[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend asked me if I toook $300 from him. I told him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
My boyfriend asked me if I toook $300 from him.

I told him I didn't (I didn't) and it really hurt that he even asked me. He said the only ppl that have been on his house are me his mom and sister, he asked them and they said no and he doesn't think they would, so basically it comes down to me.

Im really hurt. He also said that his mom has taken money before without asking and then told him and he doesn't think she would take it without telling him. She hasn't had a job for more than six months and I have no idea how she's even surviving. I've borrowed money from him several times but I've always and would always ask! If he said no then I would :"deal. It obviously wasn't some stranger in his house Bc they would have taken all of it not that little.

I kinda think it was his mom and I always got weird vibes around her and I'm worrried she's trying to blame it on me or something.

He said he doesn't think I took ans that he was just asking but I'm rally hurt and feels like he probably thinks it might still be me Bc he doesn't wanna admit his own family stole from him.

Help! Waht should I do? I feel so shitty
>>
>>18378377
Also he said it happened recently so he's been triple checking his money to make sure
>>
bitch why'd you take the money
give it back
>>
You need a smarter boyfriend. I have known thieves in the family yet I leave money in the house where it's easy to find and steal and then bitch when it's missing? Something's wrong with this story or he's a total moron.
>>
I've never lived with poor thieves and I still don't keep more than 300 in cash laying around unless I'm planning a big purchase the next day, what's going on. Are there banks where you live?
>>
>>18378377

To be fair, he asked his family first, didn't he? Don't take it so personally. It's crap, but people sometimes take some time to get used to sharing their space. If you spend a lot of time at his home, well, he is still figuring out how that's gonna work.

Not saying to be his doormat orlet him talk down to you because of this. He asked, and got his answer. He shouldn't push this any further. But chill, just asking once isn't so big an insult.
>>
>>18378408
True, or maybe he just wants to break up so he's trying to make me mad or finding ways to leave me? Idk, he said he believed me but it feels ducking bad to even be asked. We're supposed to be moving in together soon to. He obviosult doesn't trust me, it just hurts to think how little he must think of me? I'm sure he doesn't wana think that of his sister or mom but yeah

>>18378415
:/. He got it from playing poker and doesn't wanna put it
In the bank to avoid being taxed if it's found out
>>
Is there a reason he doesn't get a bank account?
>>
>>18378427

Idk he said he asked them first but when he sound that it sounded like he was lying, I think I was the first he asked. :( I got really offended and he wasn't accusing me, but he kept saying his mom and sister wouldn't do that (even tho he also admitted that his mom has taken money then telling him later about it. Also a long time ago he said someone stole change from his room that he was saving up to trade for cash before I even met him.)
>>
>:/. He got it from playing poker and doesn't wanna put it
In the bank to avoid being taxed if it's found out
You two deserve each other. Yeah, the IRS is tracking down everybody who makes a $300 cash deposit. LMFAO! When it's over $10,000, then worry.
>>
>>18378475
No he has over that much,like 40k, he keeps some in Safes and he keeps some in his bedroom, a tiny bit in the bank and his wallet
>>
>>18378475

I told
Him if I was such a shitty person to steal
From him, I would have taken all of it and never spoke to him again why the fuck would I take $300

Idk I'm kinda scared he's looking for a way for us to breakup but who knows. He should know that I would never steal from him!
>>
There are things called safety deposit boxes in banks
>>
>>18378487
I know he keeps some there he also keeps some in his room and wallet .. That's his choice not mine
>>
>>18378480
>admitting this on the internet
>>
>>18378526
It's anonymous ... Who cares
>>
>>18378480
Then he's a god damn imbecile.
>>
>>18378562

Idk that's besides the point like he suspects me
Of stealing. Money from him and i don't even know what to
Do
>>
>>18378579
He's got mental problems if he's keeping that much cash. Or he's a criminal. Either way, is this a guy you see yourself with long term?
>>
>>18378594
I mean we've been together two years and we plan on moving I. Together sooon, he got
It from playing poker A LOT for the par like year.. He's won like $4000 easily
In a Nigjt so yeah
>>
>>18378377
His dopefiend mom took it. Just set up a hidden camera and leave a little bait for them . But remember you get to play in his asshole afterwards
>>
>>18378485
What a drama queen. Chill the fuck out bitch. You are overthinking all of this.
>>
>>18378677
Dude he's got 40 stacks in cash in his bedroom and he plays poker for a living. She's underthinking it.
>>
>>18378834
What tell me more ?
>>
>>18378377
>guy has to deal with his own mother stealing from him and being deceiving
>"wahhh I feel really hurt"

Women are a meme
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.