[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to go to my first brothel tonight boys whats the general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

About to go to my first brothel tonight boys whats the general policy? Had girlfriends and stuff but pretty nervous, whats the rules and how do you do it?
>>
Why? What's the appeal? Especially if you don't even seem that keen on going.
>>
>>18376251
Enjoy the complimentary STD.
>>
>>18376262
I wanna fuck someone without the politics and getting attached etc, seems like a good way to do it
>>
No one here been to a brothel?
>>
I wish this shit was legal in the U.S. I want some fuck, but don't want no trouble.
>>
>>18376251
Congrats for supporting modern slavery
>>
so dont go?
>>
>>18376340
It is in NV, there's a brothel near my grandpa's house but fucking whores sounds pretty gross desu
>>
I'm in Sydney Australia btw
>>
>>18376387
Does me no good, don't live in or near Nevada.
>>
went to a few in Germany
just relax and mind your manners. most of the employees probably don't want to be there anyway so try and not be overly aggressive. and always greet the host/hostess since it's more than likely his/her home.
>>
File: IMG_7343.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7343.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Pic related, I do maintenance work at one
>>
>>18376251
Don't stress OP. The owner and the girls are there to make you happy. You don't have to impress them or even speak if you prefer. If you want to just lay there, they will do the work or if you want to pound and pound thats why they get paid.

If you are in a western country the girls are there because they want to be there.

I love brothels because you pay and leave. You get your nut release and don't have to worry about rejection or if they like you or not.
>>
>>18376340
While its illegal you can find them, just ask around your town. Stay away from those in the US run by Mexicans, they snatch young girls and force them into fucking.
>>
>>18376483
There are brothels that don't do that?
>>
>>18376483
>they snatch young girls and force them into fucking

how young?
>>18376582
dude look at the OP pic,
bunch of bored old wrinkled women
>>
>>18376597
Under age young. Don't get caught in there
>>
Even though some places have facilities there, wash yourself. Turn up smelling good, well trimmed and decently dressed. This isn't some illegal whore tent in Russia, this is a Sydney brothel, and those places (surprisingly) have a touch of class.

Remember to relax, and communicate as much as possible about your wants her limits.
>>
>>18376582
Yes, but ask around your town. There was one a friend knew of, was in a nice part of town in a house and you knocked on the door but would only let you in if they knew you or you were with someone they knew. Went 3 times and saw about 20 different women, anywhere between early 20's and mid 30's. Sat in the living room with the girls and small talk, had a few try to get my attention and pick them but I made my choice and we went to a room and fucked. She provided the condom. Afterward I sat in the living room waiting on my buddy and the whore I fucked got ready to leave when her bf came to pick her up. The girls were there for the money but their justification varied, none I was aware seemed forced to do anything and were laughing and having a good time. Like a fucking party.
>>
>>18376597
>how young?
they had a bust in a major city not long ago and the reports mentioned young teens and that the girls had been snatched and forced into prostitution. Mexicans were servicing the Mexican migrant workers
>>
There is literally not one attractive chick in that picture.
>>
>>18376597
I read about one sting operation a while back where they found a couple 9 and 10 year olds in with the other girls, many of which were 15 or 16 as well. They get brought over the border from Mexico under the promise of a better life or being reunited with family but then just get put in cartel run sex operations.
>>
>>18376251
The whole point of sex is defeating the danger of rejection by proving your worth to a judge who is fully free to reject you. That is the whole big deal of sex.
>>
>>18376251
>whats the rules and how do you do it
Ask a bouncer when you get there, they'll explain it.
>>
>>18378100
For you
>>
>>18378102
dont they try and take advantage of you? Especially if they know its your first time at a brothel?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.