[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out soon to be ex is cheating on me. She's living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1490200161134.png (142KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
1490200161134.png
142KB, 434x434px
Just found out soon to be ex is cheating on me. She's living in the same house as me and chatting to her new guy all day while they look for a place to live together.

How should I fuck with her? I'm talking little things that are just annoying enough without any major consequence. Yeah I'm petty but fuck this bitch.
>>
>>18378865
This hurts to read, OP. Just move on. How did you not notice this sooner?
>>
>>18378865
Move on with your life, mate. Don't scar your own psyche by being undignified.

This new guy is getting a gf with a proven record of infidelity, and your ex will end up alone/divorced/etc when people finally start getting sick of her shit. You win.
>>
>>18378865
>How should I fuck with her?
Kick her out of the house, you fucking pussy. It doesn't matter if she doesn't have anywhere to go. Stop trying to get petty revenge and just get that bitch out of your life.
>>
>>18378865
>How should I fuck with her?
she is now beneath your effort and energies. she is no longer any responsibility of yours, and neither are her feelings or happiness. tell her to get her shit and get out. change the lock, delete her number, done.
>>
>>18378865
Petty things that are just annoying enough without any major consequence won't serve any purpose whatsoever. Either you want to cut her out and move on with your life, or you want her to pay for what she's done to you; acting like a little bitch won't achieve either of these goals.

>>18379072
>>18379079
These faggots are wholly and completely right.
>>
If you want to be an amiable man, tell her immediately, calmly, that you know what has been going on and that you are giving her a day or 2 to gather her belongings and get out of your home.

If you don't care to be amiable (and you have absolutely no responsibility to be after what she did to you) then schedule the locks to be changed at a time when you know she will be gone and dump all of her stuff outside.
>>
>>18378865
bed bugs
>>
>>18378865
Probably wait till you get some space in between yourselves. Also depends on your tenancy agreement.
>>
>>18379178
I only saw this live once a decade ago and it was beautiful, change the locks amd throw her shit out.
>>
Your revenge will come later but will be worth the wait. If she cheated on you for her new guy, she'll end up cheating on him for someone else.
I've never understood why people get involved with a cheater. They think their so damn special the cheater won't do it to them, only to find out the hard way their just another dumb fuck being used.
>>
Get fucked in the ass by a gay dude with aids and then give it to her
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.