[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I remove wart? I tried burning it out with about 30 matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 20170601_220708.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_220708.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
How do I remove wart? I tried burning it out with about 30 matches and it looked like it worked, but what seemed like a blister grew and I left it alone. The wart must have regrown inside the blister. I was thinking about burning a lit cigarette into it and telling it to fuck off and die, is there any reason I shouldn't do this?
>>
>>18375529
go to the doctor or dermatologist they will freeze it off

cigarette butt is retarded
>>
>>18375529
All a cigarette butt will do is hurt wnd leave you with a scar. If you don't want to see a doctor you can buy a freeze kit at any drug stores.
>>
>>18375529
Buy that silver tape and tape it over. Keep it tape on for 7 days. If it really is wart (not sure from your pic) it will work. The key part is to prevent wart from getting oxygen.

http://www.webmd.com/men/news/20021015/duct-tape-gets-rid-of-warts
>>
>>18376027
Silver tape? What do you mean, regular tape won't work?
>>
>>18376045
It has to be strong enough to not fall off from your finger by accident and airtight.

The silver ones bought from hobby shops which are used on construction sites are even water resistant. Regural ones might work too, but it might not be as effective.

And really from your photo i am not sure that it is wart at all.
>>
File: 20170602_021512.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170602_021512.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>18376062
Are you sure about that? Its pretty tough for just a blister
>>
I tried all sorts of methods for years but the only one that worked for me was going to my GP

He cauterised (burned) the warts and they fell off in a week or so

I'd advise against the cigarette because I doubt it'd reach the heat that a cauterization tool at your doctor's can
>>
>>18376089
Well if somebody werent idiot who burned himself with ciggarete, i would be able to tell.

Blisters are normal skin reaction to burns.

If it grow out of nowhere on your finger with absolute no way from your doings, then it is mostlikely wart. Tape it off for 7 days, then take take off, scrubble it with water, soap and some force to see if it wont come off and if not, just reapply the tape. In one month it should die and fall off from your skin.

Or just be reasonable and go see doctor.

Btw warts are made from hpv virus. Dont touch the wart and then your eyes, dick or any other part of you. You may spred the virus all over your body. Imagine having this on your dick.

Wash your hands properly with soap after manipulating with warts.
>>
>>18376103
>imagine having this on your dick
Where do you think this wart came from my guy. Unfaithful bitches, now I'm a scumbag for life. I'll try the tape thing. I heard apple cider vinegar works in combination, I'll keep that off my cock though.
>>
>>18376126
If you are serious about having warts on your dick than congratulation for having super shit immunite system. You are by definition subhuman.

Sorry.

If you have some on dick, GO TO FUCKING DOCTOR. Dont you dare to infect my future qtie wife with your ugly warts! Get it treated. And now, contracting hpv happens even with condom.
>>
>>18375529
You can buy freezing kits from any drugstore. Finger isn't bad, that's a perfect sized wart for what I'm talking about too, just go to a Walgreens (or whatever equivalent where you're from) and buy the kit, it's like a minute of very minor pain (less than popping a zit even) and it'll fall off within a couple weeks. If not, do it again. Stop burning yourself with fucking cigarettes, Naked Snake, that doesn't work.
>>
>>18375529
the fuck?

Dude, spend $12 or less for some acid wart remover from a local corner drug store. It only takes a week or two and the wart will be gone for good.
>>
>>18377225
AND you'll have plenty of left over acid in case a wart pops up somewhere else in the next couple years.
>>
>>18376126

Warts on dicks =/= warts on hands+feet
Get a compound W or duo film acid from cvs
Follow the instructions and treat your wart daily
>>
>>18375529
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dr-Scholl-s-Freeze-Away-Wart-Remover-7-Each/939111357
>>
>>18375529
I bought this stuff from Amazon a couple of weeks ago - it's working and we'll worth the $50 bucks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.