[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a devote Christian. Should i date thia girl that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Kakyoin_flowerss-522.jpg (63KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kakyoin_flowerss-522.jpg
63KB, 320x320px
I'm a devote Christian. Should i date thia girl that's a wiccan?
>>
Obviously you shouldn't.
>>
>>18377256
Of course not, they're insane larpers
>>
More details, OP. Why do you think it'd be a bad idea? Why do you think it'd e a good idea? Expand a little. Tell us where you're at.
>>
>>18377256
Yes you marry her and get life insurance out on her. When she won't swallow anymore drive her out to a desert vacation and accidentally push her off a cliff... No one will miss her
>>
>>18377266
How's that different from a devout Christian?
>>
Do it wiccans tend to be slow and easily converted as long as you slowly intruduce christ dont push it but whats the harm in trying
>>
>>18377269
I don't think it's a bad. I'm just afraid of what my family would say
>>
>>18377275
Thank you!>>18377275
>>
>>18377256
I'm really into this girl and she's really amazing. I'm jist afraid how things will look later down the road
>>
Depends. If she's into black magic fantasy shit, she might not be bright. But if she's into nature and the power of positive thinking, then she could be intelligent.

Same goes for you. If you're a quaker or a Tolstoyan you could be pretty smart. But if you're pentecostal, you're probably retarded.

So match accordingly (nature/power of attraction + quaker/Tolstoyan; black magic + pentecostal)
>>
>>18377256

wiccans are just roleplayers 99% of the time, even the ones that seem super serious tend to be role playing just to a more extreme degree (like those people who say they are wolfkin and wont shut up about it).
>>
File: jesus.jpg (44KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
44KB, 426x600px
>>18377256
So you believe in an imaginary sky father, and she believes in an imaginary Earth mother.

What's the difference?

As long as you don't get into an argument over whose fairy tale is closer to reality, you'll do fine.
>>
>>18377399
Thanks lad
>>
>>18377399
>what's the difference
His sky daddy is the real one
>>
The bible says not to be affiliated with others of different religions so no lol
>>
>>18377550
The bible also says not to disregard others and still love them because of their beliefs
>>
>>18377508
I dunno about that one mate.

I mean the Earth is pretty fucking real. You can even go outside and see it and shit.
>>
>>18377550
Since when do Christians follow the Bible other than when it's convenient...
>>
>wiccan
oh the larpers I've met and the weird shit I've seen. ever been to a wiccan solstice deal?
>christian
oh the larpers I've met and the weird shit I've seen. ever been to a pentacostal church with people larping like they're having a seizure?

so long as neither of you are extreme it'll be fine. a pentacostal for example would get along with a wiccan that legit believes that rocks in her house form a protective energy shield but that she has to stand in front of it and tense her muscles so hard she shakes for 10 minutes a day to keep it charged.

in my experience, the moment that religion goes beyond wanting to connect with something higher on a spiritual level and you get into ceremonies and stuff that aren't related to building a community, you get into some really weird shit.

be very careful of the wiccan community, there are some crazy fucks that will believe they need to make you do something, or need your blood, or need your hair, or some weird shit so they can get to some next level or something.
>>
>>18377702
>would get along
would definitely not get along*
>>
>>18377272
Do you know what a larper is?
>>
>>18377763
Yep, now explain to me what the difference is between the ridiculous rituals wiccans do and the ridiculous rituals Christians do. Hell you guys have symbolic cannibalism as your central ritual.
>>
>>18377256
No! Don't be stupid!
>>
>>18377256
If you really were a DEVOUT Christian you would already know the answer.
>>
File: pol uh.jpg (8KB, 167x165px) Image search: [Google]
pol uh.jpg
8KB, 167x165px
>>18377256
I have this Kakyoin print on my wall right next to me wtf is this
>>
File: IMG_6171.jpg (83KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6171.jpg
83KB, 600x568px
Only if she looks like this
>>
File: anglican bishops.jpg (118KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
anglican bishops.jpg
118KB, 1000x400px
>>18377763
are you really gonna tell me people wearing costumes like this aren't larpers?
>>
>>18377256
thats like saying, im a dog, can i fuck a cat?
>>
File: 1466375563486.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1466375563486.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>18378703
>>
>>18377256
no.To each of his own kind.
>>
>>18377283
if you like her, do it man, fuck what your family has to say about it
>>
>>18379466
Why the fuck doesn't this fish have Bruno's hair

Oh right

Because you and the the creator of that image didn't READ THE MANGA
>>
>>18377256
>Dumb bitch that thinks she has magical powers how fucking pathetic.

Yes go ahead because you're stupid.
>>
>>18379799
That's Josuke's hair
>>
File: ave.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
ave.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
>>18379109
>that woman
>>
>>18377256
You're both retarded so it could work out
>>
>>18377256
SHINEE KAKYOIN
>>
>>18377256
>I'm a devote Christian. Should i date thia girl that's a wiccan?
What does the Bible say?

Hint: Your answer is in the New Testament
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.