[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be college student >girls flirt with me but I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 92Q62wf.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
92Q62wf.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
>be college student
>girls flirt with me but I'm not really that much into it
>have sexual desires but don't really explore them
>really cute girl approaches me
>she kisses me right on the first time we hang out
>I feel a bit anxious, notice that I got intimacy issues
>Always knew identity issues could have an effect on me
>Second time with her, she knows I'm sleepy
>She takes me back to her place, I feel a good vibe
>I kiss her neck but inside I'm thinking to much and sometimes stop for 1 second.
>She really hits it off, gets on top of me
>feels good but weird? Yes, no, maybe, I don't know
>While she is riding me I pound her real good
>Start thinking about the human condition, lose natural rythim and have to process every move I do.
>Can't go ape mode
>She was close to an orgasm and I completly lose all the balance
>Because of this, I can't keep up, too much thought
>She realizes something is wrong and slows down, until she stops
>"Anon what's wrong?"
>"God is dead"`
>She laughs with me because she knew that meant I was thinking to much.
>10/10 girl, lays next to me smilling as if nothing wrong happened
>She falls asleep on my shoulder and all I can think of is how much of a shit sex partner I am

Everything works fine down there and I have good stamina for it. I just suck at sex and the girl deserves better.
Can you guys help me have better sexual experiences? I was "lucky" to chose a comprehensive person.

>inb4 you are gay
no, not a bit interested in men
>>
Drink
>>
File: Delet_this.png (257KB, 627x430px) Image search: [Google]
Delet_this.png
257KB, 627x430px
>>18378106
Kill yourself normie
>>
>>18378106
Maybe stop casual sex. It obviously isnt for you when your dick is sliding in and out of pussy and you think about nonsence.

Try find wife material girl and actually date her to develop feelings.
>>
>>18378106
Man this happens to me too lmao

Its not gonna get better but you can learn some basic meditation to keep your mind focused (most of the time.)

Try counting your breaths to ten then start over at one. Do this ob your own a few minutes a day until its second nature, then start doing it to music, waves in a lake/ocean, even a buzzing fly (learn to follow the rhythm of things with your breath while counting them,) then apply to sex.

This has helped me for the most part.

>>18378394
Dont listen to this guy get married after college at the earliest when your mind and personality are fully developed.
>>
>>18378394
Why would someone who's wife material want used goods that's sleeped around like op?
>>
>>18378818
Because kids eventually grows up, mature and their life priorities chage?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.