[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been out of the city for a month (came home from uni)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: DBXRHhPXkAE3kXV.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DBXRHhPXkAE3kXV.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
I've been out of the city for a month (came home from uni) and my gf lives in the city. we skyped every day for hours and I came back once to meet for the day. I'm only 19 so not much money so going all that way was a big deal (3 hours away).

I came back yesterday to move into my new room in a house. It doesn't allow visitors so of course i stayed over at hers for the first night. she paid for my bus ticket which I appreciated and got her dinner. We woke up at 6 for her work and I had to make my way back to the house but first had to get my uni bus pass, basically around 3 hours walking. Then I had to unpack lifting heavy shit up a spiral stair case, get groceries, buy a bunch of shit and carry it home, etc.

"Hey anon, wanna go downtown today?" Downtown is 2 hours away by transit. She's already there cause of work.

I say I can't, I'm just too tired and need to rest and say I could meet her somewhere closer.

She starts going "no i dont want to see u for the whole week now" when I ask why she says "dont owe u explanations" and says "I can say no too" etc.

Is it me or is she being really childish? Or am I the bad guy here?
>>
>>18378997
She's being childish. Suck punch that bitch in the cunt.
>>
you just got shit tested in a big way. she wants to make sure the relationship is on her terms, not yours.
>>
>>18378997
Yeah she's being a cunt. Could just be vaginal bleeding time or something. Give her a chance, and if she continues acting cunty just drop her.
>>
>>18379123
She does this sort of shit a lot. So it's not unreasonable for me to be bothered by this? I have no experience and nobody in person to talk about this to so any help here is appreciated
>>
>>18379138
>Is it unreasonable for me to be bothered when someone I care about and think cares about me acts like a five-year-old?

Gee whizz Billy, I dunno
>>
>>18379149
THANK YOU
I needed confirmation that she's immature and in the wrong. no guilt about dumping her ass now
>>
>>18379160
Wew bud a bit jumpy are we?
Just lay down the law, or the pipe. Whichever comes first. Show her that she's not the end all be all in the relationship and that they're supposed to be a balance.

Tldr dick her into her place
>>
>>18378997
No, that's pretty lousy I get that from people too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.