[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /adv/ > be me > have faithful girlfriend >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ari.jpg (24KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
ari.jpg
24KB, 317x317px
help me /adv/

> be me
> have faithful girlfriend
> meet new sexy girl, shes a bit slutty though
> we are about to have sex
> my fucking cock stays flaccid

what the fuck is wrong with me ?

I only seem get hard with my girlfriend, this has never happened to me before, am I turning gay ?
>>
>>18376196
Maybe your subconscience realized how fucked up is to cheat on somebody you really love.

I think all cheaters should die. Off yourself maybe?

>you are just in stress with new girl
>practice makes perfect

And seriously break up with your gf, she deserves someone better than manwhore like you.
>>
>>18376196
It's a sad day when being the idea of being a decent person who only loves one person is unironically disorienting and seen as gay. To think, you were such a lowlife that you never had a sliver of an idea how true connections feel. I pity you.
>>
>>18376217
girls these days will think you are gay if she is naked in front of you and you wont get a hard on, even if she knows you have another girl.

just trying to understand whats going on with me
>>
>>18376222
>Even if you have another girl
See? That right there is your problem. You are so embedded in hookup culture that you couldn't fathom the possibility of being so emotionally connected to someone that you have no physical reaction to others. It's called being satisfied. It's called being sexually fulfilled. It's called giving a damn about one person (and yourself) enough that you don't stoop to fucking cumdumsters on the side.
>>
>>18376196
Congratulations! You are officially a grownup.
>>
>>18376234
>>18376264

sounds good but its emasculating not being able to fuck any slut on command.

Maybe I need to stop sex and fapping for a long time.
>>
>>18376196
you penis has more morals than your brain, let that sink in
>>
your dick is being smarter than you are
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.