[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know how it's ultimately up to you in the end to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1248791287491.jpg (5KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
1248791287491.jpg
5KB, 236x285px
You know how it's ultimately up to you in the end to get out of the slump?
I know.
I just think something broke in my head.
Life hurts.
How do you get out of the slump where getting out of it doesn't make any sense?
>>
You work out? If not, start pumping the iron lad.

That's general adv, what kinda slump are you in?
>>
>>18378452
It's as if talking about it hurts.
I feel so weak.
Words are so absurd.
>>
I'm trying to figure that out too, OP. I'm nearly out of school with a useless degree and a shitton of debt. I got here because of passion, but now that I'm here, and the structure of school is fading away, it's getting harder and harder to hold onto.
>>
>>18378476
It feels as if everything within you is against you, in the end.
>>
>>18378474
Are you overwhelmed?
>>
>>18378496
It's desperation personified.
>>
>>18378517
Well lad, all I can say is that you gotta get a grip and tell yourself to lighten the hell up. Every internal struggle starts with the mind, get a hold of your mind and the rest follows. Tell yourself when you wake up ->

Fuck you, I'm gonna live my life and enjoy it!
And then proceed to take handful of meds.
>>
>>18378536
I guess I'll need those meds.
Thanks, Anon.
I'm just being a sad sack of nothing right now.
>>
>>18378546
It'll a-okay anon. Just remember every heartbeat is a miracle or some gay shit like that. Go outside and appreciate the prize of life because the other sperm in your dads ballsack were to ninny to penetrate, but your a natural champ!
>>
>>18378556
I just have to get out of this place. Good luck.
>>
>>18378439
>life hurts
tell me about it. all i wanted was a bf to cuddle with and play vidya. life was beautiful when i was growing up. now i see it's all shit.
>>
>>18378586
>life was beautiful when i was growing up
It's weird how quickly perceptions change.
It just seems like there's this belt tightening around my neck, using my hands.
I never found a girl that was suitable enough to be a gf. I don't see why you hold on to the idea of being with someone else. That's just another pit trap.
>>
>>18378687
Companionship is overrated. Mary Shelly's Frankenstein? Fuck off
>>
>>18378713
>Mary Shelly's Frankenstein? Fuck off
What do you mean by this? I've no relation to it.
>>
>>18378726
Well Frankenstein is all about how humans cannot live wkithout partnership, so I just told Mary Shelly to fuck off bc that's a load of bs
>>
>>18378726
Sorta just brought it up.outta the blue my B
>>
>>18378732
Understandable. Although I wonder how much longer we can last.
>>
>>18378737
Only one way to find out
>>
>>18378439
Smoke a little crack i promise it will get you motivated
>>
>>18378546
I feel you, man.

I get that - I feel something pretty similar, it's a lack of real passion for anything. I'm just going on with my life because I sort of have to, but I don't have any real desire to do anything. Trying to vocalise it makes it sound so weedy and pathetic.
>>
File: pepewojack.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepewojack.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>18378439
>>18378474
>>18378476
Same here, Anons.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.