[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find girls online who are: 1. single 2. at least remotely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2401396-romavictor.jpg (457KB, 1000x554px) Image search: [Google]
2401396-romavictor.jpg
457KB, 1000x554px
Where do I find girls online who are:
1. single
2. at least remotely interested in video games
3. interested in 3D men
>>
>>18376364
well theyre not gonna be into paradox games
>>
Conventions.
>>
>>18376381
We don't really have this kind of conventions in my country. The conventions here are events where people go to look for a job.
>>
Dating sites and tinder.
>>
>>18376437
fails at point 2
>>
>>18376445
How do you know this?
>>
>>18376364
You dont need gf interested in videogames to be happy. You can play coop with friends or with your babies once they grow up.
>>
>>18376498
From experience.
>>18376505
We should at least have something in common to talk about. And video games are more interesting than web development.
>>
>>18376575
Really? You set up tinder, matched with many girls, but none were into videogames?
>>
>>18376575
This is shortsided perspective. You need compatible life goals and personalities. If you manage to find attractive girl with these qualities, one of you will adopt some hobby of the other one to keep it going.

Dont limit your dating pool like this. You want it to be as wide as possible. You dont need your wife to play videogames to be happy. You just need somebody caring so much about you that she will support you in it.
>>
>>18376581
No, I just mentioned that in my description and swiped pretty much everyone without a description and haven't gotten matched. The ones with description always say that they are travelers. That's 100% of the time, I'm not over-exaggerating. One even wrote that she just came from country A, is going to stay for the weekend, and its off to country B. It's probably to be expected when you don't live in a first world country, they probably have grandparents here or something. And in dating websites you can straight up see what everyone is interested in.
>>18376586
That is if we even reach the point where one wants to keep the other around.
>>
>>18376364
also
4. Pretty
>>
In my class literally every girl is somewhat interested in video games. Many are single, but honestly saying, not all are good looking and not even one is appealing in a sexual way. So you know.
>>
>>18376649
Would be nice, but it's incompatible with 1 and would make 3 unnecessary since it will always be true.
>>
chats
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.