[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>Girl at work seems interested in me. >Never make a move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: picture_unrelated.jpg (42KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
picture_unrelated.jpg
42KB, 750x600px
>Girl at work seems interested in me.
>Never make a move due to several reasons, mainly being a faggot.
>However since we rarely see each other due to our shifts never coincide I never get the chance to sperg her out of being interested in me.
>Today she comes and asks me to allow her in because she forgot her house's keys inside her office.
>Later sends a text thanking me and asks me to not tell anyone because we are not supossed to be at the office after our shift.
>I tell her I need payment for my silence.
>What do you want for your silence?
What do I answer?

Pic related, I'm a chihuahua.
>>
Nothing romantically forward or sexual, because that's more than likely to go horribly wrong and you'll probably come across as a creep.
>>
>>18376272
I'l thinking on replying with "a beer" but I can't stop considering the chance that she might walk up to my office, put a beer on my desk and walk away.
>>
Fuck it, I said "a pink unicorn with a rainbow mane" because I couldn't think of anything, wasn't expecting her to ask me what I wanted, I just tought she's offer something like a clip or shit like that.
>>
"How about take me out for something to eat?"
But then you pay instead if it goes well, and if not, free meal
>>
>>18376268
Say you need her company to stay silent and throw a wink emoji or some shit in there. Say you want to take her out for coffee or a movie or some shit.
You weren't overly serious about the threat were you?
>>
>>18376268
>>18376284
Now reply "if the unicorn is too much to ask I'll accept a coffee date". Be chill and confortable in your own skin. Even if you're a goofball women will still like you for being confident. Just don't autism it up.
>>
>>18377122
This, the unicorn joke was retarded but can be easily modified into something charming.
>>
>>18377107
No, don't say that.

If she didn't answer yet, say that if she can't afford an unicorn, a cup of coffe or a glass of beer in some nice bar will do just fine. If she did answer then just screenshot and post so we can advise you further. We are your control center, you are our astronaut.
>>
>>18376284
>Fuck it, I said "a pink unicorn with a rainbow mane"

why are you such a faggot? why haven't you stated your intention clearly or something, why even bother asking her this only to reply with some gay pantsy shit?
>>
>>18377148
He can still fix it, it might actually turn out better than just being straight withhis intentions. Girls like when guys are playful
>>
>>18377163
This. It woulda been retarded if he left it at that, but it could be a good decision if he turns it into a curveball then follows with a direct shot.
>>
>>18377172
Exactly
>>
>>18376268
"Idk what you got in mind or wats on the table"?
>>
Report back OP, I want to see how this goes
>>
>>18376268
What has happened op screen grabs
>>
>>18376268
Man 10 mins left on break i wanna know what happens lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.