[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /adv/. Quick question: So I went on a "first date"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334KB, 551x550px
Hey, /adv/. Quick question:

So I went on a "first date" with this girl I've been talking to on an online dating website for about a week. Real cute. My type. All that. We went to a coffee shop. As soon as I got to the counter, I realized I forgot my wallet. I told her. She said she had no problem with covering me. I apologized and told her I'll cover her on the next date (a little too presumptious, maybe?), and she said yeah. We proceeded to have a good date (at least in my opinion. Had a lot in common and such and she said I didn't bore her like other dates).

It's been 3 days now. We've been texting, but I've been initiating every convo. She replies immediately, but still. She's out of town so date 2 can't happen right now.

Would you say me forgetting my wallet on date 1 is a deal breaker? I know girls will agree to shit just to be polite on the spot, but I feel like this killed me from the get-go.
>>
>>18378760
>She's out of town
She's probably busy then, which is why she's not initiating. You don't just go out of town to do the same shit you'd do at home.
>>
>>18378760
She was probably trying to get money out your ugly ass ...now she knows your broke so no need for you
>>
>>18378764
She went out of town today, from what she told me, so she hasn't been busy for two days.
>>
>>18378772
>>18378764
She's out of town to visit fucking grandpa, by the way. No the most exciting shit. I'm sure she's got time in her hands.
>>
>>18378772
Then she'd be preparing to go out of town, idk.

Also you didn't say how things were before you started dating.

Also also, if she wasn't interested anymore and it was a dealbreaker, then why would she still reply to you? It'd be much easier to ghost you. Oh, and how do you know that it was the wallet thing that you messed up? It could have been literally anything
>>
>>18378777
Grandpa = sugar daddy
>>
>>18378781
It literally could have been anything, but the wallet thing is the most obvious based on google searches and typical human scumbagginess. She replies, but she never initiates, which is kind of a red flag to me. I've been conditioned think that if a girl likes you, she'll use any opportunity possible to talk to you. Is this wrong?
>>
>>18378777
I don't know about you, but lots of people are close to their grandparents and if they live out of town, they like spending as much time as possible with them. It might be boring as fuck as a kid, but as you get older, most people start to appreciate spending time with their grandparents.
>>
>>18378793
>It literally could have been anything, but the wallet thing is the most obvious based on google searches and typical human scumbagginess.
If Google is so reliable, why are you asking us?

>She replies, but she never initiates, which is kind of a red flag to me. I've been conditioned think that if a girl likes you, she'll use any opportunity possible to talk to you. Is this wrong?
It's not wrong, IF you already knew her. But you met her online, and that was only a week ago. She has no reason to be invested in you this early.
>>
>>18378805
You're right. Thank you, anon.
>>
File: 1492761646805.jpg (39KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
1492761646805.jpg
39KB, 445x469px
>>18378760

>Would you say me forgetting my wallet on date 1 is a deal breaker?

We have absolutely no idea. You're asking us to speculate on the thought process of some girl we know absolutely nothing about. Live your life and find out the answer to this question on your own, OP, because anything we tell you would just be wild guesses.
>>
>>18378799
My grandparents are dead, but this might be the case for her, as we're 25. I'll certainly consider this.
>>
>>18378820
Exactly my thought process as I was writing this question out. I just figured fuck it, since I don't have that many advice givers in my life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.