[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna cut contacts with my best friend. I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I'm gonna cut contacts with my best friend. I can't be with her, I love her and the more time we spend together the more I love her. She's lesbian and can not ever reciprocate feelings I have towards her. She knows about what I feel. We've talked about it and I told her that I will handle it and stay friends with her, that was three weeks ago, I'm in love for more than a year with her. She told me that if I'd came to conclusion that I can no longer see her, it'd be wrecking to her. I am her best friend as well.

She is my only friend though. I don't have anyone but her. When I have her in my life, I feel like I matter to someone. After she'll be gone, there will be nothing. A big gap in my heart, I don't have family, relatives, only friends I have are those who I see at the bar routinely. Just those superficial people we all have in our lives who just came on the scene sometimes.

Never had a gf like her in my life, never even had a friend that I'd be as close as with her in my life. Good friends are hard to come by, but I feel that when she'll find someone, it will be absolutely destructive to me. I'm a mess just like that and I think that seeing her with someone else would just fuck me up for good...why the fuck does the life have to be such a cunt? He showed me literally everything I ever was looking for in a girl and then said - fuck you.
>>
What's the question even
>>
>>18377074
good.
>>
>>18377333
Fuck you fullhouse man.
>>
>>18377074

>and then said 'fuck you'

did she realyl say fuck you or did she say 'sorry im a lesbian'.

>why is life usch a cunt
>i havent found the PERFECT GIRL WHO WANTS TO DATE ME yet.

stop acting like life is a fairytale. i get it, you grew up on disney movies and rom coms that told you that even if you're geeky or ugly, if oyu hold out and continue to have whatever morals you already seem to have, you'll find the perfect girl and happiness will become this perpetual state of bliss that happens when you are dating someone.

but its not. people tend to be more happy single than in a relationship and for healthy people a relationship can only accentuate their happiness, not cause it. adding a little chocolate syrup to a pile of shit does not make it more appetizing.

because if your life is so shitty that you arent happy, finding a girlfriend isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>18377367
>world is black and white and my truth is the only truth
>>
>>18377408

>world is black and white

NO, thats what the OP said, I said quite the opposite, that its not just BLACK when you're single and then WHITE when you got a girlfriend.

god forbid someone explain their point of view to you though.
>>
>>18377367
>and then said 'fuck you'
OP was talking about life
>>
>>18377423

same diff. life didn't say 'fuck you'. stop humanizing randomness.

there is no poetry to the universe, there is no karma, there is no destiny.

people are people and you are only entitled to what you can earn and keep in the ways that the rules of the time allow.
>>
>>18377367
>>i havent found the PERFECT GIRL WHO WANTS TO DATE ME yet.

That's the point. She was closest to a perfect girl I have ever met. As I was growing up I was forming a picture of an ideal partner - as any daydreamer does - and she just fits it perfectly. And RIGHT NOW, right now, she is the one who is ripping my heart to pieces and I can't control my feelings, as you may think. I know that maybe, in the future, maybe I'll find someone who is even more accurate but now she is the closest person who got to the idea.

I'm talking about losing a best friend here, I know that the world will still be spinning, but I know that it will fuck me up.
>>
>>18377476

now is your growing moment
>>
>>18377487
Thank the fuck for that.
>>
>>18377538

next time you'll go in without getting your hopes up
>>
How about you keep being her friend and find your own girlfriend? Despite what you may believe it is possible to love more than one person and even love someone without putting your dick in them.
>>
>>18377074
Is that you, Brad?
>>
>>18377563
I can't see potential partner in anyone when I am with her, she just puts blindfolds on my eyes.
>>
>>18377476
I think that "who wants to date me" should be an intrinsic part of what makes a perfect girl "perfect". Because isn't that the point?

You complain about not having real friends, just bar acquaintances. Why is that?

I suspect your feelings for this lesbian girl are a symptom of the problem that you're not providing yourself with other choices for a romantic partner. You're fixated on her because she's all there is.

I would suggest you think about WHAT you want in life. Not "who", but "what". Like if you want to be in a loving relationship with someone, pursue that goal. Yes, it requires another person, but your focus should be on finding the right person for forming a loving relationship.

What you're doing is fixating on the WRONG person, claiming she's "perfect" for your goal of "relationship" when she's clearly not, and then whining that reality isn't what you want it to be.

While you try to come to terms that nothing is going to happen with her, if you need to distance yourself from her, do that.
>>
>>18377658
That is because you are obsessing and refuse to even look. You are going in with the preconceived notion that nobody can ever be as good as her but there are 3.5 billion women on the planet and I guarantee there are better matches out there for you than her. Considering the fact that she is a lesbian most women would be a better match.
>>
>>18377712
>>18377720
3.5 billion women in the world is a nice number but I have kind of niche interests, taste and world view which all I don't share with anyone else than her. I literally never met a girl who'd be just into the same shit as I am.

And no, I don't mean watching Adventure Time, listening to Aeroplane Over the Sea and tattoos.
>>
>>18377738
How many girls have you ever discussed those interests with other than her?
>>
>>18377738
>And no, I don't mean watching Adventure Time, listening to Aeroplane Over the Sea and tattoos
lmao
>>
>>18377753
Yeah, I know where you heading at with that question. Whatever I will say, it never will be 3.5 bills. Right.
>>
Just dump her and find yourself a life.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.