[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex-GF broke up with me, after 8 years together. I'm 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1487974283460.png (477KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487974283460.png
477KB, 498x568px
My ex-GF broke up with me, after 8 years together. I'm 25 now and It was our first serious relationship.

What am I meant to do from here? I sort of feel like i've missed the best time to try dating and it's making me freak out a bit.
>>
>>18378794
First you leak all the nudes
>>
>>18378794
I'm on the same boat and I'm 27. I think I'll just kill myself.
>>
Just got cheated on with someone that I was with for almost a decade. I can't promise that when I say I feel better now that I won't tomorrow. I sporadically fluctuate between drunken complacency and absolute crushing heartbreak. The best years of my life were spent with this person and I have to spend the rest of my life conditioning myself to separate them from all the things I've enjoyed with or about them over all these years. It's very hard because I had already been struggling with depression, and I have no one but my family to turn to for comfort. I have to work through this relationship and everything else all alone now and I am worried I won't ever be able to replace these memories with better ones.
>>
Couple options.
You can learn from this what you want out of a relationship and find a better one.
You can avoid relationships like the plague.
You can wallow in self pity if you really need to I guess.

Regardless of your choice time will keep moving forward. It's your call if you wanna move with it.
>>
>>18378794
be prepared to sort through a bunch of used up sluts that probably have cum dripping down theri vaginas at the bar
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.