[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mole seemed completely fine until i shaved my navel last week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170602_0906585.jpg (1003KB, 5216x2934px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_0906585.jpg
1003KB, 5216x2934px
mole seemed completely fine until i shaved my navel last week. then suddenly it became hella raised and REALLY bright. then it kinda went back to brown and lowered again but not as much as before and became a little 'irritated'. i was told it was probably a shaving infection and to put some anti biotic ointment on it.

so i did that and now its getting small but lopsided and these brown spots on it. should i be concerned?
>>
Well it wouldn't hurt to see a dermatologist.
>>
>>18377159

right now im between insurances and likely wont have any until july at this point, if that. im trying to find out if this is something that is super sketch and should speed up the process for or what
>>
bumper cars
>>
>>18377165
self pay rates for a dermatologist visit are most likely half of what you'd pay for insurance in one month.
>>
>>18377383

last i checked it'd cost me about 600 dollars to remove a single mole and have it tested.

my issue atm is that if i get tested and they're like 'its fucking skin cancer' then that makes it hard for me to apply for insurance since thats a pretty serious pre existing condition
>>
>>18377143

I'm not a doctor ( so keep that in mind. )

I don't have a wart like that. But I have one the size of half a pencil eraser. It is red looking too, with a white circle around it. Mine isn't perfectly round.

But. In your case. IF it suddenly grew in size after messing with it. There's two things to you need to consider:

1. It is filling with blood from damage done to it. ( Likely nothing. ) But instead of trying to pop it. [ I did this years ago to mine it went away but over the years returned. ] Go see a doctor, period.

2. It could be skin cancer. [ I know, I know don't panic ] ... I may be wrong. Problem is, they can't tell just by looking at it. Sometimes it looks, has the ABC's of "IT" but then its just nothing. Lab testing is required, otherwise a look would be enough.

Remember. Is it changes color, looks off, grows suddenly. Its likely a threat to your life, checking it now, it will up the odds of it being easy to remove ( if its skin cancer. )

If you wait and wait and wait. ( It won't be overnight. ) .... [ Don't use this excuse ] .... It can be much more expensive and difficult to cure or you may die anyway.

"I know right? I started looking at my own red bump again. I have 5 to 7 'moles' I think I should have looked at. I'm 34 after-all..."

But. Do whatever OP. If you are worried about cost, welcome to America! People voted for a traitor and a coward and undoing everything a black man did better.

When people if your situation whine about not having healthcare / food stamps or free handouts. That's because republicans don't want 'YOU' me or anyone to have these things. But they want them free for themselves and their families the wealthy and such.

Besides that. Don't wait. You don't have to die cause it cost money. Cost a lot. Help insurance companies can't deny you yet... Don't know why you think that. But better get it soon.
>>
>>18377744

*ignore spelling errors, not writing a novel and on a tiny ass flip-phone*

TL;DR Go to doctor now. Deal with cost later.
>>
>>18377744

the thing with this that makes me think /not/ cancer is that it happened literally an hour after i shaved the navel (and the mole by extension) but yeah.

im going to double check healthcare laws cuz i was under the impression it can be hard to get insurance if you have a 'pre-existing condition' or rather that the pre-existing condition isn't covered by your health insurance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.