[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need advice. I've known her since we were 8, I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 20161212_150046.jpg (216KB, 639x736px) Image search: [Google]
20161212_150046.jpg
216KB, 639x736px
So I need advice. I've known her since we were 8, I have always felt so crazy about her and we always get so close to being together but something always gets in the way. She admitted she loves me and wants to be with me and I feel the same way. There's nothing left standing in the way, no boyfriends or girlfriends, no overly judging friends to look down on us for it, no bullshit. But now I feel worried, like it'll all fall apart. We drifted apart so many times and we keep finding our way back to being in eachothers lives she's so important to me and I don't want to ruin that, but I also don't want to miss out possibly the greatest relationship I could have. What do I do?
>>
>>18377345
Just try it. Better to love and lose than to never love at all.
>>
>>18377345
>we keep finding our way back to being in each other's lives

If you will be willing to do anything you can to keep your future relationship going, go for it.
>>
File: 4chan folder.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4chan folder.png
10KB, 200x200px
>>18377345

just do it, and do it often
> start getting physical, you must talk with actions however
> hand on shoulder, get close, so she looks in your eyes
> some time after, or after a few times of this, go for kissing, she's already comfy with you so she wont be off-put by a kiss even if its awkward for her

after that it shouldnt be difficult to move into alot of passion

always remind yourself it takes some Serious Asshattery to end something big like that

if it falls apart... it wont *all* fall apart, it would just reset to being friends with a long history

your fear is a simple one and it is only the Fear Of Change, same with any other big change like moving to another house.

in a way something does die, the state your relationship to her was prior to this, but you wont lose her it just becomes a different sort of relationship

> avoid arguing, girls are feeling creatures even if this one has known you for a long time, you cant win a mind argument it must be a heart argument
>>
File: never give up awoo.png (243KB, 578x667px) Image search: [Google]
never give up awoo.png
243KB, 578x667px
>>18377922
I mean this can be as easy as taking her aside and saying you've got something important to say.

Then you put your arm on her shoulder and tell her You Want To Be Together now, we've waited long enough.

> this has to be done in person, probably best to spring it out of the blue too, you don't want to give her time for her own fears about change to work on her - you want to evoke these emotions squarely and put her on the spot. Trust me this is actually the best way for it.

> and as always Physical Contact is required, even if just a little, that makes it more real and evokes her emotions rather than her mind

And depending on how that goes you can move forward.

I wouldn't suggest sex for about a week but there should be lots of making out between then, and maybe getting naked without getting serious.

> all of this assumes that you can come over to see her in some way without a prob, that you're able to go talk to her face to face and she isn't just on a screen texting you

Long distance doesn't work, sorry it just doesn't. And you dont want to break this to her on the screen either, it really needs to be looking right in her eyes.

But if you know her that well as you say, then at least the Dating issue is out of the way, no need to get familiar by going out on the town for anything. If you wanted to spend time together as an "item" then you'd want to pick things you both like that have memories attached to it.
>>
>>18377405
T. Someone who loved and lost

People say this but ignorance IS bliss
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.