[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think someone fucked me over on eBay and got me good. I sold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Girl-11.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Girl-11.png
23KB, 489x423px
I think someone fucked me over on eBay and got me good.

I sold a phone on eBay to some guy, and sent it to him after he had paid for it through Paypal.
A week later he suddenly files a Paypal claim saying he never received the phone.
And guess what, since I offered free shipping, I took a cheaper form of shipping that doesn't come with tracking. I got basically nothing except the post office receipt to prove the phone has been sent.
Since the phone has been in transit for only 7-8 days I'm not sure he has even received it yet, but I have a bad feeling about where this is going.

I think the guy is very familiar with Paypal protocols and did this on purpose. Next week, he'll have the phone and his money back. I lost my phone and the money I got for it.
There's still a slim chance that the phone will arrive to him next week and he has the heart to contact Paypal and call off the claim.

The only weird part is that his name, home address etc. checks out. Why would someone be scamming with their actual info?
What's more, he's been selling on eBay since 2003 and he has 100% positive feedback with over 600 reviews.
At this point, I look like the scammer! But of course, I know that I sent the fucking thing.
>>
You dumb shit, the receipt has a tracking number on it, even for first class.
>>
File: HALP.jpg (909KB, 2872x2600px) Image search: [Google]
HALP.jpg
909KB, 2872x2600px
>>18377751

Not in Finland it doesn't.

Look at this. Does this prove anything? Please tell me this receipt will save my ass.
>>
>>18377760

All you can do is submit it to Paypal. Even if it's an "honest mistake" and he simply hasn't gotten the phone yet, he's pulling a dick move. He should really know better at this point and I'm positive that he intends to scam you. Send out the paper trail now.
>>
>paypal

you dun goofed
>>
>>18377770

On Paypal I have a "respond to dispute" option but it doesn't allow me to upload images, which is fucking unfair. I don't even have a chance to defend myself.
It only allows the input of a tracking number which I don't have.

Paypal is a scammer's paradise - it's always biased towards the buyer.
>>
Make a police report of the incident. Print out all communication between you and the buyer. Your original advert, the bidding history. Going on the record will make PayPal more likely to rule in your favor.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.