[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on date with gril >enjoy it >go 2nd date >enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1494435028247.jpg (516KB, 1080x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1494435028247.jpg
516KB, 1080x1324px
>go on date with gril
>enjoy it
>go 2nd date
>enjoy it
>we kiss and talk about third date
>ask for third date sunday
>she seems interested
>give time
>no response
>ask next day if that worked
>said she will let me know
>never lets me know
>think ok may be busy
>ask her yesterday how her week is going
>no response
>24 hours later gives me bit about how she was busy and asked how my week was

Do I drop? Maybe she was actually busy but this shit is rude...
>>
I agree, that shit drives me crazy because it's really just a basic lack of common courtesy. It literally takes 2 seconds to text back. I'd give her a second chance or I even casually mention it without making too much of a big deal. But then I'd move on. If you lack basic courtesy just imagine what else is lacking.
>>
>>18378257
it's part of dating culture now. people don't find it rude anymore.

she probably is dating another guy, he has the priority, and something either fell through with him or she didn't make plans with you until she was sure they wouldn't interfere. at this stage in your thing with her it's not a big deal unless you want to be a princess about it.

it takes some people time to take you seriously. usually then once they do they can be very loyal, but that's for you to feel out. as of now i see no issues based on the info you gave and she seems down to be dating you pretty consistently, but make a move (physically/sexually) soon so she knows it's going somewhere. also this is third date time, so you can be a little sweet, bring her some flowers or something, go beyond the "getting to know you" stuff and bump it into the "this is maybe going to be a real romance thing" category.
>>
>>18378257
It's really your call. I was texting a girl from OKC and she didn't answer until a day or two later. That was enough for me to kill the whole thing.

For what's it's worth, she semi-stalked me on OKC afterwords probably trying to figure if I was still alive and active and understand why I didn't text back but for me that lack of communication so early in the relationship was enough to totally kill my interest. Obviously if I had pursued further, we would have made it to a date.

Could be the same with yours so you simply have to decide if it bugged you enough to lose interest.
>>
>>18378257

Oh, that's crap, I feel you. But is it worth it to be mad?

If you were kinda "so-so" about her, drop her, whatever. But I usually give people a second chance after a single slight. If she does it again, though, drop her fast.
>>
jeeze you guys are so high maintenance. do you think you're teaching girls a lesson by being so demanding about response times? if she doesn't text you back immediately that's because you're not a priority. don't be mad that she's acting in accordance with realty. you're getting butthurt because she isn't making you more important in her life instead of BECOMING more important in her life. you can't get all pissy at people for acting honestly.
>>
>>18378531

I think the problem is is she blew the date and then acted like nothing happened.
>>
i'm really terrible at communicating and sometimes I'll get anxious and not text back/over analyze my response for so long, and I'm pretty sure it's cost me relationships before.
so idk
also people do get busy and not everyone constantly has their phone glued to their hands. so just give her the benefit of the doubt and just ask hey are we still on for Sunday?
>>
hit her
>>
Same shit happened to me
I wouldn't even be mad if she just told me she wasn't interested or something but just ignoring me was what made me mad.
>>
Unfortunately, it's typical behavior for girls these days. It sounds like she's not feeling interest in your anymore and will probably ghost you soon. I would just put her on the backburner and look for other girls to date. If she wants to go on another date, let her do the contacting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.