[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be okay to let your s/o go out to the movies or hang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Anne-Takamaki-3.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anne-Takamaki-3.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
Would you be okay to let your s/o go out to the movies or hang out with the opposite sex alone ?
My bf of one year went to the movies recently with a girl that was in the same HS as me and they have just started talking he said , claiming that they only went as friends but he mentioned that he think the girl likes him and yet still went with her and only told me after it happened.
I felt a little disrespected because that would be considered a date and I feel stupid letting that happen
>>
>>18375646
>Would you be okay to let your s/o go out to the movies or hang out with the opposite sex alone ?
yeah, no.
>>
>>18375646
No
>>
>>18375646

he's an asshole...
if for no other reason than putting you in the position of never knowing what happened between them.
>>
I wouldn't. I mean, he's not your child, so he shouldn't have to tell you where he is every minute of every day, but when something happens that can affect the relationship in an obvious way, that's when something needs to be said beforehand. If he'd ran into her at a mall (people still go to those?) and happened to catch up with her in the cafeteria, that's one thing, but making plans to go to an event, together, alone, while he has knowledge that she has a thing for him, is definitely something that needs to be discussed with him.

And if he says nothing's wrong, suck his best-friend's dick.
>>
No. I don't mind her meeting in public places for work or friends of hers I've met and am cool with, but if they said they think someone likes them and goes on with them anyway? Fuck that shit, you don't need to lay down law upon him but no one needs a shitty significant other entertaining themselves so shamelessly. Lose this guy or he will continue to treat you in such a manner
>>
>>18375646
How dare your boyfriend had friends that are girls! Doesn't he know he shouldn't even look at any other female!
>>
>>18375646
I'm fine with my boyfriend hanging out with girls, whatever they do.
The fact that she likes him and he still hangs out with her is a complete dealbreaker, tho. Would dump him.
>>
>>18375646
No. Love is selfish and girls love to steal boys with high value.

And girls going to get drunken silly without you are just looking for ways to cuck you anyway.
>>
>>18375646
This really depends on the context. If they were say childhood friends I see no real issue with it, other than they should have brought you along. But in the context it was some random girl who liked him, no unacceptable.
>>
>>18375646
It depends.

>only told me after it happened.
>I feel stupid letting that happen

Which is it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.