[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop getting pleasure out of being cheated on and lied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 592.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
592.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
How do I stop getting pleasure out of being cheated on and lied to?
What is wrong with me?
I don't understand myself and I'm scared.
>>
Yer' a cuck op
>>
Ur an actual cuck
You should kys desu
>>
Would you mind explaining why you enjoy it so much?
Genuinely curious
>>
File: 1487501794802.png (260KB, 500x883px) Image search: [Google]
1487501794802.png
260KB, 500x883px
You're not lost. You can escape it if you truly want to. You need to realize you're worth more and that the people who hurt you, who made you like this over time are gone. You need to grow.
>>
>>18375541
The idea of being cheated on is fiction. Nobody "cheats". They just act human, and part of that is having multiple partners. You're an evolved human and don't know it yet. That's your problem. Enjoy life and go have fun knowing that people are going to be just like you see them now.
>>
>>18375541
I don't get it OP. You enjoy having your feelings hurt?
>>
>>18375541
defense mechanize. go fuck a hooker and make sure to choke the shit outta her. that'll make you feel normal again.
>>
>>18375658
Pretty good b8 desu
>>
>>18375541
Every person is diferent but.. the average tend to make the not so average feel bad.

You should feel bad for having that kind of fetish. Average would say that you have low self steem or something, that can be truth, but not necesarily.

and in the end it doesnt even matter

just learn to not critizice yourself,
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.