[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF has never had an orgasm. Of course we've had sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1434057495942.jpg (631KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1434057495942.jpg
631KB, 1280x1912px
My GF has never had an orgasm.

Of course we've had sex (I took her virginity) but from what I can tell, she's never had an orgasm in her life before. Whenever I ask her if she "does it" alone, she always changes the subject or refuses to answer.

In bed, I've used my fingers (She won't let me do oral on her) to try and get her close to having one, and I think she's come close a few times, but every time she eventually pushes me away and suggests we just have sex.

It's frustrating for me because it's pretty one sided and I want to feel like i'm giving her pleasure. But I can never really tell and she doesn't communicate how she is feeling very well.

I feel like if we keep doing this and she never comes, she is going to eventually resent the idea of sex and feel as if it's an obligation just to please me.

Any advice? should I keep trying and hoping eventually she'll let me? or should I just hold her down and try to do it?
>>
>>18378222
bro, my girlfriend did this to. they get scared to orgasm. I just held my girlfriend down when i was eating her. She unwillingly came but after, she loved it. she's just scared of orgasms, some girls are.
>>
Ask her why she doesn't want to try oral, and explain that you really would like to explore each other's bodies together and her body isn't "gross". Get a little bullet vibrator, put on some nice music, maybe lead into it with bottle of wine or something.
>>
>>18378248
music while fucking is a sign its going bad.
who screws listening to music?
>>
>>18378253
Uh, lots of people? There's no music you like fucking to?
>>
>>18378270
no, only the music of my girls moans
>>
>>18378289
I mean, good for you, but to each their own. There's nothing wrong with putting on a killer playlist that helps fuel the mood, it doesn't mean anything is "wrong" or "dying" in the bedroom. Giving a lapdance in silence is boring as fuck, I like fucking to the rhythm of music.
>>
>>18378253
>>18378270
>>18378289
>>18378316
Back when I was 16 playing KoRn while fucking my first girlfriend (badly). This thread made me tear up from nostalgia.

To OP: loooong foreplay and play with her clit. Put her on edge so she basically rapes you and hold on a little longer till she goes crazy - then fuck her brains out thankmelater
>>
>>18378222
What a weirdo... who the fuck is scared of orgasms lol
>>
You bill Cosby the bitch. Try couple drops of visine in her drink then go to wat....oh don't forget to record for me
>>
>>18378222
Play with her pussy to her all time favorite song while whispering in her ear how much you love her...
>>
>>18378222

Make your woman cum, don't be a bitch you fucking cuck
>>
do you take a really long time to get her to nearly cumming? could be she gets bored honestly and just want's to fuck so it's over. then she's not telling you that she masturbates to cum cause she's not cumming from you.

go research a bunch of shit to learn how to make a girl cum, then ask her what you've done that she likes and what she wants you to do, and then make her cum.

try to tease and frustrate the hell out of her so she practically jumps you so. idk
>>
>>18378222
Some women actually can't have orgasms at all for psychological or neurological reasons.

Women appreciate sex on a different level than men. They actually can just enjoy getting fucked without having the orgasm. Men don't orgasm, they get frustrated, pissed, depressed. It's a big deal to us. Not as big a deal to women.

Just understand the female psychology. She wants your touch, attention, and to "get fucked."

With that said, if your relationship revolves around the sex that much, you're heading for an eventual breakup.
>>
Theres a 1 in 10 chance shes incapable of not having one. No worries though, she can still be satisfied with longer sex
>>
>>18378233>>18378248
>>18378349
>>18378424
>>18378968
>>18379233
>>18379245

if anyone's still around this thread, can someone please offer advice on making a girl cum with just a tongue and fingers? I'm seeing a new girl but don't want to lose my virginity to her. I ate her out today and felt her quivering and everything but I don't know if there's a way to get her over the top. Do I have to use fingers too? Simultaneously (which is difficult)?

I'm not too stressed cause she likes me, I just have never been with a girl as an adult before
>>
>>18378222
She wants you to bury your stupid fucking face in her stinky twat and slurp mindlessly until your mouth goes numb.
>>
>>18378222
Dominate her you faggot or she will look for a true man (i guess that u already know one of her weak spots)
Buy her an ice cream later
>>
>>18379511
Best way is to simply ask her.
Otherwise just pick 1 move and spam it for few minutes. If you often change position and location of the stimuli, the cum may wont come.

The best bet is to sucks on the area with her clif. Suck, brush with tongue around, pinch the around area with hand so the skin get more loose and suck it as lolipop. Should do something.

>losing virginity
I am sorry boy, but imho when you stuck your head to your gf vagina, you cant be considered virgin no more.
>>
>>18378222

My gf had orgasms and sex before me ( i asked ). In the first few times we had sex she didnt cum but after a while she took my hand placed it on her vajayjay and i just kept on rubing on it and it did it. That was my first time giving a girl orgasm and after that i learned that the key is the clit, at the start dont touch it directly but after she is wet enough start gently rubbing it in circles and she will cum in no time.

She didnt like oral either, not even me going down on her. I talked a lot with her on that subject until finaly one night she let me give her oral. She liked it and the seccond time she came from oral. Now she cums much faster from oral than with fingers. That was a trap of course so i can get oral too. I asked her if she like when i am doing oral on her and she said yes so i asked why wont you make me feel good too and so she did. Now she pleasures me frequently.

The most important thing is that girl are shy about these things so just try to talk to them and show them that it is completely natural and you can get your dick sucked in no time.
>>
>>18379511

First of all if you eat her but dont fuck her you are a moron. Period. Your first time is so overrated and irrelevant........just stick it in her you fag.

Now like another poster said the key is doing one move that makes her feel good with no pauses. Basically if you pause even for a seccond she might lose focues and mentaly give up on cumming. I suggest using your tongue on her clit and gently doing circles on her clit, as she get wetter you apply more pressure and she will cum in no time. Just like that Seinfeld episode. I actually got this move from that show. And it works.
>>
>>18379511
Take your middle finger, stick it in her, then curl it up to where it points at her belly, right behind her clit. Once you get there just go to town with that finger, and don't let her push you away unless she has some condition that endangeres her life when she cums (not likely). Strong and tight arms are like big tits for women, so when she grabs your wrist make her feel your bicep and your forearm and how tight they are from how hard you're working her. Bam. She's done, and your finger's pruned. Don't stop until she's having trouble keeping her eyes open and that woman is yours for life.
>>
>>18380482
Keep looking into her eyes and when she closes them from coming say "look at me" gently like you're talking to a child.
>>
How does it feels to enter vagina with a finger?
I never did it. Does it feel like a soft, warm space?
>>
>>18380497
Hard to explain anon, kind silky
>>
>>18380497
Like your asshole but wet and slippery.
>>
>>18380497
Warm, wet, slimy if you're doing it right... Silky.
>>
Yes do what the guy said slowly gentle circle the clit. Please do it gentle, becsuse otherwise it hurts so bad. Is even better if you can fuck at the same time. But super nice with a wet tongue. . And be an alpha male and hold us down a little when you fuck it turns us on.
>>
>>18378424
From op

Tease her with text messages before your next encounter. I'd say something regarding your last finger banging session. Like this - hey lg just got a manicure pass it along...
When she say pass it along to who?
You say your cute wet little pussy...
See now you've opened a dialogue to speak with her about her pussy.
Gently kid with her about what her pussy likes (she might not know) that's OK because you can say "how about tonight we both find out?"

Now - you're in her head and one step closer to getting her to let herself have an orgasam.

Next the pussy - the pussy can speak the pussy does speak and whether your girl likes it or not the pussy can't lie. If the pussy is dry the pussy is not happy and somewhere along the way you FAILED. Slowly refocus your attention to your girls other body parts and her mind.

If the pussy is wet -- make it wetter. You want her dripping wet. I make my lg chase my hand. She needs to bring her pussy to me. Take your time. Gently softly move your hand around the pussy but don't touch it. Then cup your hand and hold it close enough so you can feel the heat coming off the pussy but still don't touch it. Do this and the pussy will come to you.

Once the pussy has come to you and with your hand still cupped over the entire pussy gently apply pressure until you reach a firm hand shake grip. Then don't release it until you whisper in her ear "hello pussy my name is John it is so very nice to meet you can we play?"

Relax your grip look your gitl in the eye and ask her if she is ready for an orgasam. If she is undecided back off because you FAILED.

Also cut & file your nails and start using a lotion on your hand. Your cock doesn't like it rough and neither does the pussy.
>>
>>18380690
50% truth, 50% autism.
>>
>>18380690
Are you just taking the absolute piss? If you're not then this is disgusting
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.