[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf insecurities are bumming me out and it's straining our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1526.jpg (332KB, 1500x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
332KB, 1500x1013px
He's constantly paranoid about me cheating on him, even though he's been my first and only partner, I'm not a social person so it feels like shit when I try to act normal and do my best to make acquaintances at my job.

He didn't have a good upbringing so I've done my best to be understanding and give him the support he needs, however it fucking sucks that all arguments boil down to him suggesting that I don't want to be in this relationship and I'm most likely seeking companionship somewhere else because he doesn't feel good enough.

I've begun to lose my shit every time he starts his routine of him checking up on me and interrogating of where I am and what am I doing, and eventually asking if there are any male classmates or coworkers with me.

He's seeing a therapist and I'm aware that changes are not going to happen overnight, but I just don't know how to cope with it, any time he is not like this he's sweet and loving, but this Jekyll-Hyde situation has begun to have a negative impact on my mental health. I've told him I just want him to understand that I don't like being treated like I'm one of his exes but he keeps insisting that I should help him feel secure.

If this sounds like deja vu I made a thread in the past but the phone issues have been agreed on.
>>
Cheat on him.
>>
Wow, I am reliving the early days of my 5 year relationship.

Here's a hot tip for you:
He's cheating on you.

Oh, but he'd NEVER do that! Not him, you just don't understand, he just wouldn't.

Yeah, he would, and he is, because the controlling, "jealous", accusatory ones always are.

You can heed my warning and do some investigating, or you can stick it out with the cunt and find out years later, shattering your entire life. Your call, I guess.
>>
I don't know about you, but that's just not something I would be able to tolerate. He needs to sort out his issues BEFORE being in a relationship
>>
File: 1490303117699.jpg (28KB, 668x373px) Image search: [Google]
1490303117699.jpg
28KB, 668x373px
Saying they will kick you in the whole wwe and has been staying with them for good sound quality, when I customized my controls, I accidentally stayed up the night sky equivalent to many times, both dild's. Once when i was much older than my aunt and uncle for two.
>>
File: IMG_1041.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>18378582
I sincerely think that's not the case. He was deeply hurt by their actions but he also needs to understand that doesn't mean I am like them.

Although I see how most people would assume that, it makes legit sense that the person who accuses first is the one who projects.

>>18378595
Years ago I was going to be a happy birthday to my best friend and I hope I have a good day hope you have a good day
>>
When your sucking his dick tell him to quit tripping
>>
>>18378595
I thought I was having a stroke reading this
>>
>>18378759
The guy that wrote it was having a heart attack
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.