[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 24

File: ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg (25KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg
25KB, 650x400px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Why are men today such submissive betas?
>>
Why are girls today such grotesque feminazis?
>>
Why do people today make such bad generalizations?
>>
>>18377667
single parenthood, I was raised by single mother, and I have a lot of demons eating @ me daily if I don't keep in check with myself
>>
>>18377667
See
>>18377676
>>
>18377664
>So the vision of you feeling good from ordinary things isnt appealing enough to you? When was the last time you felt great after fap at hot shower
The last years have been focused on keeping up the act and school which goes along with it
fapping lost the appeal to me after the breakup
where I also realised that bringing more people to the fold is a bad idea so I stay away from relationships
and about the suicide, cant because religious reasons
sorry to drag this on, its just a good outlet
>>
>>18377682
>cant even get replying right today
>>18377664
>>
Reposting since nobody answered last thread:

There is a chubby girl in my class that is interested in me. We've hung out one or two times (both times she set it up). I am not interested in her in the slightest, but being the bitter virgin I am I've played dumb a bit with her and followed her game a bit.

I know it's a fucking scummy thing to do which is why I want to end it. Girls, what's the softest way to reject you? I don't want to keep the friendship (i don't believe a friendship is possible in these cases) but I don't want to hurt her any more than I have.
>>
>>18377667
>>18377671
stop samefagging, you dirty faggot
>>
Girls, how many of you don't give the slightiest fuck about politics?
I mean nothing. You don't know, you don't care, you leave the room if somebody starts talking about this bullshit
>>
How do I meet nerdy girls?

Don't say cons, only the worst kinds of people go to those.
>>
How come 99% of things that matter came from men? Math, philosophy, medicin, physics, art, etc.
>>
>>18377698

All you need to do is wait for her to make a move. There's a 99% chance that it'll never happen.
>>
>>18377726
Unironically, because of the patriarchy. Women weren't supposed to be anything but breeders and homemakers till not so long ago.
>>
>>18377714
university, m8
Most girls in math, physics, chemistry, CS, bio, etc majors are nerdy.
Some of them are even attractive. But they can be quite batshit femnazi
I made a mistake of sticking my dick in one, still haunting me. But I believe there are nice nerdy girls out there.
>>
>>18377711

You don't want someone who doesn't care about politics. You want someone who is offended by political discussion. Which is its own brand of stupid & crazy, which I'm sure you'd know about if you were capable of self-reflection.

Anyway, the girls you're looking for are heavily involved with their church. There are heaping handfuls of women who refuse to discuss politics and simply agree with whatever their pastor says or likes "the most religious candidate" if asked about it.
>>
>>18377664
Man just reading that hit me pretty hard. I hope some day I find a girl that cares about me like that. Been dieting down with some success for some time now, hopefully I'll be able to talk to women soonish.
>>
>>18377726
Cause women are too dumb to do those things.
>>
>>18377714
What kind of nerdy?
If you don't want to meet through your interests, either online dating or meeting a lot of people till you meet someone you enjoy.
>>
>>18377714
>Nerdy
>Single
>Not absolutely fucking embarrassing to bring around your friends and family
Choose 2
>>
File: Screenshot_20170602-155924.png (94KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170602-155924.png
94KB, 540x960px
>>18377701
I >>18377671 am OP of this thread, dumbass.
I don't know who >>18377667 is.
>>
>>18377732
how about you stop projecting, assuming, insulting me and telling me what I want, because you know it better?
>>
>>18377732
lmao
>>
>>18377667
Come over to my house and I'll dominate you, bitch.
>>
>>18377667
Because women want us to be gentle submissive betas except they don't actually want to.
>>
>>18377732
Did your #notmypresident rally get cancelled or something?
>>
>>18377742
>Ignores line of actual advice and expends the effort to tell an anonymous stranger about how offended they are.

My mistake. I'm sure you're a deep & complicated individual.
>>
>>18377732
>If you don't care about politics you must be a religious moron
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18377761
How deep are you? (in inches)
>>
>>18377761
>actual advice
>>
Does anyone have or know someone with XXY syndrome and have any advice for someobe who thinks he may have it as well?

Am already looking into going to the doctor, but I would like to be mentally prepare for things people won't normally tell you about the condition.

I wouldn't worry about it but I've been having low energy and I've noticed I also have the physical attributed linked to this condition.
>>
>>18377764
Yeah, there's also football helmet wearing retards but why bother making the difference.
>>
>>18377733
We all are going to make it. Try reading /fit/ sticky for more info on how to unfaten yourself. And remember that being not fat is just first step. You also must not be sperg and have a job and personality.

>>18377776
You will probably get testosterone to keep up the energy and othet than being infertile, there isnt anything super wrong about it. I bet it wont be as bad as you think.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>18377777
I can just imagine how unpleasant of a person you are. How many times have you been called a bitch in the past week? I'd be shocked if it were less than 15. There's nothing more insufferable than the type of person who thinks they're superior because they're into politics, as if there aren't a large number of complete fucking idiots who also happen to be into politics. Are you also the type of person who thinks that they're "making a difference" by going to protests?
>>
>>18377794

Being politically informed means that you're an adult, but I'm sure your malformed brain sees politicians and newspaper readers as babies for some reason. I'm sure you pulled the 15 number out of your ass because it was the first time you called out on being wrong and you've been angry about it ever since. But there's no reason to be so upset at judgmental people like me. We aren't this mean in public. We'll still look you in the eyes, smile, and tell you that we'd prefer paper bags to plastic.
>>
File: gojko_ajkula.jpg (27KB, 610x464px) Image search: [Google]
gojko_ajkula.jpg
27KB, 610x464px
one for girls
whats your stance on a guy being religious, there are serious judgments from my friends ever since I started being open about being a christian and wearing a cross, but whats your opinio, especially since im a bit deep into it (making my decision depending on the rules and shit like that). dealbreaker?
>>
>>18377813
No, if you don't impose your views on me and our values don't diverge dramatically.
>>
>>18377813

There's like a 10:1 ratio of deeply religious women to men. You pretty much have your free selection of autistic 18 year old pussy if you become an ordained minister. Even colleges, where you're less popular, have their share of religious clubs & sororities. Spend some time hanging out with those and you won't have any woman troubles.
>>
File: notanybodys.jpg (48KB, 602x493px) Image search: [Google]
notanybodys.jpg
48KB, 602x493px
>>18377808
>tfw you will never be this mentally ill
I bet you're one of the people who cried on November 8th, aren't you? Anyone who doesn't work in politics but wants it to be part of their life THIS much, clearly has some issues.
>>
>>18377786
IVe been following fit, yes. The job is also covered for.

The personality however seems like the most difficult part.
>>
>>18377808
"the one who has to back their statements with insults is aware, that the arguments he presents aren't enough to covince anyone"
>>
>>18377808
>>18377777
>>18377732
Are you autistic, or just a bitch?
>>
>>18377830
>Being a normal person makes me angry
I'd love to hear about how your mom is a total bitch for making you clean your room.
>>
File: 2372.jpg (31KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
2372.jpg
31KB, 598x448px
>>18377832
>Calls everyone not interested in politics retarded
>Calls themself judgemental
>Projects and assumes in literally every post
>I-I'm n-n-normal. I s-s-s-swear.
No, you aren't. The fact that you can't see anything wrong with your behavior just reinforces the idea that you just might have autism.
>>
>>18377824
>personality
Just read some books to have topics to talk about and practice talking to random people. Coworkers are good start.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

And dont forget that girl wont appear out of thin air while you hit your target bmi. You still have to talk to ladies both online or offline. And if you come as insecure or needy, they will drop you.

You have to love yourself first before anybody will be able to love.

Good luck, you are not alone.
>>
>>18377840
>Gets tushy troubled that normal people equate willful ignorance with stupidity
>Falls back on autism meme
>>
>>18377711
still requesting normal girls to answer
>>
>>18377845
>Doesn't have an argument
>Calls themself normal again despite all posts ITT suggesting otherwise
You can keep calling yourself "normal" all you want, but the fact of the matter is that the average person doesn't take politics THIS seriously. There is something wrong with you, not everyone else.
>>
>>18377845
Dear God you're a faggot. Please get aids and die already
>>
>its a thread is ruined by shitty talk about politics
and thats why you never bring up politics when on a date
>>
>another thread ruined by political shitposting
When did these """""""""people"""""""""" start showing up to this website en masse?
>>
Girl I'm dating has suddenly started taking ages to respond to my texts. She used to reply instantly, but now she'll hop online several times in the hours after I sent her something, without even opening my message

How long until it stopts being normal, and (how) should I bring it up?
>>
>>18377726
the discrepancy between the gendered intelligence bell curves single-handedly accounts for this. basically, the dumbest 5% and the smartest 5% are all men, while women are more closely lumped around the average
>>
>>18377863
I just found out today that buzzfeed made a fucking video about this shithole and specifically this board
so welcome to the official buzzfuck forums everybody, remember to pick up your complimentary gift basket of Social Issues That Would Die If We Stopped Talking About Them and Coachella brand buttplugs. Like and Subscribe, and remember, it's pointless to waste your energy on becoming a better person when you can just scroll pinterest all day and act like you know how to do any of those cool pallet related projects!
>>
>>18377870
Is she at work when you text her and/or she's online and not responding, or just sitting at home? It's normal to sometimes not reply instantly, especially if there are other more demanding conversations happening other than a "Hey babe what's up?" But if it's happening all the time, ask her if she's busy or if you should message her another time, and if it continues, bring it up in person, maybe something along the lines of "Is there a better time to text you? I know it's probably not the case but sometimes it just feels like you're ignoring me." That way you're not being super confrontational, but telling her how you feel without accusing her of anything.
>>
Girls, why do you think men can argue with their penises?
Pro-tip: we can't.

t. World Penis Association's spokespenis.
>>
>>18377938
I get that the penis has reasons that reason doesn't understand, but I still expect you to control your actions.
Then if you get a boner and masturbate in the bathroom because you saw a 18 year old in a bikini, I'm not going to mind. Just don't cheat.
>>
>>18377938
I can't argue with my clit. What she wants, she gets.
Hmm. Hang on. Men refer to their penises with female pronouns so maybe I should be saying 'he'. Any thoughts?
>>
File: zyeley.png (127KB, 991x648px) Image search: [Google]
zyeley.png
127KB, 991x648px
What are some warning signs for men who are crazy, abusive or liars?

Woman here. New to dating.
>>
How can I fuck you without feeling like I'm trying to win the president election

I understand being reserved, but holy shit the amount of shit you want men to do just so they can get a piece of ass is staggering. Even chad has to try and jumps hoops for the pussy he wants.
>>
>>18377844
I read a lot, I do have that one covered. It's a bit hard to talk about philosophy in regular conversations though, but still, I think I can chat.

I'm not ready to move into talking to girls regularly yet, but it will come. Better to take it slow and steady than doing too much at once.

And even in the worst case scenario of not making it, at least I can proudly say I tried my best.
>>
>>18377954
Where'd you get that retard idea? Why the fuck would I call my dick a she

Dumbass
>>
>>18377964
You aren't Chad so you must work hard for me to open my legs, loser boy.
>>
>>18377958
The one that springs to mind is when they say things like 'I'm scared I'll hurt you' or 'you don't want to get mixed up with me' or 'I'm trying but I can't promise commitment/fidelity'. It's like a free pass for them. And you're expected to say 'no, you're doing so well and I really like you' etc, stroke their ego. Then when they cheat on you they can say don't say I didn't warn ya.
>>
>>18377968
People do though.
Cunt.
>>
Does a girl's voice get higher/softer when around a guy she likes? Something she blurts out nonsense..

This girl I talk to always changes her tone when she talks to me accompanied by shy smiles.

She'll get real nervous and even become clumsy around me.

The other day she took something from me, sorta like that of a child all smiles and giggles. She runs away a bit turns around and looks up at me I approach her and she just looks up at me with such a wide smile. Our bodies were practically touching, like a hug without arms wrapped around one another.

I dunno if she likes me or if she's just being friendly.

Is this something girls do or is this a sign of affection?
>>
File: I felt very small.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I felt very small.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, what does it mean when you stare at a girl? Or smile randomly? I'm self-conscious as fuck and sometimes don't know whether it's simply judgmental in nature or not...

Oh, and the same question may apply to girls who also look at me excessively. I know I was asked out by a few back in 11th grade (when I actually had PE and was toned) but since then no girl has come onto me so I don't know.
>>
>>18377969
Well there's always rape. Cocky types like you seem like a good choice.
>>
>>18377958
My everlasting red flag is "my exes were crazy". I fucking run the second I hear someone saying that.
Close seconds are "You're not like other girls" and "I'm a nice guy".

Other than that - if it is too good to be true, it probably isn't true.
>>
>>18377958
>talks about other women / exes as sluts
>outs himself as being really possessive (unless you're into that)
>tries to make you feel bad for falling through with plans or not feeling how he wants you to feel
>tells you not to hang out with your friends
>general douchebag who insults strangers for fun

I'm sure more can be added to the list, but these are what come to mind immediately

>>18377964
This is a weird question. I'm not into casual sex, but if you're a genuinely interesting and nice person, that's pretty much all I look for. Maybe you just come off like a douchebag who is only looking for pussy? What are these hoops you speak of?
>>
>>18377977
>can't get any so rape lmao
>>
>>18377977
I hope a woman castrates you, or at least ruins your life permanently so you're shunned by your family and peers.

>>18377958
Keep an eye out for the guy I responded to above and take some self defense classes, don't be afraid to gouge eyes out if someone tries shit with you you're obviously not down with.
>>
>>18377958
The most most most dangerous dudes are the abusive / controlling ones. And you cant tell from start. They slowly but surely makes you 100% dependant on them. At start they are sweet, almost too much, care about you and everything is very good. Then they make you cut contacts with family, friends, move you to their apartment, maybe makes you quit job, everything they turns against you and you keep desperately trying to please them, totally ignoring how they dont see you are equal human being, but an object they own.

Most susceptible to this are submissive girls. Soon they find themselves covering bruises and being both scared of their husband and scared to leave him.

Anything else is baby tier problems. Lies? Pretending to be somebody else? Inhuman fetishes? Cheapskate? Dumb? Easy to figure out. Just date them for a while and the lies will crumble after a time.

And once guy hits you, it is over. Also learn how he behaves when he is drunk. Some people turn into monsters when drunk. That indicates he will turn into alcoholic and probably beat you eventually.
>>
>>18377958
>long term dating and hookup

this is a red flag, right?
>>
File: leo.jpg (38KB, 736x548px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
38KB, 736x548px
>>18378001
basically this guy then
>>
>>18378003
No? I mean, you can want a one night stand with a woman and want a long term relationship with another according on how much you get along. You can be fine with both things.
>>
>>18377975
She 100% wants the D anon. She is just immature or inexperienced so she cant properly show you her affection. Ask her on date. Success 100%.

>>18377994
>gouge eyes
I know you hate even the though of rape, but advising girls to do things like that is recipe for getting killed in the process.

If some male is so aggressive, horny and desparate to pull such a move, by resisting too much he might smash your head to concrete to chill you out. I am sorry, but it is truth. Male can easily overpower female almost all the time.

Take care of yourself girls. Dont go walking alone in refugee camps, ghettos and nigger land. It is like asking for trouble.

>>18378008
Who is this?
>>
>>18378027
So resist, but not too much? Fuck that, take some self defense lessons, at the very least learn how to break knees. Personally though if someone would attempt to rape me, I would attempt to murder them.
>>
>>18378027
That's Leo Johnson from Twin Peaks, he married a girl out of high school, beat her down to a house wife and deals coke to/ fuck girls still in high school.
>>
Sup?
>>
File: Facebook-·-9d1d4a.png (158KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-·-9d1d4a.png
158KB, 500x547px
>>18378027
But sometimes she'll play hot and cold or almost run away from me. I get scenarios like aforementioned where she seems in love, and on the down days it's just small talk or she'll hide behind friends as if she didn't have feelings at all. I don't wanna play that game.

She goes away for college in 2 months and my guess is that she doesn't want to start a relationship before she leaves. Maybe she does like me and tries to refrain? idk. Not sure what to do desu.
>>
>>18378027
>>18378055

Sounds like you know the problem. Seems like she likes you, but doesn't want / isn't sure about a casual relationship before going off to college.

In any case, ask her out, worst case is you get rejected and she leaves in two months. But make sure your intentions are straight, are you looking for a relationship or a casual FWB for two months? Who knows what she's looking for.
>>
Guys, how would you react if your girlfriend told you she feels neglected by your porn habits?
Is there any good way to start that conversation?
>>
>>18378084
Are you willing to have sex?
>>
File: ATT00385A-2.jpg (509KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ATT00385A-2.jpg
509KB, 1000x750px
>>18378046
Taking self defense for girls is probably cool way how to stay in shape and to boost her confidence and learn her how to pacify husband in bed and adopt new positions from kamasutra, but very poor anti rape scenario.

Hell even average untrained dudes on street can easily overpower girls competing in some athletics sport. We are just build for war, you for making family and home.

The best solution is to run away. But girls for some reason (boot fetish?) likes all the unpractical boots, so often run isnt option.

The deviants are picking easy targets, lonely girls drunken or alone at night. They wont give you chance. At all.

Then there are rapefugees in europe. They hunt in gangs. No way to overpower them. They even gangraped disabled 60 years old woman in wheelchair. Some of them see girls as object and are as tribal as it gets.

So really, if you definitely want to take your rapist out, the only realistic scenario is to stab him with switchblade. You have to be able to activate it one handed and surprise him. No rapist will expect weak qtie to carry hidden cold weapon.

One stab to neck, belly or even leg and you should be able to outrun him after that. If you want to be sure it will have added impact, twist the blade once it is in. It males enough pain to make him pass out from pain. But really, to reserve for such measure, he has to be already preoccupied with fucking you.

As i see it, to minimize physical damage, dont resist. You want them to laught at you, call you whore and leave you be alive. Not to kill you in the process.
>>
>>18378093
Yes, I don't know how many times I've shaved my pussy and gotten out of the shower only for him to be too tired or already asleep. Also his porn habits make me feel neglected even when we do have sex because he acts like porn is an accurate representation of healthy mutually passionate sex.
>>
>>18378055
Nonsence. Ask her on date. Buy condoms and be cheerful. Just dont enter long distance relationship. Use her as practice for asking girls out on dates. Will come handy one day.

>>18378084
I would seek compromise like you will give me handjob when i feel like it around once per day. I wouldnt mind at all. Maybe in time you would become exhausted with jerking me off and allow me to return back to porn. Or you would find out you are more horny than me :-)

Make a fair deal and the guy should oblige without trouble.
>>18378110
Comunication girl. Slap him and teach him how to do sex properly and make a deal about fapping. Like offer him bj/hj before sleep every day if he wont fap.

Talk to him, express yourself that you want this and this and hope for best.
>>
>>18378098
You forgot that most rapes are committed by someone the victim knows.

But yeah I encourage women to carry a knife, or better yet a gun.

#KillRapists
>>
>>18378110
Tell him to stop and use you instead
>>
Is there a subtle way to ask a girl you're interested in if she has a boyfriend?

Something that won't give away that I like her too early.
>>
>>18378131
Ask her how her husband is going
>>
>>18378125
That is not the violent ones. Most girls claims rape at divorce court by husband. Or when bf rapes gf. Not exactly situation when you want to kill them.

And even when somebody from family, relationship or roommate rapes the girl, she is ussualy intoxicated or paralyzed from fear to do anything about it. And after that they are ashamed to even tell it to anybody. And then surroundings dont believe her. Imho not appliable to knife situation at all.

>>18378131
Ask her what is she doing on weekends. If she asks why or say she is free, invite her for something like dinner.

Dont overthink problems and buy condoms.
>>
Futa: Gay or not?
>>
File: 1445720440858.png (741KB, 651x586px) Image search: [Google]
1445720440858.png
741KB, 651x586px
>>18377667
Lots of kids were shitty to me when I was a kid, so that fucked me up real bad. Low esteem, all that fun stuff.

I never really got to learn what it meant to be a man, either. It's hard to quantify exactly what this means to me, but it probably has something to do with my upbringing.

People seem to talk about men on the whole a lot more negatively these days, which affects me subconsciously a lot. It's also more socially accepted to talk shit about men on the whole, or to frame things in terms of the male gaze, or the patriarchy, toxic masculinity, mansplaining, etc. Not to say those things don't necessarily exist, at least in some capacity, but a lot of the common social scapegoats discussed in the current year are associated with my gender, which has an undeniable psychological effect. I've been in plenty of situations where people have said shit like "ugh, MEN, amirite?" - and that wouldn't bother me normally, as I'm all for banter and other forms of shit-talking, except that every time I'm reminded that if I voiced any of my frustrations with women in a similar, offhand, half-playful-half-serious fashion, I often get the impression I'd get chewed out quick. There's a lot of stuff happening culturally as well, in how masculinity is represented in movies, music, and advertisement, but that's another rabbit hole.

We're rarely given space to discuss this sort of thing. Partially because it's harder for men to talk about their feelings, and partially because one of several things usually happens:
>the robots, /pol/lacks, and MRAs crawling out from the woodwork
>"yeah but women"
>"dude, you're not a meninist, are you?"

I grew up feeling like I had to apologize for existing because I was treated a way I didn't deserve, and now that I've grown up, I've been conditioned to feel worse about who I am by way of things I haven't done. I know shit like "apologizing for being male" gets thrown around a lot, but I feel there's some truth to it.
>>
I'm confused. A girl said to me that "she's not interested in a relationship but she is interested in me." Also she said that "she isn't the type of girl who just hooks up with people."

Can a female please translate plz.
>>
How do I convince my girl to do anal?
>>
>>18378160
Offer to take it in the ass.
>>
>>18377662
Girls, how unattractive is not giving a single fuck about anything or anyone? I'm not being edgy, I genuinely have stopped caring about my grades, my friends are just there because I'd be bored without them, I have no ambition or charisma (unless I'm fucked up off something), and my only hobbies are smoking weed/occasional acid trip, excercising, and shooting guns.

I'm told I'm fun to be around when I'm in a good mood, and physically attractive so I don't have issues there. But I've only gotten laid once.
>>
File: avolatte-inside.jpg (201KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
avolatte-inside.jpg
201KB, 800x450px
Q for girls:

Why don't many girls have any hobbies besides travelling and taking pics of their food?

This seems to be extremely common for women even of different social heirarchy.

for dudes I guess the equivalent is videogames and anime. but dudes who have only those as their hobbies are condensed much lower on the social heirarchy
>>
>>18378169
>Why don't many girls have any hobbies besides travelling and taking pics of their food?
Women in general aren't really held to high standards in terms of what they do. Social hierarchy for us is mostly "how we look like".
>>
>>18377808
I don't think I've ever seen this level of projection on 4chan before. You're an interesting find.
>>
File: 1494624602946.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1494624602946.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>met this girl couple times this week(though work)
>we immediately hit it off
>smiles, eye contact, long conversations
>obvious mutual attraction
>mustered up my courage and asked her out today
>she said has a boyfriend

Needless to say my interest in her went from 100 to minus billion, but I'm feeling like shit right now because I really thought we had some potential

How the fuck do I tell if a girl is into me or just being extra friendly?
Why do girl do this?
I would never give up any signs that I like someone if I really didn't/ or there was no chance of anything happening, why the fuck would I mislead someone into false hopes
Goddamit
>>
>>18377938
qft
>>
>>18378157
She wants something real and meaningful with you and not just sex
>>
>>18378193
>(though work)
Oh god I literally cringed. Please no, anon tell me you're just joking.
>>
>>18378164
>men with no ambitions, care in teh world, or charisma
>pisses his life away on drugs

not attractive
>>
>>18378193
maybe because she wants to be friends with you

aint nobody gotta walk on eggshells just so that you don't fall for 'em

just because you have a significant other doesn't mean you can't smile at someone and have long talks with them
>>
EVERYONE

How the fuck do you know if you're actually good looking?
>>
>>18378210
I meet loads of new people every day due to my job, there's nothing wrong with that

>>18378212
Thanks, this actually makes sense.
I guess I blew it by going forward too fast. I'll try to play it cool from now on.. I hope shit doesn't get awkward
>>
>>18378226
If people find you attractive.
>>
>>18378226

There's many factors that come into play.

>Symmetrical face
>Nice teeth
>Good proportions on body/facial features
>Height

That's pretty much it for a guy. The rest can be learned/accuired - things like good haircut, nice clothes, body language, confidence and social status makes you good looking.

If you want a shallow opinion just based on your face - post face
>>
>>18378205
>She wants something real and meaningful with you and not just sex

I hope so. My original though was that I was friend zoned.
>>
>>18378247
You forgot to mention dick
>>
Do girls care if I have a girly taste in music? Like should I just put taylor swift on a different playlist than my master library so shuffle doesnt fuck me
>>
>>18378251
congratulations on your future wife
>>
>>18378264
>congratulations on your future wife

I just need to learn how to not cum so quickly, then I can consummate the marriage properly.
>>
>>18377976
>what does it mean when you stare at a girl? Or smile randomly?
Generally it means they like that person, or we think they're pretty. It's pretty rare that someone would be negatively judging you if they're staring at you. People like to stare at things they find beautiful, especially if that thing is another person.
If you catch someone staring and smiling at you, usually they'll look away because they don't want to look like a creep. If they don't look away, they're either actually a creep, or they're trying to let you know they're into you but they're too afraid to actually say anything. If you like them, stare back at them. If they smile, smile back at them. Otherwise, just look away.
>>
>>18378263
she doesn't care
>>
File: 14904257902251.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14904257902251.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
Why are Scandinavian women so attractive?
>>
>>18378084
>feels neglected by your porn habits
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>18378263
Some girls might love that you love Taylor Swift, if they love her. If they don't, though, you're fucked.

That's just Taylor Swift though, I don't know what you mean by "girly" music but if you just mean chick singers whose audience is usually female, that's not bad.

Taylor Swift though? Really? At least listen to Lily Allen or something.
>>
>>18377958

Sociopaths are charming, well liked, tend to get away with alot of shit.

Watch how they treat people they consider "below them", rather than people on their level or above them.

Also, if they have a younger sibling, definitely keep watch over how they treat them.
Chances are, an abusive person has been abusive for a long ass time, so if they have younger siblings, they'll know.
>>
>>18378299
>Why are Norwegian women so attractive
ftfy
>>
>>18378140
The sooner you give up on porn, the sooner you will be attracted to vanilla girls.
https://yourbrainonporn.com/

>>18378164
Your biggest problem are drugs. Lsd and weed are both osychedelic and in time will make you depressed or even worse mental illness. Drop that shit asap or enjoy your broken life.

>>18378169
I am not a girl, but it is sort of same for boys. We live in homogenous societies and normies are often doing the easiest things to pass time. So girls are abusing facebook and fishing for likes while boys compete at videogames. The travelling bullshit is just to make them less plain, but in reality it is salign of girl having 0 interest in anything, so they put xD travelling xD

You think you are interesting, but i bet you are as plain boy and the girls are. Get rid of superiority and give them a chance. Maybe they are hiding their powerlevel as you do.

>>18378226
I posted pic of me in suit unshaven, terrible haircut and generally bad selfie and recieved 8 ratings in range 4~7. So now i am confirmed average dude and honestly that is all i need to secure average qtie. Also got tips on what to do better. I advise you to do the same.

>>18378263
>girly music
Since when music has genders?

>>18378299
Go back to /int/
>>
I'm going into the air force soon, which means I'll be abroad a lot and potentially won't have enough time for anyone I have any relationships with.

Do I do I not bother trying to start a relationship?
Am I likely to get cheated on and hurt?
Will I be spending too much time away?

Women, if your significant other was away for military service, how would you feel? Do you think you'd personally potentially cheat? Break it off?
>>
>>18377975
D'awwwww... That girl is a princess. I'd marry her.

>>18378226
If people want your genitals.

>>18378304
Different anon here.
I like Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Melanie C, Aqua... Is this OK?
>>
>>18378304
Yeah man times get hard
>>
>>18378312
>and in time will make you depressed or even worse mental illness
Proof? And LSD is literally being used to treat depression
>>
How and where do I find delicate girls? They don't exist anymore.
>>
>>18378314
> Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Melanie C, Aqua
Better than fucking Taylor Swift.

>>18378315
Just listen to more music, branch out. There is so much music out there it's stupid to limit yourself. Some artists to check out are

Bats for Lashes
Florence and the Machine
HANA
FKA Twigs
Pixx
Portishead
>>
>>18378328
Coffee shops, book stores, botanical gardens.
>>
>>18378313
>won't have enough time for anyone I have any relationships with.

answered your own question. from experience: it will be hell for both, don't do it
>>
>>18378341
I'm so lonely :(
>>
>>18378330
Yeah I listen to fka twigs and florence
Shits still hard yo
Im not trying to be judged on this planet im just trying to grow as a person
>>
>>18378313
Man, life of soldier is hard. It all depends on how long you will be out of home and which qtie you will find. You will be practically living in long distance relationship by default. I cant imagine it ever working. How long you wont be home at times?

>get cheated
I think that is pretty much guaranteed. I always hope for best outcomes, but keeping your wife happy upbringing your kids when she wont see you for months? Like how do you imagine that working?

How long do you plan to be soldier?

>>18378326
>proof?
I know few people (and internet is full of stories) who went from normal life to absolute human trash and waste. And by what you have typed into your post like
>not giving single fuck
>no motivation
>not caring even about friends
you are on the path to become just another human waste.

Try google words like lds and long term effects. Weed is milder one, but it triggers depression in people with predisposition for it nontheless.

If you cant see your life already falling apart, i am afraid there is nothing for me to type to persuade you to drop drugs.
>it is almost like nature selection
>>
>>18378356
I thought as much, I guess I'll have to find peace in the fact I'll be a bachelor for a little whole longer.

I'm planning on serving anywhere between 4-8 years, depending on whether any other opportunities arise, but definitely minimum service of 4 years.
>>
>>18378352
Well, you like what you like. As long as you're not blasting T Swift singing in the car when you pick up your GF (again, unless she's also into the same kind of music) then you're gonna get weird looks.

Good on you for likin' Florence and Twigs tho, they be goddesses.
>>
>>18378360
Try getting one night stand, omegle, chaturbate, roleplaying on flist, something casual. It may wont cure your loneliness (if you are anything like me, casual sex will leave you even more empty than before) but it is worth the shot.

How old are you?
How real is the chance you will be crippled? Killed?
Definitely dont go for 8 years. Life is too short to waste it in army.
>>
>>18378211
Its not my fault I was raised to be a looser.
>>
File: 1495559748040.png (187KB, 537x594px) Image search: [Google]
1495559748040.png
187KB, 537x594px
>Be me
>See this girl
>?????
>Exchange contacts
>Start texting
> Ask her out
> She denies
>I'm ok with it
>Never responds to my texts later
Are all women like this or only minority?
I'm really baffled, she was autistic and a biology lover girl. So I assume Stacy tier talk n drop actions don't work, but why she just couldn't tell me why she cuts contact? Why women are so cowardly towards voicing their distrust in other?
>>
>>18378312
I am attracted to vanilla girls, I just wanted to know if girls thought liking futa was disgusting or gay.
>>
>>18378308
Norwegian girls are literally the best looking chicks in the world on average.
>>
>>18378378
It is called ghosting and very common. It is easier to ignore problems than solve them. Guy you are not interested in who is trying to text you is problem.

>>18378389
See faq and next time bother making better question so any girl bothers with reply. I bet most normie girls dont even know what futa means.
>>>/d/egenerate
>>
>>18378371
I am pretty conservative, nothing against maybe a one night stand with someone I've known for a long time and what not, but casual sex with strangers would make it worse.

I'm 18 so its not as if I'm in my peak years just yet to be fair.
My job is low risk, pays very very well and gives me the opportunity to be abroad a LOT, which is why I chose it.
Its an aircrew role so I'm more likely to die being shot down rather than left crippled or disabled.

4 years is minimum service so no chance I'll be out before 22.
I will admit, I'm in my early years, so I guess its not that big of a deal.
>>
>>18378378
She probably doesn't want to lead you on now that she knows your real intentions. She didn't know you that well so it's no real loss to her to not have you in her life so it's just easier to cut you off to avoid leading you on, rather than have you take her sustained contact as a desperate sign she might still be interested.
>>
>>18378356
All my friends smoke weed and take lsd, all of us are fine and we have way more fun than the average geed studying in his room missing the college experience
>>
>>
>>18378418
That's my fetish
>>
>>18378418
How do we deal with the beta-cuck problem?
>>
>>18378418
>>18378422
Femdom is the purest form of love
Face sitting is beautiful
>>
>>18378406
I envy your courage (and maybe a bit stupidity caused by you being immature teen) by choosing such a job.

Good luck with your future. Try to not get yourself killed. It would be shame. Gf can wait until then.

>>18378417
>all of us are fine
Evidently you arent fine. It is true some people are more resistilent than others so your friends may be fine, but you are obviously not fine anymore. Reconsider your life values.

>>18378418
This is my fetish. I will be perfect pussy whipped provider. Too much estrogen in water. The jews have won.
>>
File: 654.jpg (47KB, 634x331px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
47KB, 634x331px
>>18378422
You don't. Having 90% female population means that I get to live life on easy mode.
>>
>>18378374
Change yourself
>>
i'm 20 and going to a guy's house tonight
he's 37
>inb4 he only wants your pussy
you're probably right but whatever

i'm nervous because he's older. i don't think he's gonna be creepy or anything but i'm shy by nature

guys, especially older guys who interact with younger girls, do you find their nervousness okay or does it weird you out?
>>
>>18378436
Thanks. My job will be very comfortable compared to some other military branches.
I never really thought I'd chose this career path, but I eventually got thinking "somebody has to do it", looked into the lifestyle and future prospects of the job and realised its a hell of a life to live, why the hell not?
>>
I have secrets I cannot ever talk about.

Every girlfriend so far noticed I won't share *everything* with them and raised an issue.

Will it ever be possible to have a relationship where some things can remain unspoken?
>>
>>18378450
Unless you're acting genuinely autistic most guys either don't care about the girl being nervous or they think it's cute.
>>
>>18378450
If he wants to fuck someone 17 years younger than him, I promise you, your nervousness and inexperience is EXACTLY what he likes

>>18378455
Depends on what those secrets are
>>
>>18378457
>>18378458
ok thank you
>>
>>18378437
Fuuug i never looked at it that way
>>
>>18378450
I envy you so much, you're a stupid thot, but damn do I envy you.
There's only one girl I want in this world, and she's 10 years older than me, and I'll never have her because women just don't like younger guys.

I love her so much and there's nothing I can ever do
>>
>>18378450

He probably expects nervousness if this is normal for him. Please, don't take this as talking you down, but be very careful here. Let people know where you are goin (at least the general zone) and why you are going. Stay safe.

As a guy, you hear stories form people that think you won't mind. It's not that common and not all guys are rapists, but the dude that goes for girls half his age is not usually the most estable one.

Have safe fun, really.
>>
>>18378466
Lad don't you think it's kind of stupid that you're focusing on some lady who will never want you
>>
>>18378453
>why not
Because
>getting killed and crippled
is very real and death isnt fun. But dont let some cuck like me to talk you out of it. If the money are good and you will be able to land good job after 4 years, it is sort of like uni degree. Have fun and try to not turn gay. Also if you will ever see somebody getting bullied there, help him and you two will become best friends.

>>18378455
>secrets
Tell us. We will tell you it is nothing or to never share it. What do you hide? Your anime power level?
>>
>>18378477
Don't get me wrong, I'm not harassing her, or forcing anything with her, I have moved on from her.
But I am saddened by it and moving on emotionally has taken it's time. I can't seem to speed up getting over her.
>>
>>18378436
I've been like this before the drugs. In fact I'd say I've actually improved since taking them
>>
>>18378473
nah man thank you for expressing concern
i'll definitely let plenty of people know where i am
and thank you
>>
>>18378486
Best of luck with that, bro.
>>
>>18378500
Damn I was hoping you'd tell me the secret to finding peace
>>
>>18378492

It can be fun to be with someone that knows what they are doing. Best of lucks.
>>
>>18378488
Dude, what is wrong with your life? Raised by single mother? Abused? Raped? Bullied? Tried to talk about it with somebody? Does anybody know how you feel?

What are you not telling us? Why does even dude
>doesnt care about anything
seek gf? What is your master plan? Plan getting family? Job? What do you want from life?
>>
>>18378502
I can tell you it isn't calling a 20 year old on the internet a stupid thot
>>
>>18378450
Depends what you're going to his house for.
>>
>>18378300
He watches porn almost every day, way more when I'm not home, porn which doesn't depict real female orgasm. Just novel shit with no passion in it, so I feel like any passion I try to bring gets shut down the moment he demands I call him daddy or he asks me to worship his cock when he won't even get me off.
>>
>>18378483

I'm gonna take a raincheck on sharing unspeakable secrets with you strangers, no offense.

As to the nature of the secrets, it's more about me being a psychopath on the inside, I believe. Now, some aspects of that I can share, and some I can't. I keep that in check, sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard. To be truthful, I think this actually disqualifies me from honest relationships, but I really don't feel like staying the rest of my life alone just because I am something I can do nothing about.
>>
>>18378510
Its how I get my kicks, roastie B)
>>
>>18378515
>psychopath
Oooooooh. Now you are interesting.

Do you feel bad for people? Empathy? How much sociopath are we talking about? To what degree you feel nothing?

And how do you choose gf? Purely by logic or do you feel something towards them?

Anyway you definitely can share this with your gf. After some time together. It all boils down to how ruthless you truly are. Are you in some top manager job yet?

As to what i read about people like you, you have really hard time keeping yourself in check all the time and often screwing up big time because lack of morals.
What can you share about your personality? Do you even have one or do you pretend one?
>>
>>18378533

I do not understand social mechanics or morality. I get by because of a lot of previous trial-and-error learning and imitation of social situations. Took me a long time, too.

I can't remember peoples faces at all. Even if I see them multiple times a day. I try to note obvious things like hairstyle+color, commonly worn clothes and social habits (which I learn by heart, see "imitation").

With 2 exceptions, I feel about everyone and everything like they're objects in my life (which might explain the faces thing, not sure), at the risk of sounding edgy.

I had trouble with not having a personality a long time ago, but that's gotten better as I worked on that social imitation thing.

I think the biggest issue is the rather severe lack of morality. That's the hardest thing to keep in check, because as someone who primarily learns by trial and error, you don't have a lot of breathing room there.
>>
>>18378563
>I can't remember peoples faces at all. Even if I see them multiple times a day. I try to note obvious things like hairstyle+color, commonly worn clothes and social habits (which I learn by heart, see "imitation").
That's called prosopagnosia. It's not 'a secret' it's a real condition.

Also all your issues seem to be things that will come out sooner or later. You're just prolonging the inevitable by not telling her.
>>
>>18378563
>I can't remember peoples faces at all. Even if I see them multiple times a day. I try to note obvious things like hairstyle+color, commonly worn clothes and social habits
Sounds like you're face blind dude.
>>
>>18378563
Well, that sucks. I am sorry for you having such hard time. Fun thing is that me being sorry might be total unknown concept.

Not sure aboht the face thing, but everything else check for sociopath. You cant ever live with somebody as close as gf without telling them. You may dont believe me, thinking you can fake it, but girl loving you WILL find out it. Your best bet is to tell her.

Shame you ignored my question about
>why do you even crave gf?
Does it mean you can feel lonely? Please tell, why do you want one? Libido?

>trial and error in morals
There is saying that you should treat others in the same way you want others to treat you. Do you think you could ever apply such a thing?
>>
Bump >>18378328
How do I spot them?
>>
>>18378328
>>18378597

They hiding from you, that's the problem.
>>
>>18378597
Go to where nerds like to go.
>>
>>18378597
Define delicate girls and i might tell you.

But your question is so stupid i bet you are underage.
>>
>>18378587

Libido, mostly. Also sense of worth. Not sure how to explain that. I think not having a girlfriend is failing the whole social thing, plus a girlfriend is a comperatively easy way to achieve sexual fantasies.

As to the saying: Well yeah, it also says you should not do XYZ and so forth. That's great for when I think of it. The problem is actually, consciously calling that up in the moment it is needed. The problematic times are the times where I don't realize a "morality check", so to speak, is needed. Basically, any such situation that I haven't encountered before.
>>
>>18378597
>wears delicate clothes, dresses or soft fabrics
>isn't loud

I agree, you're probably underage.
>>
>>18378600
:(

>>18378603
I don't think there is a correlation between nerds and delicacy.

>>18378605
Girls who like cute things, who want a man to protect them, who don't swear, don't do manly things.
>But your question is so stupid i bet you are underage.
lol

>>18378616
I can't find girls who wear delicate clothes. Where are they?
>>
File: 1487898355955.gif (919KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487898355955.gif
919KB, 400x225px
>>18378597
Define delicate. Post pic or something.
>>
>>18378443
How?
>>
>>18378613
>libido
>sence of worth
Well that is a good start in obtaining gf.

But you should know, that even for us normies, keeping relationship is hard. One or both parties constantly mess up, misbehave, cheat, treat other like shit and girls specially behave like illogical machines. And if you want to make it to the family, mariage and children, it is super hard requiring both partners to work hard on it.

And to do it, you have to sacrifice a lot from your free time, money and often nerves.

You cant ever hope getting that far without being 100% honest. And how do you feel giving your paycheck to somebody and trusting them?

What if the object called your wife will tell you to do sonwthing you hate? She will make you super angry. Will you slap her? Beat her? Blackmail her?

As i see it, it would work only if you literally obey her every word and wish. Basically use her as your moral compass.

How do you feel about it?

>>18378630
You described like 80% female population. Try okcupid.
>>
File: a sweet death.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
a sweet death.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>18378291
>pretty rare
I hope that's the case. In general I still haven't shaken off the paranoid "fat girl" state of mind though I'm no longer one. It really doesn't help that no guy, aside from a charming one, has approached me recently.
>>
>>18378631
Disney princesses are delicate.

>>18378640
>80%
Nope. I've asked girls on OKStupid, here and IRL, only 2 out of many girls are delicate.
>>
>>18378648
Poor femanon without bf. If some boy stares at you, it means he wants the P. Or he just overdosed on some drugs. If you feel like he is attractive, just go to him and chat him up.

>good job on not being fat anymore!
>>
>>18378652
>asked
???
You went and asked girls
>are you delicate
Wtf? Do you have autism?
How do you tell thaz certain girl isnt delicate? It feels you are troll.
>>
File: JJ.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
JJ.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>18378652
Like this?
>>
How often should you text a girl?
>>
>>18378648
I'm gonna second what the other guy said. Whenever I catch myself staring at a girl, it's because I think she's cute. Usually, random smiling goes along with this.

Go talk to him.
>>
>>18377711
I cared a lot but now it's just annoying. It's always the same bickering back and forth. Now I just support nationalism in the background. Meaning I no longer want to talk about it, arguing and activism made me feel unfeminine.
>>18377813
It's good because I want a religious and pure man
>>18378263
No it's not a big deal to me. I listen to gangsta rap, it's just entertainment.
>>
>>18378640

I honestly have come to terms with the fact that I will never have children. The amount of self-control needed while having fragile, naive and attention-demanding human beings arround me that I'm supposed to protect and care for is beyond what I am confident I can muster on a bad day.

Perhaps it's also a matter of priorities, and they just don't offer enough in return. In any case, it's too big a risk.

I don't mind sacrificing money, and some of my time, for a relationship, because I get a lot out of it as well. It becomes tricky when it's nerves, because I require a fair amount of concentration to function as "normal". I have a history of retreating from situations and relationships that impeded my focus. Usually lock myself away until I can reestablish myself.

I could never literally obey someones every word and wish. Because I could never trust they hold my interest at heart.

I am fairly confident I won't be in dangers of hitting her, or anyone else, because I've managed to learn to suppress most physical impulses. I am, however, capable of inflicting emotional damage, as cheesy as that sounds. Comes with studying a person. You learn what hurts it. And yes, I've done that more than it was called for, for things that I shouldn't have done it for, speaking in retrospect. Precisely in situations like you described.

And since we're already on the subject, I'm manipulative. I try to exploit every social situation I'm in to my advantage. It began as a struggle to build up a "buffer" for later social mishaps, but it's become part of my standard interaction routine, and I actually have trouble making do without it.
>>
>>18378630
I already told you
>>18378333
I know it's summer, but if you focus on school and get into college there will be delicate qts galore if you pick the right field.
>>
>>18378656
>You went and asked girls
>Wtf? Do you have autism?
I did. I am an absolute madman.
>How do you tell thaz certain girl isnt delicate? It feels you are troll.
They just tell me. lol
One has just told me, like, "I'm not at all delicate, I'm like rock, I swear a lot, etc"

>>18378662
She looks delicate, but does she behave delicately?
>>18378671
>>
File: 1493236546391.jpg (138KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493236546391.jpg
138KB, 600x800px
>>18378682
>>
>>18378664
help please
>>
>>18378664
>>18378695
Too vague bro
>>
Girls, what do you think of a guy who insists on wanting to get to know someone one on one, one person at a time? A purityfag I guess, as dating someone who's simultaneously and casually seeing other people (the usual Tinder stuff) gets me worried sick, even if we just met. Even the thought of opening up so much, only to turn out to be just an option drives me crazy.

Is this a normal train of thought? An acceptable one, at least? Even now I'm paranoid my 'current' date will break to me any second that she's met someone, as all she says about it is that she doesn't have a boyfriend. Basically a non-answer
>>
>>18378698
How is it too vague?

I just want to know if texting her every day is bad or something.
>>
>>18378701
Are you dating her? Are you crushing on her? Come on, it's going to be subjective for every situation.
>>
>>18378695

It depends entirely on context. It depends on your intentions, what kind of person you both are, and what your current relationship status is.
>>
>>18378706
>>18378714
Platonic friends
>>
>>18378699
I think that's fine. Everyone is going at a different pace, but there are still women who only want to keep up with one partner or potential partner at a time and are looking for something "real," a genuine emotional connection. Being vulnerable is part of a relationship, it's best to focus on your passions and find someone with equal passion you can support and can support you.
>>
>>18378716
So no romantic / sexual intentions at all? However much you want, so long as she knows you're not trying to get out of the friend zone.
>>
>>18378664
Send her each day before you go to sleep random emoji as a sign you think of her. And keep asking her on dates in irregular intervals to keep her attention.

>>18378682
>absolute madman
Nah, i ask girl if they are more nice than dishonest. Part of dating game.

Just keep looking. And try to date the the not delicate too. Maybe they lie. But honestly i think you are looking for shy introverted ones. And they are hidden in their basements and on online dating. Keep looking :-)

>>18378676
I hate to say it, but i seriously dont see scenario where you will keep long term gf around you without her feeling like shit.

You talk about relationship as transaction. Normal girl wants to feel like she is everything for you and in return she will feel the same.
>emotional damage
You dont sound cheesy. I was always very "clever" in this regard, learned about people very fast and ability to insult somebody where it hurts most is a very dangerous skill. But i have empathy so it would hurt me even more than them using such knowledge.

You arent build for close relationships at all. You would hurt your gf in super bad way. She would feel threatened around you. Even fear for her life.

Cant you just hire prostitutes? Or get roommates? Just by reading your post i feel uneasy, scared you might say.

Please consider not pursuing gf. I feel bad for them. Are they really worth it? I think you would abuse her a lot.

I am sorry for shit advice.
>>
>>18378724
I just assumed we're platonic. I kinda like her and I know she does not mind spending time with me as well.
I just want to know where to draw the line of being clingy and not clingy.

>>18378727
>Send her each day before you go to sleep random emoji as a sign you think of her. And keep asking her on dates in irregular intervals to keep her attention.
Thanks, I like this idea!
>>
>Dad left my mom when I was really young
>He became gay
>Mom wouldn't let me see him much
>Turn 17
>Tell my mom I hate her and go and live with my dad
>End up also thinking I'm gay because I want his approval
>He's more than okay with it
>He sets me up with one of his friends
>I suck his dick, he sucks mine
>Do some pitching and receiving
>Mess around a lot with my dad's friends and some strangers
>This goes on until I'm 24
>A few months ago I realize I'm not actually enjoying this and only doing it for dad's approval
>Move out of my dad's place and start living on my own
>Last week I met a girl that I instantly fell in love with
>Asked her out on a date, she said yes

Do I tell her about my past ever or should it stay locked away?
>>
>>18378733
That you were in an abusive relationship with your father? If something comes up, yeah sure.
>>
Girls how would you feel if your brother propositioned you for sex

Guys how would you feel if your sister propositioned you for sex
>>
>>18378699
You have to learn how to chill out. Dont think about it and hope for best.

>>18378733
You tell this shit to your gf after you are in 1+ year long relationship. Not sooner.

>>18378740
Life isnt hentai.
>i would fuck my sister without second thought
>i am deviant
>>
File: 1415990693891.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1415990693891.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>18378733
>gays aren't pedophiles
>>
>>18378733
>Last week I met a girl that I instantly fell in love with
In a week? Do not get your hopes up. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I've done this before and regret it. You also seem bisexual. You wouldn't do that for years if you did not like men. It's okay to admit you were doing it for your dad, but still be honest with yourself. Are you tested? You should at least get tested before even kissing this girl to be safe. Personally, if a girl had a lot of casual sex, I would want to know early in the relationship. Tell her after a few months.
>>
>>18378740
Anyone who actually has a sibling wouldn't do that.
>>
So what are the odds that I was being lied to here?

>Have Thursday night date with girl I've been seeing for a month, is bipolar
>Wednesday rolls around, she says she needs a day to focus her chi, very stressed, super apologetic etc
>Fine whatever
>Thursday rolls around, she texts me about how she got her hair cut and got a new license picture because she wanted one
>chi in the DMV..
>Eventually stops texting me around dinner time, already suspicious so I drove by her place
>No car
>Call her out on cancelling on me and doing something else
>Hours later texts me saying she was asleep and I'm an asshole for acusing her
>Tell her it's not gonna work

Like I just don't get it... I told her I don't care what she does, just wanted honesty. This isn't the first time she pulled this shit and she went on about how shitty of a person she'd have to be to use her mental illness as a way to take advantage of niceness.. Why lie so much? It makes me feel sick, and I'm gonna get my shit tested tomorrow.
>>
>>18378766
>implying
I fooled around a lot with my younger sister. We didn't go any further than oral sex just once to see what it tasted like. She was 13 I was 16. We're both in our twenties now and I would 100% fuck her if she asked me.
>>
20 yo virgin girl, is it a turnoff for guys?
>>
>>18378771
Who cares?

>I'm gonna get my shit tested tomorrow
>having unprotected sex with someone you're not in a committed relationship with
>having unprotected sex with someone without making sure they're clean first
>>
>>18378771

You didn't see her for 2 days and already went and checked if her car was in the driveway?

As creepy as that is, bipolar people are prone to spontanious decisions or extreme lethargy, which are both the complete opposite of "well made plans and appointments".

Of course, that's not indicative of anything in this situation.
>>
>>18378771
She's selling pussy on the side
>>
>>18378740
No, just no way
>>
>>18378771
why are you assuming shes cheating? you sound very controlling and scary. she could have just wanted to spend some time alone and you think shes succing out there. insecure much?
>>
>>18378775
No way! it's the other way around for me at least.
>>
>>18378775
Not for me. I would be pretty flattered, if you wanted me to be your first.
>>
>>18378775
The opposite in fact. Just be wary of men who just want to take your virginity and leave you though.
>>
>>18378778
No, she bailed on plans with me and I had a hunch she was lying to me, looks like I was right.

I get what you're saying, but the way she was asking was making me think she was definitely more on the manic side.
>>
>>18378792
You sound like a shit boyfriend desu
>>
>>18378785
Did you read that? We weren't exclusive, I told her I didn't care what she did.

The issue is she used her illness as an excuse to ditch me to do something else.
>>
>>18378789
True, tnx :)
>>
>>18378796
It's not an excuse. Do you not understand how bipolar works?
>>
>>18378795
Wasn't her boyfriend. Wanted to know if I should put anymore energy into this or not. If things were going to get more serious, I wanted to know what I was getting into.
>>
>>18378752
>i cant say if it was my fault
You see, keeping girl happy is hard even for normal dudes. At first, we are inflatuated (love phase) and our brain switch to this funny mode where we shower the girl in attention and we do ANYTHING for her while ignoring her fails. The experienced ones know that you cant pick up partners while in this phase. So we keep dating and fucking them, waiting for that phase to get weaker.

Then when our brains chill a little, we start realizing all fails and other stuff tje girl has. We also start neglecting her a little and it generates all sort of problems. Then we decide if the girl is worth the trouble or we break up.

Anything after this phase is very subjective. Some marry, have kids, keeps sex life alive and are happy couple. Some fail along the road.

And the girl probably felt like shit, because you didnt give her that feeling you crave not just her body, but her whole as a person. You know cuddling, asking her how is she feeling, smiling, supporting, various favors, sexing her up, asking her on dates, basically using empathy you are missing to estimate what she wants at the moment.

Maybe if you managed to find some really stupid girl, she may wouldnt be able to tell you are all faking it. But still, faking 24/7 something must feel super exhausting.

Try threesomes, fuck buddies, getting into swingers club, prostitutes anything but relationships.

Good luck with your life. As to what i have read about sociopaths, their lives are often on the edge and ends up very tragically because stepping out of line is very easy for them and consequences are bigger than them.

I remember one episode of dr.House, he had sociopath patient and he by mistake cured her sociopathy.
Shame it is fiction.
>bonus question
If there were a cure, would you want to gain the emotions the rest of us normies have? Or would you reject it since it would put you at disadvantage?
>>
>>18378803
Makes you do shit based on impulse and lie?

If that's true I am soo glad I did it. I'm in shape and make a shit load of money, I can and should do better.
>>
>>18378775
Tbh I'd prefer not to have sex with a virgin, but it wouldn't be a turn off. Just means it would take some time to get good at sex.
>>
>>18378806

>>18378806

Last answer for today:

I'd immediatly take it. I don't consider my position an advantage. It's more like being colorblind. Maybe in some situations you have a slight specific advantage, but most of the time, you're struggleing to get by.

Largly, it is very, incredibly frustrating.
>>
>>18378808
>I'm in shape and make a shit load of money
>he thinks that makes him superior
Just because you're so harsh on this girl because of her mental illness, I don't care how much money you have. It's an asshole move and I wouldn't give you the time of day. Have some compassion. And be more educated. How can you not know what you were getting yourself into? What did you think bipolar was?
>>
How do I talk dirty in bed? The only things I can think of are lines I've heard in porn which definitely doesn't sound like a good idea.
>>
>>18378845
tell her you want to pound her pussy and plant your seed in her. grab and squeeze her hips. moan loudly and tell her it feels really good
>>
>>18378830
Doesn't make me superior. Look, I did know what I was getting into, I was willing deal with her illness. Her illness is not an excuse to compulsively lie. (she straight up told me a few lies too, some I got her to admit to).

Sorry I have the self esteem to not allow myself to be treated like that. Don't make me out to be a monster for not letting some I've been dating for a month treat me like shit.
>>
>>18378852
What about girls who want to be verbally abused?
>>
best and worst way to break up with a guy?
>>
>>18378875
The worst way would be to not tell him and let him find you sleeping with someone else.
The best way would be to be upfront and honest about it in a private situation.
>>
>>18378875
>Best
Just be honest if you can, if it's something that will hurt his ego, tell him an easy lie (no connection)

>Worst
Tell him you're fucking his best friends
>>
>>18378881
>>18378882
>find you sleeping with someone else
>fucking his best friends
why do you all assume women are cheaters? i would never do that and i have had the opportunity. its both men and women that cheat. even statistics say so. im not even planning on seeing other men. i dont feel like he loves me so whats the point. im putting in all the effort here.
>tell him an easy lie
can i just tell him he's not putting any effort and i feel unloved? i dont know how to word it.
>>
>>18378901
Youasked for the worst wayto do it? Men value loyalty and being disloyal is the worst thing you can do short of poisoning his dog.
>>
>>18378901
I don't assume women are cheaters. Both men and women cheat equally IMO.

That's just the worst way I can think of.

>can i just tell him he's not putting any effort and i feel unloved? i dont know how to word it.
That's a good honest reason, you worded it just fine. If you are 100% committed to ending it, you need to be firm about it.
>>
>>18378775
Yes. Most guys want to pump and dump. Being a virgin means emotional baggage.

T. Chad
>>
>>18378927
>T. Chad
Yeah fucking right. You probably fucked 3 different women and think you're Chad. Probably ugly too.
>>
>>18378935
you're coming off very insecure here
>>
>4.5 inch dick
If I ever get with a woman how likely is it that she'll gossip with her friends about my small peepee?
>>
Girls and guys

I've noticed the more time I spend hanging out around girls and just socializing with people in general, the less and less I want a girlfriend.

Anyone know why?
>>
>>18378985
Too much estrogen. You are turning gay anon
>>
>>18378985
The more you learn about them the less you wish you knew. Reality is cruel.
>>
>>18378974
My boyfriend has your same size and I love it. What matters is how you use it. Fuck her hard and good. Touch her entire body. Eat her out if you feel like it is not enough.
>>
>>18378990

I'm not gay

>>18378992

Perhaps, I get along with girls fine but the more social I am, my desire to "have" has been seriously dropping. It's not a problem I guess. I just don't understand it though
>>
>>18378996
I'm not worried about whether I can get her off, I'm sure I can figure that out eventually. I just don't want others to find out it's so small.
>>
>>18379019

Why does that matter?
>>
>>18379019
The only opinion of yourself that matters is yours.
>>
>>18379024
>>18379034
because if you're a guy having a small dick is seen as a bad thing, it's humiliating.
>>
>>18379036

I have a small dick, and I literally don't care. When I've heard dudes brag about what their hook ups said about their size I literally say "damn well I'm not that lucky"
>>
Girls

If a guy just starts dating for the first time at 30 years old, are girls going to take advantage of him? I never dated for reasons. I've been too focused on bettering myself. I've heard horror stories, so I'm a bit worried an experienced girl might take advantage of my lack of experience.
>>
>>18379053
Honestly, I don't intend to be single when I'm at an age where I'd feel comfortable dating a 30 year old.
>>
>>18379036
Only if you care about it mate.
Here is a list of physical traits I care about in a man:
>Not fat
>Not shorter than 5'
>Not taller than 6'10
>Clean and hygenic, no BO
>Are most band-aids close enough to your skin color to not stick out like a sore thumb?
That's it. I don't care how big or small your dick is. There's more to a relationship than sex. Contrary to popular belief not every group of girl friends is like Sex and the City and constantly compare dick sizes and talk about who or how they are fucking.
I care more about your personality than your dick. And if you are worried about your dick being too small than frankly you have a shitty personality.
>>
>>18379060
>Are most band-aids close enough to your skin color to not stick out like a sore thumb?
Kek.
>>
>>18379060
>And if you are worried about your dick being too small than frankly you have a shitty personality.

some people are naturally neurotic you bigot
>>
>>18379036
its only humiliating if you make it. stop being insecure. a girl will be more uncomfortable by your insecurity than the size.
>>
>>18379053
what do you mean by take advantage?
>>
>>18379058

I guess that's understandable.

Would it be best for me to continue to avoid it? Getting married isn't a "goal" of mine. So if it doesn't happen, then whatever.
>>
I keep making good first impressions then can never hold them

>meet girl
>bully her softly
>she takes the bait
>we hit it off
>keep talking for a while
>eventually run out of things to say and do
>become super conscious of how I behave and act
>stop talking to her

Every tiem

I dunbo what 2 doo ;(
>>
>>18379076

Prey on my emotions for their benefit. Since I've never had a girlfriend before, so I'm unsure of how my feelings will be. If they are strong, a girl could totally use me. I wouldn't know any better
>>
>>18379078
If you want to die alone, then sure. No one says you have to get married, but surely you're going to crave a relationship sooner or later.
>>
>>18379087

>surely you're going to crave a relationship sooner or later.

Why are you so sure?
>>
>>18379060

racism is never cool
>>
>>18379087
Men can survive by being alone, women not so much.
You think back in days of yore, everyone had wife/gf? Most men died without women relationships
>>
>>18379094
Because that's what humans do.

If you don't want to, I'm not making you do anything. I'm just making you aware that it's a very real possibility.
>>
>>18379097
Survival is not the same as being happy and mentally healthy. And again, I'm not making anyone do anything. I was asked a question, and I responded.
>>
>>18379078
once you're 30 girls naturally think you are looking to settle down. i would avoid it or let them know you have no intention of getting serious
>>18379080
>bully her softly
off topic but why do guys do this? i never understood that.

as for your question, just relax and do not overthink about it. i run out of things to talk about too but i found that just asking questions keeps the conversation going. ask her about her interests, her goals, her past, her dislikes, and think of them before the convo to prepare yourself.
>>18379085
well its up to you whether they use you or not. no one ever has full control over you. if you feel too strongly, make sure to not get attached and watch for signs. never trust someone fully until they have proven themselves. if you see any signs early on, leave her.
>>
>>18379097
>Most men died without women relationships

Is that true?

>>18379100

I'm just really behind. I sort of feel like it's too late for me. In a matter of speaking, I'd be as new to dating as a 17 year old. I only know what I've heard from friends, observed, and read. Why would any girl (who all will surely be very experienced) want to date a 30 year old man who's never had a girlfriend?
>>
>>18379104
>off topic but why do guys do this? i never understood that.
banter, it's how men bond
>>
>>18379104

>once you're 30 girls naturally think you are looking to settle down

Fuck that's a good point. I really have no idea what I want. Not a clue other than I'm not ok with casual sex.
>>
>>18379097
women can survive being alone. what makes you think that? the reason why they usually dont is because there is pressure for them to have children and marry, and that has been the tradition for them since the dawn of time. i believe that more women are doing this less now. many of them focus too much on their careers and never end up having children. and if they do, it is typically from an adoption or sperm bank. its the most recent trend now.
>>
File: 7574456.png (6KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
7574456.png
6KB, 429x410px
How do I bring this up to her?

>Sister needs computer help
>She's linking me pictures she took of her computer
>She uses Photobucket still for some reason
>Help her with her computer issue
>Notice her Photobucket username on link
>Click "View Photobucket"
>Thousands of pictures dating back to 2008
>View recently uploaded pictures
>She has a ton of nude selfies and underwear photos

Her Photobucket is completely public, meaning anyone she links photos to can just click her profile name and see them, she's over the age of 18 but gets really easily embarrassed, if I tell her just flat out "Hey I saw your nudes on your Photobucket" she won't ever speak to me again, this I am like 99.9% sure of, so what do I do?
>>
>>18379104
I guess this is a good way to go. The best relationship I ever had was when I would ask her how her day went.
I eventually felt like our conversations were like interrogations though, which kinda ruined it for both of us in the end.

As for bullying, it just works. I've said some pretty nasty (but tasteful) shit to some girls and 30 minutes later we're hitting it off.

I at least make sure tasteful and funny
>>
>>18379103
>>18379106
You think relationship will you make healthy? Think again, its hard work, and doesnt benefit man much, except sex, and most intimacy stops there, you cant be emotional or show weakness to woman cause in the end they will resent you, it is what it is, go for hooker if u wanna lose V
>>
>>18379114
And womens suicide rate is high, and they yell where are da good men, when they sluttied it up in 20s early 30s while men were building something of themselves
>>
>>18379106
>I'm just really behind. I sort of feel like it's too late for me. In a matter of speaking, I'd be as new to dating as a 17 year old. I only know what I've heard from friends, observed, and read.
So it's better just to stunt yourself even more? Or worse, give up?

>Why would any girl (who all will surely be very experienced) want to date a 30 year old man who's never had a girlfriend?
I'm sure there's a girl out there who would be absolutely fine with teaching you the ropes

>>18379119
>You think relationship will you make healthy?
The companionship that comes with a relationship will, yes. If you really don't think a relationship has anything to offer other than sex, then you're either incredibly inexperienced, just repeating what you've read on /r9k/ or TRP, or you've had terrible relationships.
>>
>>18379106
you can just go on a few dates to get comfortable before doing anything serious. no commitment is done by going on a date alone. also, relationships aren't that hard. my first relationship lasted three years and only ended due to infidelity on their end. we would have still been together. it all came naturally to me because i was in love, and the same will happen if you were to find the right woman. as the other anon said, you dont have to, but if you are curious and want to give it a shot, it is best to do it now than later.

also, im a female and i would have no problem dating a 30 year old that never had a girlfriend. why do you think this is a problem?
>>
>>18379119

I've had sex once before when I was much younger, it wasn't a good time.

>>18379122

That just sounds like a whole ton of work and effort. Maybe it is just best to stay alone
>>
Why am I so in shock that this girl used to party alot, to the point of being kicked out of university?

She always was a workaholic type, and in the time I've known her, she always presented herself as the innocent, kind type. But I didn't know much of her past, so I looked up he unused twitter. She seemed to party alot in the past. which is a complete 180 from her today
>>
>>18379129
>That just sounds like a whole ton of work and effort. Maybe it is just best to stay alone
Okay, then do that. It's your life, I was just giving you my two cents because you asked.
>>
>>18379115
Send her an anonymous message about it
>>
>>18379115
Casually bring up online privacy, and making photobucket accounts private. Article related, if she needs more evidence than someone directly telling her that she's naked on the internet.
http://www.businessinsider.com/hackers-used-photofucket-to-hack-photobucket-and-steal-naked-photos-2015-5
>>
>>18379128

>why do you think this is a problem?

Because people like "normal". The fact that I've never had a girlfriend before by 30 isn't normal. I've heard that 100 times from my female friends in the past. They say "you are crazy, how have you not had a girlfriend??!"
>>
>>18379122
You'd get better companionship from friends/pets than modern woman but its up to the guy really
>>
>>18379130
Shit happens, and she probably realized she had to get her shit together after getting kicked out.
>>
>>18379136
This alone should send u red flags, women think you are strange, weird etc
>>
>>18379137
That's your choice to make. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life but if most men have no problem with how women are then I would recommend doing some introspection because at the end of the day, the lowest common denominator is you.
>>
>>18379143

Well they like hanging out with me. I get along with girls well in a platonic context. I get invited out often, and regularly text with me. They just think the fact I haven't had a girlfriend is weird
>>
>>18379144
>but if most men have no problem with how women are
Desperation for pussy goes a long way
>>
>>18379118
dont ask too much but see the questions as an opportunity to bring up other things. so if she tells you she had a bad day, tell her about yours too and discuss what you can do to make each other feel better
>>18379121
mens suicide rate is higher.
>>18379136
well if you find a woman that really cares for you she wont care. thats how love works.
>>
>>18379150
Call it what you want, the point is that most men don't have a problem dating women.
>>
>>18379139
Yea. She definitely did. I am just questioning how I am in such shock that she had a past like that.

I never would have guessed she did that stuff.
>>
>>18379144
Ugh, the old tactic of shaming, I actually have pretty good career, and I just see women for what they really are, if that guy lived without womens companionship till his 30s he can make it till his end days
>>
>>18379155
Then don't date women. Live your life how you want to. I don't know if you're the OP of the question, so if you are - why did you ask if you don't want to date women after all? And if you're not, then why are you so invested in what I think?
>>
>>18379148
Are you paying for them, if yes then you are their food ticket, if not but you listen to their problems and console them, you are emotional tampon, think abt it why none of your girl friends have jumped your bones if they like hanging with u??
>>
>>18379156
I am not OP, i just wanna save the guy from heartache, and I dont date no more
>>
>>18379155
>I just see women for what they really are
You see what some women are like and blame it on all of them. Everyone likes to call women cheating whores that just want food, and what if I call men children that only want sex? Modern dating is not in favor of anyone.
>>
>>18379161
You don't date anymore but you would be the first to lead a girl on so you can get sex or pump and dump. It's not fair how you are discouraging him over bad experiences you had with women. Each individual is different, and if you are too stupid to pick better partners, that is your fault.
>>
>>18379157

Fuck no I don't pay. Why would i if we are just friends?

They all have boyfriends
>>
>>18379163
Sex is how men express love, and funny enough if you dont coax woman into bed she WILL get dick elsewhere and just drag you for companionship
>>
>>18379165
No I dont lead women to anything few flirted but i made clear that nothing is gonna happen
>>
>>18379166
So you listen to their problems?
>>
>>18379169
>men express love
Love? You're joking, right? Men pay prostitutes for sex, and many of them have multiple girlfriends at once and fuck them all. This is not love. I am sorry this is how you were taught to define love. I would never have sex with someone unless if I love them. You are generalizing women because you dated a few sluts. It is very sad how this is what you think.
>>
>>18379175

I have in the past. But that's not even a monthly thing
>>
>>18379181
Are you a woman? Those men were probably in sexless relationships
>>
>>18379175
Men talk about their problems with other men all the time. And women do this with other women. I cannot see what's wrong with this. Friendship is the word.
>>
>>18379188
Not when women talks about THEIR problems only, dont ask how other person is doing thats not friendship
>>
>>18379187
Why does my gender matter? I could be a dude. Could be a woman. It does not matter. Men have affairs all of the time. Why do you think it is impossible for a man to cheat and want sex with more than one girl? Do you live under a rock? I have friends that do this because they think monogamy is boring.
>>18379191
Some women do. Some don't. It sounds like you had some very bad experiences with women and blame it on everyone. I feel bad for you.
>>
>>18379182
My advice would be, if you want companionship get a pet, dog would be best, for sex, hookers, escorts take your poison
>>
>>18379197
If a woman actually puts out as men do in a relationship, keeping it fresh, not becoming fat, loving and adoring men, 90% of guys would not cheat
>>
>>18379212
Not many men do that. Most just want sex and give nothing in return. A lot of them cheat even when they have good girls. You are so delusional and stubborn it's rather fascinating.
>>
>>18379212
blaming women for a mans fault of not having self control. its not hard to break up if they are not satisfied in a relationship. no need to justify being an asshole
>>
>>18379223
"Good girls" lol keep using that term, the one who is ignorant is you cause you keeo refuting points with "but not all women are like that
>>
>>18379223
>give nothing in return
Yeah all that money a man has to spend on the average woman is just nothing.
>>
>>18379235
So you should restrain yourself if you are in unhappy relationship? Ingenious
>>
>>18379243
i dont understand whats so hard about breaking up instead of cheating. on the contrary, cheating takes more effort.
>>
>>18379242
Many couples go 50/50. Don't be stupid and pay for her bill.
>>18379237
Because they're not. And if you're too buttblasted over a bad experience, and you refuse to believe they exist, then that's something internal you need to work on. I have met good women that were loyal but just ended up with bad men. Not all men are good and not all women are bad.
>>
>>18379256
>Don't be stupid and pay for her bill.
And never get a second date.
Maybe "most couples" split 50/50 over in imagination land where you live, but in reality 90% of women expect you to pay for and take care of everything yourself every time.
>>
>>18379263
oh anon don't be silly women would never want that! This is 2017 and we're all equal now :)
>>
>>18379237
Theres a fucking thread about it right now >>18379186

Perfectly good girl that just needs to lose weight but he wants to cheat. Man, I'm glad you're no dating anymore. You would make a horrendous partner. Stay that way lol
>>18379263
Maybe your country is full of that but not here.
>>
>>18379270
I have stated my opinion and its up to OP to choose, OP remember freedom is better than sex, dont be fooled by your emotions, and if u decide to date you are up for more pain than staying lonely
>>
Hey guys, if you were about to go down on / fug a girl and she had an excess of thick, curly (but not dark) pubes, would that be a dealbreaker? Do guys always expect for girls to be cleanshaven down there?
>>
>>18379302
>would that be a dealbreaker?
Probably not.

>Do guys always expect for girls to be cleanshaven down there?
Only in porn.
>>
>>18379302
I can easily live with that, but it may make oral way harder. This means less pleasure for you, and possibly less frequent pussy eating in case I always have to take a handful of pubes out of my mouth after eating you

but definitely not a dealbreaker
>>
Womankind why do you hate me so?
>>
>>18379302
Not at all.
>>
Just had a pretty bad fight with my friend (girl) a couple of days ago who I'm extremely close with. It ended with her basically cutting me off, the argument was over me being selfish and overreacting over small matters. Sent her an apology earlier today (hasn't replied back yet), she isn't the type to hate someone for long, but since we've had issues in the past I cant tell if this is seriously the end. How long should I wait for her to reply back before I take the hint I guess...?

I feel that the issue here is that she doesn't want to risk getting hurt again. Not sure how I could reassure her that it wont be the same old bullshit if she were to attempt to talk things through.
>>
NEW
E
W

>>18379404
>>18379404
>>18379404
>>18379404
>>
>>18378935
>6'5
>strong jawline
>powerlifter
>darl hair, green eyes
And on top of that no one ever fucks with me.
>>
>>18379433
Nigger please unless you can timestamp a selfie for me this is complete, utter BS
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.