still be doing well. Point is, they're not together for sex or money. They're together because they really like each other.
This really shouldn't be a controversial subject, OP.
>>
>>18379624
6'1
I just avoid women altogether
>>
>>18379567
Regardless of whether it's permanent or not, it's still a lifestyle.
Most people have a set routine of basic life necessities, work/study, hobbies, and etc. Even if you do manage to do really cool things as a NEET, all other people can say about it is "Wow if only I had the time for that."
Now, even if you do bond over other hobbies, the reality is that their jobs/classes will always take priority since it takes a majority of their time.

>>18379586
There are househusbands/ live-in bfs too, you know. The ones that get called parasites or deadbeats tend to be the ones actively draining money for their own gain, rather than for the household. The same applies to females, really.
>>
>>18379626
If you had a job, you would just find another excuse to not have a gf. Reading through your posts it's obvious you have a really shitty personality. You're an angry, desperate asshole. Want to get a gf regardless of job status? Stop going on /r9k/ and believing their toxic bile.
>>
>>18379630
Yeah that's a nice anecdote. I know many housewives that make no money and are fully supported by their husbands.

>>18379636
>There are househusbands/ live-in bfs too, you know
This is extremely rare compared to the reverse.

The strange and irrational thing about this, the woman still requires the man to initially have a job/career or college education, and then quit it to become a househusband.

Point me to the women who want to turn a NEET into a househusband.
>>
>>18379656
Personally all the househusbands I've met were NEET before becoming one.
They are admittedly rarer, but it has more to do with the fact that most women don't aim for or get jobs that pay enough for two people.
>>
>>18379565
>Practically speaking, all women are whores, a "girlfriend" or "wife" is just a different type of prostitute that's more expensive.
My boyfriend was unemployed for 3 years. I supported him financially, paid for his college tuition when he decided to get back to education, pay for his student loans. I worked 60 hours a week to be supportive of him.
I never minded because I loved him and because I knew he was trying to get a job and get back on track. Now he has an amazing job and he's doing fine.
I wouldn't date a man who isn't even trying, who has no drive or no ambition. I wouldn't date a man who feels entitled to love or sacrifices or sex.
You're an asshole. That's the reason why you can't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>18379474
she's not a whore if she is a virgin faggot
>>
>>18379656
>I know many housewives that make no money and are fully supported by their husbands.

That's the point, dude. These husbands probably see that their wife is a responsible and supportive person.
You claim to know many women that are housekeepers. Ask them if they treat it like as serious as a job. They'll probably tell you they do. They take it seriously and show they're capable and responsible. If those women weren't, they wouldn't be married. Because nobody wants to be with somebody that isn't responsible or contributing to the relationship.
>>
>>18379676
>he decided to get back to education
>I knew he was trying to get a job

He wasn't a NEET. You do know what NEET means right?

You're proving my point, you're a whore. You were only okay with him because he was working towards financial gain.

You also act like you're a saint for it. Like you deserve praise for it.

Guys will work to support their (indefinitely) unemployed gf/wife, and they are perfectly ok with that, they don't go around acting self-righteous because of it.

A female will act self-righteous if she has a boyfriend that simply makes less money. Why? Because she knows woman are all whores, and she's virtuous by being slightly less of a whore.
>>
>>18379708
>Ask them if they treat it like as serious as a job.

Yeah they'll talk all day about how housework is "so hard", but it's not.

What is the point you're making? Guys could be better at housework than every woman, and it wouldn't change anything about what I said.
>>
>>18379713
>You were only okay with him because he was working towards financial gain.
Sounds more like she was okay with him because she loved him and he was being a responsible person that was independently working toward improving himself as well as their situation.
aka, contributing to the relationship.
>>
>>18379713
>reeee whore bitch cunt
>I hate women you are all prostitutes die
>why can't I get a gf, I'm such a nice guy, women only love assholes :(
>>
>>18379713
Of course he wasn't a NEET, I'd never date one.

>Guys will work to support their (indefinitely) unemployed gf/wife, and they are perfectly ok with that, they don't go around acting self-righteous because of it.
Because they want a housewife - the man wants a housewife to take care of his home and children, the woman wants to stay at home and do that. I don't want a househusband - I want a partner who is able to contribute to my household and pay for the lifestyle I want to have and I want my children to have.
I could never have a serious relationship with a man who isn't able to help me provide for the family.

I don't care if he makes less than me, at all.
>>
>>18379720
>What is the point you're making?
That their wife is a responsible person.
>Guys could be better at housework than every woman
Prove it.
>and it wouldn't change anything about what I said.
Of course it would.
>>
File: e.jpg (240KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
240KB, 600x688px
>>18379474
>I actually think it's impossible.

Wait- you already have your own conclusion. So why are you here?
>>
>>18379565
I agree finance and success in general is more important for women when it comes to mate selection, but that does not make them whores nor it is the only determining factor AT ALL.

If you try to actually study the topic (actual science, not bs gender studies bs), you would understand shit is more complex than that.

BTW, I am NEET for now and I have a stable relationship. Although maybe not the best example since I will inherit enough to live comfortably (not too much luxury, but definitly above middle class) eventually.
>>
Guy on the right looks like an ape. Guy on the left looks like a fag. Guy in the middle looks like a god damned sex machine.
>>
>>18379474
Is your mother a whore?
>>
>>18379565
Ayy, this guy knows what's up. Shit went south af when I told girls about my employment.
>>
>>18379866
All look fake and artificial
Women who fall for THAT are just your average Staceys
>>
>>18379549
So all girls are spineless cowards playing catch up? Women are honest to god stupid
>>
>>18379556
Women have no resources to suck off of (except tits) what the hell are you on. All of those words just to say a bunch of stupid shit
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.