[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really hope he doesn't see this. >been on two dates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Really hope he doesn't see this.

>been on two dates with guy from okc
>one lasts 4 hours, the other lasts 9 (mentioned he had a ton of fun and insists we see another movie, thus 9 hours)
>deep conversation before we heavily make out, almost have sex
>last weekend, ask if he wants to hang out again
>says he's busy and has other plans, tells me he'll let me know ("sure we can do something")
>never brings up a date that weekend again
> instead invites me to play a game with him and friends, but my installation takes too long and he ends up refunding it before we ever play
>that was saturday night
>hasn't texted me since

So I take it he's lost interest, correct? He did say he heavily enjoyed alone time and staying in. Not sure what to think. Should I text and ask for another date? He also hasn't logged in to okc since Saturday.
>>
Possibly? He might just be awkward.

I'd say something along the lines of, "How are you feeling about this relationship? Because when you tell me you're going to get back to me about making plans, and then you don't, that seems to me like you aren't really interested. Is that the case?"
>>
>>18376829
That's a tough one actually. Usually these threads are like 'he says he doesn't like me and rejected me. Why the mixed signals?!' but this one seems legit confusing.

Have you texted him since Saturday? If not, I don't think a text now would be needy at all.
>>
>>18376867

I have not since then, no. Should I send something like, "How was your week? I've been bored." or just outright ask if he wants to go out?
>>
>>18376884
Even if a someone is really busy, they will make time.
>>
>>18376884
Hmm had you done much chatty texting with him before? If not I wouldn't try and start up a convo. Maybe something like 'hope you've been having a good week :) you free this weekend? x'
Or maybe even mention something he was doing this week/ the weather to give a little substance. Like 'hope your exam went well! Free this weekend?'
>>
>>18376892

We would send a couple texts at the most every 3 days, so not a lot of communication. Just makes it even more confusing really. Well, here goes nothing I suppose.
>>
>>18376884
You've asked to see him again in-person, he responded to that request with an online game invite and has not expressed any active interest in spending time with you since.

I wouldn't cut off contact with him, but I would not devote anymore energy into asking for his company. Reach out one more time just to say "hey how's it going?" and see if the lines of communication are still open and if the interests still seems strong/mutual. If it seems shaky or if he isn't asking to see you, I'd proceed to look elsewhere.

PRO-TIP: 95% of the time when you're getting the impression that someone is treating you like they're not all that interested, you're right. Don't doubt it. Instead, look for the people that leave zero doubt that they're into you.
>>
>>18376829
depends if you have a dick or real vagina
>>
>>18376829
> instead invites me to play a game with him and friends

he doesn't find you attractive, this is the friendzone
>>
>>18376911
>PRO-TIP: 95% of the time when you're getting the impression that someone is treating you like they're not all that interested, you're right. Don't doubt it. Instead, look for the people that leave zero doubt that they're into you.

This is terrible advice for some people. People with depression or self-esteem issues are great at convincing themselves that others don't like them, even when there isn't a shred of truth to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtKUUkEDetI
>>
>>18376902
Let us know what happens OP xx
>>
>>18376948
I'd say it still very fitting because if you're depressed and have low self esteem you're emotionally needy in a way that either (i) is palpable to potential partners and they start distancing themselves from you in a way that signals their disinterest, or (ii) does a very good job of filtering healthy, well-adjusted levels of attention that seems lacking to you from equally maladjusted people who will fixate on you in a way that is an unhealthy but sustainable relationship for you.

tl;dr: You probably shouldn't be dating if you're depressed. It doesn't allow you to recognize/attract stable partners, but you will attract what complements your depression. I'm saying that from a lot of experience with it.
>>
Hasn't responded yet which is unusual. Pretty sure he won't. Dating is so fucking confusing.

Sigh.
>>
>>18377187

>Don't talk to you or ghost you = no go
>Talk to you nonstop = they like you, score
It's not that hard to figure guys out.
>>
>>18377271

Untrue. Some people just don't like texting.
>>
>>18377187
Sorry OP. That sucks and I'd feel confused too in your position.
>>
>>18377137
Damn this is so on the money. Not OP but I've been depressed in years and though I try to put up a front as aloof and not too eager I always end up giving in to my neediness and I can just see them pulling away. They always end up hating me or wanting nothing to do with me by the end of it.
>>
>>18377187
He might be shy
>he doesn't know what to do after the heavy making out and the "almost sex"
>invites you to play a game
>thinks he's wasting your time with the installation, refunds the game
>doesn't know if he should text or wait for one
>you text him
>he freezes up

or he might be trying to get into any girl's pants idk lol
>>
Update: he replied 4 hours later and said his dad was in the hospital, so maybe we could hang out tomorrow, and that he'd let me now.
>>
>>18376829
Thats awkward... hate to say it but maybe you guys went a bit too sexual too fast it can make things weird... you should try to be friends first before anything.

at the moment he has the power, which is why it feels confusing, you should take back the power and be confident in who you are because you sound like youre second guessing yourself. So what if you made a miistake.. youre human
>>
>>18378337
Good idea you dumb nigger. Turn what is clearly a misunderstanding into some power play bullshit.

Niggers like you fuck up thing for everyone.
>>
>>18378293
Wow, see OP you never really know. I hope it all comes good for you all x
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.