[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fear of being cheated on is consuming me. It's so deep-rooted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (97KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 600x400px
The fear of being cheated on is consuming me. It's so deep-rooted in my mind. It's literally fucking up my life and I know it's a pathetic thing to fret about so much. What do I do. I've tried all the mental gymnastics stuff, i.e. Thinking that it's not a big deal, a cheating SO doesn't reflect on myself, it's just sex who gives a fuck really etc but the fear and insecurity always comes back. I just need to read one story about it and it all comes back.
>>
same
>black pilled by /r9k/
>finally get qt gf
>constant fear of her cheating on me
>she is starting to get annoyed
>>
>>18378831
Well at least in my case there's nothing racial about it as is so popular to meme about on 4chan. It's really just cheating in any form that fucks me up.
>>
You might push them away by being neurotic about this but there is never any excuse to do it. If they stay with you until they find someone else they were just using you from the beginning. If the way you feel matters to them at all they'll try to do whatever they can to help you through it or admit to you that it's not something they're willing to deal with and leave beforehand. Just relax and if it ever does happen, do not bullshit yourself into thinking it was an accident or that you were responsible.
>>
>>18378886
This helps a little. Still feels fucked though. I think being responsible for it feels about as bad as being not responsible, since the latter means it was done of their own volition regardless of you, which is heartbreaking in its own way. I'll add a little more context that prompted me to solicit some advice.

Gf told me a story that she read about a wife who was cheating on her husband, and the husband gives her a call while she's fucking some other guy, and the wife answers the phone and makes him hear it all.

After I got very silent and didn't say much, and she got angry I was visibly upset by the story, wondering why I would react like that to a story that had no relation with us. I understand what she means, and I wish I didn't feel that way when we had just been cheerfully talking and joking around, I'm sure it's tiring to deal with. But fuck man, hearing that shit twists me up bad. How do I man up about this shit?
>>
>>18378825
you ive never actually thought of someone cheating on your after like more than 20 years have went by...i actually dont know what i would do my self...
>>
If you're a guy you should be worried, it is statistically likely that a female will cheat on you.

>>18378866
The "blackpill" has nothing to do with race, idiot.
>>
>>18378825
You cheat before the bitch gets a chance to cheat on you. Real nigga shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.