[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to women /adv/? I'm decent looking and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: No_guts.png (474KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
No_guts.png
474KB, 500x730px
How do I talk to women /adv/? I'm decent looking and I'm pretty stronk but I don't know how to approach women. Even if I somehow manage a conversation I get really flustered and embarrassed if it gets even remotely flirty or sexual. For context, i'm a high school senior graduating in a few days.
>>
I'd say when approaching women, Try not to ask the normal, Boring questions. (How was you day? Whats you're name?) You need to try and make yourself seem interesting, Asking witty questions usually makes girls happy. Also with the flustered stuff, Try and think about the scenarios you may possibly have with them, And think about what you would do yourself to them if you did not hold back because you get so flustered. So when it actually happens, You'll hopefully be able to come off as smooth. Hope I helped a bit lol
>>
it's not really worth it desu
>>
Ask her questions about herself and then relate her answers to things about yourself.

>Hey what kind of food do you like?
Oh, I love Italian food
>Me too. Have you been to (insert local Italian place here)?
No I haven't. Is it good?
>Yea its really nice. Maybe I could take you there for lunch some time?

Congrats. You have just established a common interest and asked her on a date.
>>
>>18377677
> i know any of the local food places
> shes not at least a lvl 3 vegetarian in the current year
>>
>>18377648
This, stumbling into talking to women is where it's at. I never go out my way to talk to a woman because then it's blatantly obvious what I'm doing it for. I do better when we're around each other and just start to talk to each up randomly. Im sure I could probably get some action better with cold approaches but I'm not up for that whole rejection shit just cause I wanna get laid.
>>
File: 1488615277772.jpg (27KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1488615277772.jpg
27KB, 600x402px
>>18377251
KEKEK HOLY SHIT I FUCKING FOUND OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>18377677
>d-do you like italian food
>uhhh sure?
>m-me too. have you been to
>no
>yeah it's really nice. m-maybe I could take you there for lunch s-some time

but srsly just ask her out. don't be a pussy about it
>>
>>18377884
FUCKING BETA WHITE MALE.

Kek
>>
>>18377884
>actually getting game over in that part of shaking picture with sound effects the game

So not only is he beta but he sucks at the vidya as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.